Oct 24, 2014 09:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A very special favor  (Read 1214 times)
Katara_waterbender
Untethered

The water tribe rules!

« on: Sep 19, 2007 04:05 pm »

Hi there!  Lauren here.  i Hope everyone is doing well.  I just had a very special favor to ask of anyone who would be willing to help me out.  And feel free to move this topic to the right place if I have posted it in the wrong forum.  But please don't lock it.  The favor is this.  I'm visually impaired and I cannot read magazines at all.  I don't have the eye sight to do so.  That is why I haven't purchased the all avatar magazine for season 1.  But I would really, really appreciate it if anyone or at least one person could transcribe the interview with Mae Whitman if there is one in the new Avatar magazine that came out on Sept 18.  Mae Whitman has greatly inspired my life and my dream is to meet her one day.  I even wrote Mae an essay, telling her how much she has inspired my life.  I e-mailed the essay to a writer on ADJL and he gave it to Mae!  Mae loved it!  She was even sneaking glances at it in the recording studio!  I'm glad I was able to make her smile.  But back on track.  I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.  They can send the transcribed interview to: waterbender_rose23@yahoo.com  I would really appreciate it.  I don't think of Mae Whitman as an actress.  To me, Mae is just a very special person who has touched my life in a very special way.  And if I ever get the chance to meet her, I will be sure and tell her as much.
I just want to thank anyone in advance who is willing to help me out by transcribing the interview with Mae and sending it to me via e-mail.  I really appreciate it!
Remember, God loves you!
Lauren

"You're going to get through this. I love you so much." Senna
Princess_Nehala
Untethered

Thanks CherryRose

« Reply #1 on: Sep 23, 2007 09:24 pm »

Is this the one?

Avatar mag: What traits do you share with Katara?

Mae Whitman:I like to think that I'm like Katara in the way that she's pretty logical and levelheaded,and she tends to be kind of motherly.

AM:What kind of bender would you like to be?

MW:I'm actaully pretty partial to waterbending, unless there was some kind of foodbending, where I could bend any kind of food into my mouth. Any food from anywhere---if I was far awayand I wanted foodfrom a certain restaurant,Icould bend it to be in front of me.

AM: Do kids ever recognize your voice?

MW: Once I tell people that I voice animation, they usually close their eyes and say, "DO IT! DO IT!" I get that a lot.

AM: Have you ever tried to waterbend when no one was watching?

MW: Well, I can't tell you that because that would defeat the purpose. I may or may not have tried to stand out by the pool at midnight when I thought everyone was asleep. But I can neither confirm or nor deny.

There you go if that is not the right one. (This was from the second Avatar mag) let me know I will see if there was one in the first mag that I might have missed.

Coming soon...
Siggie by CherryRose
Katara_waterbender
Untethered

The water tribe rules!

« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2012 11:50 pm »

Thank you so much!  Yes, that's the one exactly!

"You're going to get through this. I love you so much." Senna
Loopy
Untethered

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #3 on: Nov 30, 2012 11:43 pm »

Wow, five years later. That might just be the most time-delayed conversation ever.

by Maivry
Quote from: Ikkin
[Roku] tried to push the conflict [with Sozin] out of mind instead of confronting it before it spiraled out of control. (In a way, his style of being Avatar was a lot like Mako's style of handling romantic conflicts xD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: