Nov 17, 2019 01:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Rate This Episode:

Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [202] The Cave of Two Lovers  (Read 50202 times)
Yougo
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Respect the Screaming bird!

« Reply #400 on: Jun 24, 2014 01:36 am »

After a moment of darkness, the screen is lit by an assortment of gems in the ceiling that glow light blue. These are shortly joined by many more. The screen pans down to reveal that the crystals form a path in the ceiling of the tunnel. When the pan comes to stop, Aang and Katara stand beside each other, one hand each on the burnt out torch. Both look up at the crystals in wonder.

oh boy.

keeper of: the Screaming bird's horrible shreak; The Bendig Mark.
Colonel_Brian
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #401 on: Dec 31, 2014 11:58 am »

I found this episode to be highly enjoyable. You have that beautiful sequence detailing the "foundation" of earthbending and Omashu as well a number of other highly memorable moments. The hijinks of Chong and his troupe of traveling nomads has got to be one of the most entertaining parts of the franchise. I absolutely loved the way he and Sokka clashed. Sokka is my favorite character in the gaang. That dude really knows how to play a loveable straight-man. I wonder how he and Varrick would have meshed had they met. Anyway, I liked the Kataang in the episode quite a bit. It wasn't the least bit embarressing to watch. As for Zuko and his uncle, I loved seeing them on the run. Both of them are so delightfully awkward. I was also invested in Zuko embark on his present path. Some fans may have hated it when he stole from Song (I objected to it too) but I was sold on it because he was desperate and lost. I could really see the seeds that led to him betraying Iroh being planted in this episode.
Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: