Jul 21, 2017 10:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Rate the episode
10 - 302 (38.9%)
9 - 116 (14.9%)
8 - 122 (15.7%)
7 - 78 (10%)
6 - 50 (6.4%)
5 - 29 (3.7%)
4 - 19 (2.4%)
3 - 16 (2.1%)
2 - 11 (1.4%)
1 - 34 (4.4%)
Total Voters: 756

Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [309] Nightmares and Daydreams  (Read 72942 times)
WaterKatara
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Kataang Forever

« Reply #900 on: May 21, 2011 01:51 pm »

That part with Toph in his nightmare was super creepy. Love the Kataang kiss. Too bad it was only a dream Dx

Shipper of Kataang.Keeper of Aang's sensitiveness and Katara's anger.Kataang will always be together.FOREVER!!
The Elephant Penguin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #901 on: May 22, 2011 10:58 am »

Nothing wrong with it being a filler episode, but most of the 'funny' scenes were a bit too far on the childish side for my liking. But the Appa/Momo fight scene was fantastic Cheesy .

And Samurai!Momo's face reminds me of another cartoon character, but I just can't figure out who it is...

Firebender0182
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The good old days Zuko and iroh!

« Reply #902 on: Aug 04, 2011 10:19 am »

This episode had some very Pom Poko-esque moment.

It's a good thing I like Pom Poko.
PiElord
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Team Optimism 團隊樂觀

« Reply #903 on: Oct 03, 2011 09:01 am »

So after watching it again today, I realized something else this episode gave us:

It showed us exactly what Zuko was walking out on when he left the Fire Nation. We all knew he'd supposedly gained his father's respect (or at least thought that) after Crossroads, but this really illustrates all of it. The privileges he's leaving behind, spending the days with Mai, finally having some kind of proof that his father wanted him (no starting the war meeting without him) and it makes his actions in The Eclipse a lot more moving.

"Can you imagine what I could do, if I would do all I can?"
- Sun Tzu
The Village of Anquan
version15
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #904 on: Dec 18, 2013 07:38 pm »

Though its not a horrible episode necessarily, I really thought there were better ways to use an episode. Enjoyed the Zuko parts, but...at least the first time I watched it I despised the over the top moments.

Keeper of the Red Spirit, both the canon inspiration for the Blue Spirit and the real life title messup in the channel guides on TV
Storia
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

#dictatorsumade

« Reply #905 on: Aug 01, 2014 06:57 am »

What's wrong with Toph? no eyes?

Colonel_Brian
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #906 on: Dec 31, 2014 01:45 pm »

This was also a terrible episode. It doesn't help when the main schtick of the episide, which was comedy, didn't make me laugh once. I didn't like the absurd bits and that is saying something as cranking up the silly factor can sometimes save an otherwise nonsensical episode. Anyway I liked the bits we got with Zuko. It set up his feel-face turn rather nicely. Though I dissapprove of him spending time alone with Mai without adult supervision.
NeeNee
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

We will not be quiet.

« Reply #907 on: Dec 31, 2014 02:07 pm »

I liked this one. It was funny. Cheesy

Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I can't think of anything clever to say.

« Reply #908 on: Jan 01, 2015 02:16 am »

This was also a terrible episode. It doesn't help when the main schtick of the episide, which was comedy, didn't make me laugh once. I didn't like the absurd bits and that is saying something as cranking up the silly factor can sometimes save an otherwise nonsensical episode. Anyway I liked the bits we got with Zuko. It set up his feel-face turn rather nicely
this is my thoughta on this episode as well...almost word for word. It's the one episode in the franchise that is just a chore for me to sit through.

"Occasionally punching a guy with an electric glove does not make Asami a strong female character." (As said by me)
Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: