Aug 18, 2019 07:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Turbo Nick has interview with creators (questions Answered!) Includes spoilers  (Read 8941 times)
SnowAlc
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #25 on: Aug 29, 2006 09:20 pm »

That should so be a eppisode dedicated to Zuko and Ursa kinda like Zuko Alone.  yea Avatar is taking itself to a whole new level, were just weeks from SotFN and its only half way done of the whole Cartoon and this advertising is crazy high lol Cheesy  Shocked

/| ^.^  SnowAlc  ^.^ |\
Lychii
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

beautiful disaster

« Reply #26 on: Aug 30, 2006 01:16 am »

o goodie now im happy to know that the kiss will not be controversial, she thought she kissed Sokka, lol so she says to suki let me drown now lmao.

I hightly doubt Nick would have let two girls kiss, a la Naruto/Sasuke. (no matter how amusing it would have been) Anywho, here's the url for the storyboarding pitch-thing, as graciouly uploaded by 0cean0eep of the DH boards.

http://media.putfile.com/SotFN-story-board

Xeiros
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I despise Avatar.

266755988 Xerios417 xerios417
« Reply #27 on: Aug 30, 2006 06:52 am »

Am I the only one that only sees a mess of mulitcolored randomly moving squares in that video Lychii posted? That, and theres no sound.  In other words, am I the only one that video doesn't work for?
« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2006 08:01 am by Xeiros » Logged

Wii Code/Nickname:2249-5964-0834-8514/Cenobia
PM me if you register me so I may add you as well.
ahmadz2
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The Rasengan

ahmadpittman@hotmail.com ahmadz2 dbzahmablue
« Reply #28 on: Aug 30, 2006 10:02 am »

You need to be on a PC with internet explorer to access turbonick though Sad
Man I have IE but my connection is only through AOL and it say's I need couple things for it to work on IE but it keeps buffering and stuff on AOL.
Thanks again Tananda , and Extraordinary Lauren , for posting the transcripts. Smiley 

Sokkafangirl
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Sokka, the thinker of the group. He rocks!

« Reply #29 on: Aug 30, 2006 12:40 pm »

He's just too darn irresistable. But Tokka fans will be having a field day. Grin

I know I will be, can't wait to see Toph try and get Sokka, so cute. And yes he is too irrasistable.

Sokka fan girl! He's so cute!

Support both Ships a hundered percent!
 Banner mad by cheyanne! Thank you cheyanne!
Alex Fan of the Avatar
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Kataang and Sukka shipper to the very end...

alexander_nwss@hotmail.com
« Reply #30 on: Aug 30, 2006 04:56 pm »

Omg, I dunno why, but all of those links just refuse to work for me!!! Ahhh, could someone post some other link that works? (And you tried it today, because some links become outdated...) Pleeeeease???

I have High Speed, Windows XP and Internet Explorer... Though I'm in Canada, not the U.S.

Oh, no, no, no, ok, that putfile.com link actually worked, but on the 7th try (7 is a lucky number) and I actually got it. What you have to do is set the minimal resolution, click "play" a few times, until you can no longer do so, and wait patiently. Might take a few minutes, took me 3...
« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2006 05:24 pm by Alex: Fan of the Avatar » Logged

Hoping Aang and Zuko make the RIGHT choices...

(Image courtesy of Climbtreez)
jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #31 on: Aug 30, 2006 05:49 pm »

All the links worked fine for me.

Keeper of Toph's Manners.
Extraordinary Lauren
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #32 on: Aug 30, 2006 05:50 pm »

I think that Toph just has one of those little crushes you get when you are young on someone who is older. Like Ginny from HP and Harry. Possibly it will go the same track as that. Give a few years and let Toph grow older than maybe Sokka will return feelings then.

Keeper of Iroh's Jasmine Tea, Iroh's Tea Recipes, and The Eastern Air Temple.
Tananda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av by omgasp

Michelle+es+FAG
« Reply #33 on: Aug 30, 2006 05:55 pm »

I think that Toph just has one of those little crushes you get when you are young on someone who is older. Like Ginny from HP and Harry. Possibly it will go the same track as that. Give a few years and let Toph grow older than maybe Sokka will return feelings then.

That's my opinion too. Toph mentioned not having any friends before the gAang, Sokka is the first older male she actually has a bond with. It's easy for a little girl to read too much into something she's unexperienced with.

Extraordinary Lauren
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #34 on: Aug 30, 2006 06:00 pm »

That's my opinion too. Toph mentioned not having any friends before the gAang, Sokka is the first older male she actually has a bond with. It's easy for a little girl to read too much into something she's unexperienced with.

opps I messed that quoting up:

yeah, exactly. She is 12? And Sokka is 16. It seems normal for Toph to have a crush on him and then when she tells Sukki to go ahead and let her drown, I felt so bad but it was cute too. Cause I'd do the same thing in her position. I could see Toph kinda looking up to Sukki in a way or to Katara(with more time with katara I think). Sukki kinda gave a look that said, "I've been there before. Crushes are hard." Sort of like an older sister look I guess.
« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2006 06:08 pm by Extraordinary Lauren » Logged

jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #35 on: Aug 30, 2006 06:52 pm »

There is teh possibility that Toph meant for it to be a joke and doesn't REALLY like Sokka but was embarrased to have kissed a girl, but that's not likely in my opinion.
"Oh, you can let me drown now." - Toph = Awesome cuteness!!!

Tananda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av by omgasp

Michelle+es+FAG
« Reply #36 on: Aug 30, 2006 06:58 pm »

There is teh possibility that Toph meant for it to be a joke and doesn't REALLY like Sokka but was embarrased to have kissed a girl, but that's not likely in my opinion.

It is a possibility. But I'm going to go with her having a crush. It just makes me happy to believe that Cheesy

Sokkafangirl
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Sokka, the thinker of the group. He rocks!

« Reply #37 on: Aug 30, 2006 07:07 pm »

But in the Turbo Nick preview She says " Sokka you Saved me" And was trying to kiss him. And Suski says " That's me" Some thing like that. So to me it looks like a crush.

Sokka fan girl! He's so cute!

Support both Ships a hundered percent!
 Banner mad by cheyanne! Thank you cheyanne!
jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #38 on: Aug 30, 2006 07:50 pm »

I said that's not likely in my opinion, pls check my post again.

ahmadz2
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The Rasengan

ahmadpittman@hotmail.com ahmadz2 dbzahmablue
« Reply #39 on: Aug 31, 2006 12:26 pm »

Toph crushing on Sokka is kinda cute.

jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #40 on: Aug 31, 2006 06:20 pm »

Yeah, the let me drown quote is definitely the best one from Toph so far, for cuteness, I doubt it can be topped. But I'm afraid that Suki has the advantage on Toph when it comes to shipping. (Pls. no ship war just an oppinion!)

Tananda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av by omgasp

Michelle+es+FAG
« Reply #41 on: Aug 31, 2006 08:10 pm »

Yeah, the let me drown quote is definitely the best one from Toph so far, for cuteness, I doubt it can be topped.

I don't know, if Toph really does have a crush on Sokka we're probably going to see some awesome Toph-has-a-crush moments.

PaleBlueBlind
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

by Pepper! Thanks, it's beautiful!!

KissTheGurl95
« Reply #42 on: Aug 31, 2006 08:32 pm »

More on Toph's crush: Did u see the preview for SotFN, when Sokka pushed Suki out of the way, Toph moved a rock above him so he didn't get hurt.

By Elemental Harmony
Tananda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av by omgasp

Michelle+es+FAG
« Reply #43 on: Aug 31, 2006 08:34 pm »

Yeah! Also cute, and it fits for this triangle we fans are putting together. Cheesy It was more of a teamwork move than an act of love, though.

PaleBlueBlind
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

by Pepper! Thanks, it's beautiful!!

KissTheGurl95
« Reply #44 on: Aug 31, 2006 08:35 pm »

haha lol. I'm still a loyal Sokue, but Yue is dead, and Tokka's starting to grow on me.

By Elemental Harmony
jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #45 on: Aug 31, 2006 09:18 pm »

Yeah, the let me drown quote is definitely the best one from Toph so far, for cuteness, I doubt it can be topped.

I don't know, if Toph really does have a crush on Sokka we're probably going to see some awesome Toph-has-a-crush moments.

I said so far...

And I never saw the Sokka pushes Suki saved by Toph scene. Got a youtube link?

ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #46 on: Aug 31, 2006 09:56 pm »

Jessie Flowers is good at playing characters who has crushes on boys that don't share her character's feeling Wink

Extraordinary Lauren
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #47 on: Aug 31, 2006 10:22 pm »

Jessie Flowers is good at playing characters who has crushes on boys that don't share her character's feeling Wink

Lol, yeah she does a very fabulous job I think as a voice actress.

Tananda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av by omgasp

Michelle+es+FAG
« Reply #48 on: Aug 31, 2006 10:26 pm »

Lol, yeah she does a very fabulous job I think as a voice actress.

Yeah she does an excellent job at getting turned down, too. Poor girl. Tongue

Extraordinary Lauren
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #49 on: Aug 31, 2006 10:27 pm »

15 days until the wonderful event. I still don't know what I am going to do (Avatar AND Teen Titans ona t same time)

But yeah, I think they all do wonderful jobs with their voice acting. I have such a small voice that no one can hear me most of the time and I dont like raising it cause I feel like I am yelling, so I wouldnt be a good voice actress.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: