Nov 22, 2019 09:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Turbo Nick has interview with creators (questions Answered!) Includes spoilers  (Read 9381 times)
PaleBlueBlind
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

by Pepper! Thanks, it's beautiful!!

KissTheGurl95
« Reply #50 on: Sep 01, 2006 10:55 am »

Yeah, the let me drown quote is definitely the best one from Toph so far, for cuteness, I doubt it can be topped.
The quality is really bad but here ya go:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eLtezrTkCPA
The part I'm talking about is at 17 seconds.

I don't know, if Toph really does have a crush on Sokka we're probably going to see some awesome Toph-has-a-crush moments.

I said so far...

And I never saw the Sokka pushes Suki saved by Toph scene. Got a youtube link?

By Elemental Harmony
TheNineTails
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Who ate my Friggin Ramen

« Reply #51 on: Sep 01, 2006 04:50 pm »

It wasn't a romance thing it was a saving your friend kinda thing she would have done it anyway even if she wasn't in love with him. I think it went down like this in the video.

Toph-Sokka you saved me!!(Smootch)
Suki-Uhh actually its me.
Toph-(Thinking) Man I just kissed a another girl....not that bad. j/k

But seriously look when Toph kissed Suki it looked like she was heading for her mouth after her cheek I'm totally serious.
« Last Edit: Sep 01, 2006 04:59 pm by TheNineTails » Logged

jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #52 on: Sep 01, 2006 05:34 pm »

Oh I have seen that, I just never noticed the Toph scene.

Keeper of Toph's Manners.
Tananda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av by omgasp

Michelle+es+FAG
« Reply #53 on: Sep 01, 2006 05:39 pm »

But seriously look when Toph kissed Suki it looked like she was heading for her mouth after her cheek I'm totally serious.

You're so right. Man if she had like two more seconds...BAM. Now there's a great question for a the What If thread. Tongue

jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #54 on: Sep 01, 2006 05:45 pm »

If she had two more seconds to do what?

Tananda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av by omgasp

Michelle+es+FAG
« Reply #55 on: Sep 01, 2006 05:48 pm »

During the kiss on that preview- if Toph had two more seconds before Suki said 'Actually..', she would have so kissed Suki on the mouth. Bet they cut it out last minute to avoid doing public apologies. Tongue

jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #56 on: Sep 01, 2006 06:58 pm »

Ah, okies. Darn for the cutting-out-ness! The original uncut version should be available on Avatar Directors Cut! :lol:

PaleBlueBlind
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

by Pepper! Thanks, it's beautiful!!

KissTheGurl95
« Reply #57 on: Sep 01, 2006 07:43 pm »

*laughing* I agree. And yeah, TheNineTails, I see ur point on a friend helping a friend thing. I'm becoming a bit lost in Tokka, I'm afraid.

By Elemental Harmony
Tananda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av by omgasp

Michelle+es+FAG
« Reply #58 on: Sep 01, 2006 07:45 pm »

*laughing* I agree. And yeah, TheNineTails, I see ur point on a friend helping a friend thing. I'm becoming a bit lost in Tokka, I'm afraid.

Aren't we all? (Crosses fingers for major Tokka lovin' in future episodes)

TheNineTails
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Who ate my Friggin Ramen

« Reply #59 on: Sep 01, 2006 09:12 pm »

Toph was gonna trying to get some tongue but in two more seconds it would've gotten weird...very weird...and slighlty erotic.

WAIT...WHAT!!!!

ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #60 on: Sep 02, 2006 03:08 pm »

Beside the kiss I really felt for Toph while she tried to cross the ice bridge. Then when she announced she couldn't swim I realized just how sheltered she had been even though she is a master earth bender. I hope the next few episodes show Toph building up her confidence to match her stong earth bending.

Lychii
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

beautiful disaster

« Reply #61 on: Sep 02, 2006 07:47 pm »

Beside the kiss I really felt for Toph while she tried to cross the ice bridge. Then when she announced she couldn't swim I realized just how sheltered she had been even though she is a master earth bender. I hope the next few episodes show Toph building up her confidence to match her stong earth bending.
I don't this it's her being sheltered but swimming not being benificial for her. She can't sense vibrations in the water making her vunrable and helpless.

TheNineTails
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Who ate my Friggin Ramen

« Reply #62 on: Sep 03, 2006 12:24 am »

I can feel vibrations in the water why cant she. Maybe she just hasn't learned to. I would love to see a  'Teaching Toph to Swim" episode.

ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #63 on: Sep 03, 2006 12:41 am »

I can feel vibrations in the water why cant she. Maybe she just hasn't learned to. I would love to see a  'Teaching Toph to Swim" episode.

LOL! I am sorry. Toph learning to float...that would be funny...or learning how to "doggy paddle"..tee hee.

Lychii
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

beautiful disaster

« Reply #64 on: Sep 03, 2006 04:22 am »

You =/= Toph. She says she can see with earthbending, not waterbending. She probably could feel the vibrations but wouldn't know or see what was causing the vibrations, still making her still vulnerable. Even if she did learn how to detect vibrations in the water it would still be useless for her. (how often would she need to swim or be in water, aside from bathing?)
« Last Edit: Sep 03, 2006 03:19 pm by Lychii » Logged

Tananda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av by omgasp

Michelle+es+FAG
« Reply #65 on: Sep 03, 2006 11:18 am »

That would be so. Awesome. I can see it now- Toph doggy paddling with Aang and Katara standing near her to make sure she doesn't go under- in 3 foot deep water and Sokka sitting by the side of the river eating an apple and critizing their teaching methods- which is met with Katara's waterwhip and a very witty Toph reply. Can I get a fan artist to draw to said paddling Toph? Tongue

jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #66 on: Sep 03, 2006 11:20 am »

With one modification- Toph must wear water wings!

Om
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #67 on: Sep 04, 2006 02:43 am »

I have to say Toph's pretty forward for a twelve year old.

Cabbagelord
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #68 on: Sep 04, 2006 02:24 pm »

okay, while zuko's new fetch quest is interesting, I'm even more curious about how it starts now

will it be akin to the fugitive, where Zuko catches a clear but breif glimpse, and tries tracking her down from there?

or will it be something he overhears iroh speak of when eavesdropping on a white lotus society meeting?

at any rate, that's easily the most meaty part of the upcoming stuff

"We are the Sons and Daughters of Cabbage, the Superior Produce!"
jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #69 on: Sep 05, 2006 06:54 am »

Fetch quest? Why does that sound like something that should be in the games section of HomestarRunner? What is this mythic quest about, cuz i've never heard of it...

Rawles
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

sorry. i'm fresh out of the ability to care.

SheWhoHathAPen
« Reply #70 on: Sep 05, 2006 12:58 pm »

I think Cabbagelord was referring to the fact that Zuko will apparently be searching for his mother.

LATEST FIC (10/5/07): Something Like It (G. Mai, Azula.)
Spilled in Beside Her (PG-13. Mai, Zuko.)
jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #71 on: Sep 06, 2006 06:54 am »

Ah okay then.

ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #72 on: Sep 06, 2006 09:43 am »

okay, while zuko's new fetch quest is interesting, I'm even more curious about how it starts now

will it be akin to the fugitive, where Zuko catches a clear but breif glimpse, and tries tracking her down from there?

or will it be something he overhears iroh speak of when eavesdropping on a white lotus society meeting?

at any rate, that's easily the most meaty part of the upcoming stuff

I have been wondering the same thing. I have often thought that Ursa was hiding somewhere in the Earth Kingdom and possibly helping other desserters. Now I am wondering if she has been in Ba Sing Se they whole time. Perhaps she has been keeping track of Zuko from afar. I am sure she has heard that he was banished and burned by Ozai. I am hoping she is a member of the White Lotus. It's possible that Iroh might tell Zuko she is alive and that she is proud of him. I hope she wasn't captured by the Earth Kingdom! I am happy that the creators have said that Zuko will be looking for her.

jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #73 on: Sep 06, 2006 10:56 am »

What if she's in the same society as Iroh?

DaSini
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

We're just lost souls swimming in a fish bowl

« Reply #74 on: Sep 06, 2006 12:27 pm »

Toph crushing on Sokka IS cute, i just hope she gets over it....soon. (lol) Before Sokka realizes. I hope it's not chronic like Aang's.

However, i don't think that the 'kiss' means that she had a crush on him- he just saved her life! If it were Aang , she might've done the same thing  *is trying to imagine that and not squeal too loud*.

I'm not entirely sure where i stand on this just yet, but i do know that i WOULD like Toph to have a crush on Sokka, but just like a flimsy school girl one that lasts maybe a month at most.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: