Nov 19, 2017 06:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding Momo  (Read 462 times)
Stil
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« on: Sep 13, 2007 08:54 am »

Hi!

Hi i'm looking for a new project and having become smitten with avatar am designing some 3d models based upon it. To get me started though, i've been looking for some orthographic pictures (ie. Dead front, dead side, dead back ect) specificly of momo. Obviously this pose is a little artistly dry... so there doesn't seem to be much in the way of fan art out there. I have found a couple of helpful poses from screencaps though (momo doing monkey dansing in tales of "ba sing se" + a side view from the "water bending scroll")

Anyway i've scrolling through screen cap after screen cap, re-watching and pausing every time momo comes on screen is taking aaagges. So to put a call out to avatar fandom, does anyone know of any good episodes/marketing pictures/fanart or anywhere else i can find a front and side picture?

I realise that requests out of an artists thread are a bit of a fau paux here, and apologise if i've broken rules... just couldn't quite figure out where to stick this thread!

appreciate any help
Stil
Kievan
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2007 02:17 pm »

Distant Horizon linked to on the main ASN page has some good reference art for that kind of stuff, especially Appa, Iroh, and Aang.  It's in it's Images> Official Art section.

Keeper of Aang's different angles, clever solutions, and trickity tricks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: