Sep 25, 2017 03:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What Avatar Plushies are your favorites?
Paramount Park's 22 inch Appa - 40 (13.8%)
Paramount Park Aang - 15 (5.2%)
Paramount Park Sokka - 14 (4.8%)
Paramount Park Katara - 17 (5.9%)
Paramount Park Zuko - 16 (5.5%)
Paramount Park Momo - 22 (7.6%)
Nanco Aang (available at Paramount Park) - 11 (3.8%)
Nanco Katara (available at Paramount Park) - 11 (3.8%)
Nanco Zuko (Available at Paramount Park) - 13 (4.5%)
Nanco Appa (available at Paramount Park) - 13 (4.5%)
Nanco Momo (available at Paramount Park) - 13 (4.5%)
Nick.com 16 inch Appa - 17 (5.9%)
Nick.com 22 inch Appa - 21 (7.2%)
Nick.com 36 inch Appa - 44 (15.2%)
Nick.com Momo - 23 (7.9%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar Plushies, including Appa!(Merged with Paramount Park's Merchandise Info!)  (Read 142270 times)
FairladyZ2005
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #550 on: Feb 14, 2012 01:30 am »

Thanks for answering my question.

I just pray Korra gets an action figure, being the lead character and all. Bandai did the ATLA toys right? I think Bandai is also doing the new ThunderCats line which has included both female characters so far - Cheetara and Wliykit. So there is hope.

Helping to bring balance to the fandom, one post at a time!
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #551 on: Feb 14, 2012 02:34 am »

Thanks for answering my question.

I just pray Korra gets an action figure, being the lead character and all. Bandai did the ATLA toys right? I think Bandai is also doing the new ThunderCats line which has included both female characters so far - Cheetara and Wliykit. So there is hope.

bandai did not make the ATLA figures (sadly) they were made by mattel Sad

FairladyZ2005
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #552 on: Feb 14, 2012 03:37 pm »

Oh drat.  Sad Is it too outrageous to hope Nick would use Hasbro for Korra toys? Undecided
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2012 03:39 pm by FairladyZ2005 » Logged

Tigger
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #553 on: Feb 14, 2012 07:46 pm »

Oh drat.  Sad Is it too outrageous to hope Nick would use Hasbro for Korra toys? Undecided
Korra toys aren't happening. At least not anytime soon.  They would have been shown off at ToyFair that is just about over now if there was a toyline being made.  I really do hope that some decent toy company picks up the Korra license though. I NEED to see the Avatar-verse continue to expand in toy form.
FairladyZ2005
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #554 on: Feb 15, 2012 11:19 am »

Yeah, I was disappointed to see nothing come out of the recent toyfair news. But since Korra isn't scheduled to come out until fall of this year I can easily see them waiting until next spring to bring out the toys. Nick seems to be using Playmates for the TMNT line (which always did TMNT) and it looks pretty cool.  I wonder if Playmates would do Korra too?  I saw at least one April figure in the display.  I need those Korra figures too!  I probably buy at least one of everything.

Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #555 on: Feb 15, 2012 07:12 pm »

Doesn't Playmates still own part of TMNT? I think that's why they get to make the toys until the end of time.

Oh drat.  Sad Is it too outrageous to hope Nick would use Hasbro for Korra toys? Undecided

If Hasbro got the license, they'd make a wave of awesome Korra toys with great detail, articulation, and quality control. They would ship a very small sampling of these "First Edition" figures out to Toys'R'Us, and most of them would be snapped up by scalpers. Then Hasbro would unveil a new line of much worse toys that are inferior in every way to even the old ATLA stuff, and ship those out in sufficient quantities. (Except Korra herself would be shortpacked.) The "First Edition" stuff would only see a wide release in the Netherlands, making NeeNee very happy and turning the rest of the fandom into howling hogmonkeys.

And that would still be better than Mattel getting the license. Or Bandai.

PrincessBlazefire
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Genji got NO chill

« Reply #556 on: Feb 17, 2012 03:53 am »

^ hey now, the Star Wars figures made by Hasbro are actually really good! I'm surprised how well mine have held up considering how abused they've been the past few weeks xP

But yeah, so how about them Avatar plushies? Tongue I've always wanted to get the plush Sokka and Zuko; do they still sell them somewhere?

Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #557 on: Feb 17, 2012 11:05 pm »

It's a Transformers fandom in-joke, honey. And while the Star Wars figures are indeed cool, Hasbro's distribution is terrible. Or were you one of the Chosen who actually found Darth Revan or Jaina Solo on the store shelves and didn't have to pay through the nose for them?

Breakfast at Tophs
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

love is watching someone die

« Reply #558 on: Feb 17, 2012 11:26 pm »

Jaina Solo had a figure Shocked?  Wish I could have got one, she was my favorite EU charater when I was eleven. 

Sig and Avie by the very lovely Georgie
Proud keeper of Narook\'s seaweed noodlery
katara1018
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #559 on: Feb 19, 2012 05:39 pm »

^ hey now, the Star Wars figures made by Hasbro are actually really good! I'm surprised how well mine have held up considering how abused they've been the past few weeks xP

But yeah, so how about them Avatar plushies? Tongue I've always wanted to get the plush Sokka and Zuko; do they still sell them somewhere?
Mall of America sells 'em. You can order them from the Nickelodeon Universe website. Smiley

Sig by WaterLady from KF/Tumblr.
Keeper of Sokka's "FLYING KICKAPOW!!! From EIP
Follow me on tumblr: http://avatardedinthetardis.tumblr.com/
Wags
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #560 on: Jun 28, 2012 07:10 pm »

I made a grave, grave mistake by looking on amazon to see the Appa plushies, fully knowing that my account balance has been on the decline for a while now.

MY BRAIN CAN'T UNSEE.

I must acquire one now BECAUSE OF REASONS.

And life, that sets all things in rhyme
May make you poet, too, in time
But there were days, O tender elf
When you were poetry itself!
-Christopher Morely
Noirsam
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #561 on: Jul 18, 2013 03:35 am »

We now have plushies of Pabu and Naga to sale in SDCC.

So it's only a matter of time before it start to sell on Nick.

Sig made by Dorky.
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #562 on: Jul 18, 2013 08:43 am »

i will get a good photo of them and post them today. the pabu plushie is wearing his little street performer outfit and naga is outfitted with her riding gear. they are super soft, cute, and not too expensive. from what i understand they are sdcc exclusives, but i will get more info about them later.

naga and pabu sold out during preview night, but they said they would have more today. they are allowing only one per guest (of course)

*edit
super sweet donna posted the merchandise infor. they are NOT exclusives, so everyone can enjoy them Cheesy
icy posted the information on the main page
« Last Edit: Jul 18, 2013 09:52 am by Avatar_Mom » Logged

PrincessBlazefire
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Genji got NO chill

« Reply #563 on: Jul 18, 2013 12:45 pm »

They have them on the Nick.com site OMG!! 8D

They're both out of stock right now though, wehhhh Sad I wonder if I keep refreshing the page I'll get something...

I REQUIRE THEM BOTH ASAP OK.

SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #564 on: Jul 18, 2013 09:22 pm »

I REQUIRE THEM BOTH ASAP OK.

Same here. I placed an order today (you can find them on Amazon too, sold by Nickelodeon) for a Naga and a Pabu. They should arrive next week, and they'll go on to keep my Appa and my Momo company in my Avatar shelf :3

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
Katara_waterbender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The water tribe rules!

« Reply #565 on: Jul 18, 2013 11:25 pm »

Hey everyone!  I hope you're all doing well.  I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could buy a Naga plush?  I checked nickshop.com and they were sold out.  I live too far from California to buy one at comic con.  I'm willing to pay for one if someone can point me in the right direction to buy her.  I don't want to look on ebay because I don't have a lot of money.  Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

"You're going to get through this. I love you so much." Senna
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #566 on: Jul 18, 2013 11:28 pm »

I ordered it from Amazon this morning, here:
http://www.amazon.com/Nickelodeon-Naga-Dog-12-Plush/dp/B00B1D8872/

I'm gonna merge this thread now into the main thread for talking about the various ATLA/TLOK plushies...

SessKo
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #567 on: Jul 19, 2013 12:18 am »

I need the Pabu one so bad...

Dr. Pepper is an intellectual drink for the chosen ones.
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #568 on: Jul 19, 2013 12:45 am »

They will most likely re-stock soon. I mean, if Appa & Momo plushies are still available on Amazon after all these years, Pabu & Naga will too.

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
Selofain
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I am a worm on a cloud.

« Reply #569 on: Jul 21, 2013 11:19 am »

The Naga plushie is amazing. Such excellent quality, and the saddle is even removable! I'm still sad that they ran out of Pabu right before my turn in line. My Naga is going up in a place of honor right next to my Appa.

Keeper of Old Ba Sing Se and Piandao's sword mastery
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #570 on: Jul 21, 2013 02:49 pm »

My Naga should be arriving tomorrow, according to Amazon tracking. I ordered Pabu at the same time but it still says "Shipping now"... I hope they didn't run out and then cancel my order Sad

Ooze33
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Back from the dead?

« Reply #571 on: Jul 21, 2013 05:34 pm »

My Naga should be arriving tomorrow, according to Amazon tracking. I ordered Pabu at the same time but it still says "Shipping now"... I hope they didn't run out and then cancel my order Sad

Same thing with my Naga/Pabu Amazon order. Until recently the Pabu plush was "Not Yet Shipped" so I'm guessing the change is a good sign. I guess it just took longer to get them out. Undecided

I Keep: Aunt Wu's headpiece, Lin Beifong's scar, The Lieutenant's kali sticks, and The Cabbage Merchant's Statue
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #572 on: Jul 22, 2013 10:10 pm »

My plushies arrived, both of them! Cheesy  They're soft and cuddly and adorable, and now my Appa and Momo have two new friends.

I must say though, I find it a bit disconcerting that my Naga is bigger than my Appa Tongue

Selofain
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I am a worm on a cloud.

« Reply #573 on: Jul 23, 2013 04:02 pm »

I must say though, I find it a bit disconcerting that my Naga is bigger than my Appa Tongue

Haha, right? I put them next to each other and started laughing. Maybe it wouldn't look as bad if I had the large Appa.

If they ever come out with a Korra plushie, I hope they size it so that her feet fit in Naga's footholds so she can ride Naga like a boss.

Keeper of Old Ba Sing Se and Piandao's sword mastery
infinitekorra
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Instagram: @princezukoo

« Reply #574 on: Aug 07, 2013 10:30 am »

The paramount plushie of Appa is so fluffy and comfortable, I'd die to have one! I'm constantly taking my little cousins on her xD
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: