May 22, 2018 11:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crack theories  (Read 92193 times)
Maladin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« on: Apr 09, 2007 10:29 am »

I figured such a topic had to be made, or else the crack theories would have taken over other topics.

Let us start little. For the first theory, how about the real meaning of Zuko's "It's complicated" in Tales of Ba Sing Se? Here are the meanings invented found so far:
a) "You see, there's that freak stalking me. I don't know what he would do to you/me if he ever saw us together." (Zuko meant "Seriously hunny, a hot dude kinda has his eye on me and I wanna wait and see what happens")
b) "I don't trust my uncle. I'm sure he will spike our tea with aphrodisiac/pull a Jun on you."
c) "Sorry, but you're not the Avatar." (Zuko meant "I'm seriously in love with Aang and he keeps slipping away from me")
d) "Sokka has the kiss of death while I seem to attract only predators. Sorry, survival instinct here." (Zuko meant "I'm so jealous that he hasn't tried to kiss *me*. Stupid hot little water tribe peasant")
e) "Umm yea I'm kinda the Prince of the Fire Nation, yea, who caused your family and many others' eternal torment"
f) "Azula would probably kill you (and me) if she saw us together" (Zuko meant "She would totally kill the one she's jealous of, though I dunno who of us it'd be. Maybe both.)
g) "I can't date a Dai Li agent. Cuz I know you're one. Your friends put out the fountain on purpose so that I light them with my firebending. THEY'RE GONNA JUMP OUT OF THESE WINDOWS AND CAPTURE ME!!!"
h) "Well, the volume your breasts, your loose clothes and your appetite made me come to the conclusion that you're pregnant. Sorry, I'm too obsessed with blood bonds and family to have a son that's not mine."
i) "I can't really juggle."
Here are the appetizers, enjoy them, debate them, create others! As for the famous Fire Nation Tree Family, it is the main course. Wink

umeko
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Diet Otaku, you are indeed brilliant :)

« Reply #1 on: Apr 09, 2007 12:31 pm »

Oh sweet, finally a resting place for my own crack theory: Sozin was reincarnated as the goose that attacked Sokka in 3.14 (The Fortuneteller). Poor Sozin had obviously built up a lot of rage during his years as a goose, and took it out on the first Watertribe warrior he could find, because those stupid Waterbenders just wouldn't die!

Oh, and my other 'crack' theory--The Awakening will feature Aang sneezing. See my signature Cheesy.

Apparently I'm not a horrible writer Wink
Shizuma
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Kataang + Maiko = OT4

« Reply #2 on: Apr 09, 2007 05:48 pm »

ZOMG cRaCk theory teim! Cheesy I'm so glad someone started one of these. ^_^

I had a dream last night that inspired my newest crack theory: Jin is Ursa's adopted daughter.  D:

Yes, it's true. When Ursa fled the FN following her murder of Azulon, she used the White Lotus Society to settle down in BSS. On the journey, she befriended a woman who was very ill and had a small child with her. Shortly after they made it into the city, the woman died, and Ursa took the girl as her own.

Man is Zuko gonna be freaked when he finds out he kissed his psuedo-sister. XD

inlovewithsokka
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Just a Simple Guy, With Simple Needs

coolgirlakajessy
« Reply #3 on: Apr 09, 2007 06:11 pm »

when zuko said, "you cant be the avatar, you're only 12!" he meant: i was HOPING you were older....

Keeper of Sokka's Boomerang.
Enough Said.
Opal Koboi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Fools rush in where lemurs fear to look

« Reply #4 on: Apr 09, 2007 07:11 pm »

I have a new crack theory, inspired by a comment dropped by UJoF in the spoiler thread. He hinted that there may be a possibility the Royal Fire-Siblings might have arranged marriages waiting for them. That's when it hit me - the identity of Aang's eventual fire-bending teacher: Azula's fiance.

It's likely he's a firebender, and has been training all his life to keep up with his future wife. Still, he must be scared stiff of her (who wouldn't be?). If the bloke is even half-way descent, he would run away, and seek out the Avatar for help and protection. I can see the deal now: "I'll teach you firebending, and you'll save me from painful fiery death marriage to Azula".

Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Momo is watching...and waiting...

« Reply #5 on: Apr 09, 2007 07:20 pm »

Here's my crack theroy. Zuko and Toph are going to go their seperate ways (again) and meet up with each other and we'll have an episode with the two going off on an aventure.

Think about it. Toph doesn't have any negatiave experiences with Zuko, and since they're both wanders and rejected by their parents, they'll relate a bit more easier with each other. Maybe "The Headband" relates to Toph going off on an adventure of her own and she bumps into Zuko and they both ally together to save Iroh, so for a whole episode, Toph's part of the ZuCrew instead of the Gaang.

Toph already knows Iroh, and she shares similarity with Zuko, so if she were to run into them, there'd be no beef.

killerpenguin55
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

My icon is irrelevant, but i still like it ^.^

« Reply #6 on: Apr 09, 2007 08:44 pm »

not to mention, toph wont rule out zuko automatically becuase hes fire nation. since tophs blind, she wont notice how he looks or anything. shes at a level playing field with everyone she meets. thats how she became friends with iroh.

keeper of Chongs "Master Arrowhead" and Aangs bandages

*Let your chakras flow

Kataang; (n) latin canonous shipous Canon pairing KataraXAang in the show Avatar: The Last Airbender. Destined since episode 1. antonym: see ZUTARA

...the end...<3
umeko
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7 on: Apr 09, 2007 09:40 pm »

CRACK theories people...CRACK.

Toph isn't really the daughter of the Bei Fongs...no, she's Lu ten's daughter. See, Lu ten didn't die in the war...he faked his death. He got a girl pregnant before he left for war, and when she found out, she tracked him down in the Earth Kingdom to tell him. But by the time she got there, he was dead. So she gave her baby to the Bei Fong's, who were childless. At this point I realize Toph is an Earthbender, not a Firebender.

Never mind.

Shizuma
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Kataang + Maiko = OT4

« Reply #8 on: Apr 09, 2007 10:49 pm »

@Opal Koboi: That's awesome! Cheesy

@umeko: Aside from the fact that Toph's an earthbender, and that she's two or three years older than that timeline permits, I really like that theory. Oh! Maybe it somehow involves time travel to compensate for the age difference! And maybe Lu Ten's real parents were earthbenders and Iroh adopted him somehow. D:

Unbridled Joy of Flight
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #9 on: Apr 09, 2007 10:55 pm »

I have a new crack theory, inspired by a comment dropped by UJoF in the spoiler thread. He hinted that there may be a possibility the Royal Fire-Siblings might have arranged marriages waiting for them. That's when it hit me - the identity of Aang's eventual fire-bending teacher: Azula's fiance.

It's likely he's a firebender, and has been training all his life to keep up with his future wife. Still, he must be scared stiff of her (who wouldn't be?). If the bloke is even half-way descent, he would run away, and seek out the Avatar for help and protection. I can see the deal now: "I'll teach you firebending, and you'll save me from painful fiery death marriage to Azula".

Can't breathe...side hurts...laughing...
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #10 on: Apr 09, 2007 10:58 pm »

CRACK THEORIES!!! YAYYY!!!! Finally, a place where I can smush together all my cracky theories. My cracky ships shall remain buried among the Kataang/Zutara/Taang/Ty Lokka/Sukka/etc thread -- but I do have to say this: Zhaodburns! Unaangi! Loopitara! Grin

I have a whole bunch of crack theories. I'm gonna say now the ones I remember, and when more come back to me, I will SO definitely be coming by here again. Maladin, you're a genius. This thread was needed badly Tongue

- Momo is behind everything. Lord Momo, his Momoness, was the pet of the very first Avatar. He has reincarnated a thousand times in a thousand lifetimes into different animal bodies in order to keep company to the Avatar. About 100+ years ago, His Momoness knew that the next Avatar would be an airbender. However, he didn't feel like reincarnating at that point because he was really liking his current incarnation (a dragonbearkoiostrichduck). So, Lord Momo started grinding the gears of war. He got into Sozin's head and told him to begin a world-conquest crusade. Then he possessed Aang so that he would run away and get frozen for 100 years inside an iceberg. Flash forward to Aang's first visit to the SAT since he left and lo and behold, Momo is there in his current incarnation in the form of a lemur. And then Momo could finally do what he had been waiting over a hundred years to do -- lick a blue-arrowed bald head in a war-torn world.

- Lu Ten is Zuko's real father. Ursa and Lu Ten hooked up and that hookup produced Zuko. Upon discovering this, Ozai went and had an affair with Lo's daughter, who could possibly be Zhao's sister but it's not quite clear because Lo was wild when she was younger. From Ozai and Lo Jr's affair spawned the devil in female form Azula. Additionally, Ozai is adopted, which is why Azulon didn't really like him. And since Azula is Ozai's daughter and Zuko is Lu Ten's son, and Ozai and Lu Ten are not related due to Ozai's adopted son status, then this means that Azula and Zuko are not brother and sister! And eventually they will realize this and hook up and have beautiful evil little firebreathing babies.

- Zuko was born during a solar eclipse. The birth had complications due to the eclipse, and Zuko somehow sucked life energy from the sun spirit -- hence Zuko's bright golden eyes [up until this point is a theory that I'm actually rooting for, but the next part is total crack]. Furthermore, during the next eclipse Zuko's true identity as the sun's spirit pseudo-descendant will result in a powerful display of energy from our favorite aangsty prince, a power boost with which The Prince will take out The Princess and The Emperor. During the eclipse the sun spirit will be having a catfight with Yue and they will be pulling each other's hair. Then the comet, which is actually the reincarnation of Sozin's father, will take advantage of the sun's distraction and slam right into it. Then there will be no more sun spirit. At this point, Zuko will offer his life to rescue the sun (same as Yue did before), but Aang will beg him to not do that because he loves him endlessly. Zuko's eyes tear up and he decides to remain alive, but he has to find a way to revive the sun. So, since he had taken down his father and sister (but not killed!) he makes a deal with the spirits so that their life energy gets transferred to the sun -- but not that they actually become the sun. And thus, the sun revives by sucking away the life energy from Ozai and Azula, and then Koh comes and claims their faces. And then Aang and Zuko live happily ever after.

- One hundred years ago, Aang used to hang out with his friends Bumi and Kuzon. We already know about them, but we don't know about his other friends. He had two friends from the Northern Water Tribe, a guy and a girl named Akkos and Aratak, who were twins. He had a crush on Aratak, and Akkos always made lame jokes that Aang found amusing on some occasions. Flash forward to the present and Aang meets Sokka and Katara, who remind him SO much of his old WT friends, and so he starts hanging out with them. Unsurprisingly, Katara looks A LOT like Aratak, so Aang moves his crush on her to Katara.

- Bosco is a direct descendant of Hei Bai. He's not a panda like Hei Bai because HB's mate was a platypus bear. This is why Bosco's fur is brown.

- Toph created The Great Divide. Before she was born. Because she is just THAT awesome.

- The pandalily flowers came about from Hei Bai's short foray into vegetarianism.

- General Fong and Long Feng are third cousins. Fong decided to misspell his name on purpose because he didn't want the family relation to be so obvious.

- Kuei got his beads during a wild Mardi Gras vacation. He also met his long-lost father, Clow Reed, in said celebration. Clow had crossed over into the Avatar Universe by using a Sakura Card about 22 years ago, when he hooked up with Ursa (he used the same card to come back during Mardi Gras every year ever since). He wasn't happy when he found out that there was someone named Yue in this universe, and that she was a 16yr old girl. Upon his return to his own universe, he called on Yue, the Guardian of the Cards and asked him if by any chance he had gone to this other universe around 16 years ago. Cerberus then proceeded to make fun of Yue and his adventures in another universe...

Grin
« Last Edit: Apr 09, 2007 11:08 pm by SMBH » Logged

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
Unbridled Joy of Flight
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #11 on: Apr 09, 2007 11:07 pm »

Gads, I guess I don't need to post the interview.  You guys have already summarized Season Three... ;-P
Suppai
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #12 on: Apr 10, 2007 12:32 am »

- Toph created The Great Divide. Before she was born. Because she is just THAT awesome.

haha that's the best thing I've read all day.
Maladin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #13 on: Apr 10, 2007 01:02 am »

Of course! Toph is obviously the reincarnation of Oma...

And for the family tree, you got it all wrong! Ts, 'incestophobe'. Wink
You see, Ursa and Ozai were brother and sister and Azulon, in a fit of senility/perversion decided to betroth them together. But sadly, Ursa slept with everybody but Ozai.

Here is Ursa's story: She had an affair with Lu Ten, who was the only one after Azulon to have his parents coming from different families, and Zuko was born. A few months later, she was seduced by the Dragon of the West's talk about Ba Sing Se's and Na Sing Se's* and nine months later , the word sociopath appeared in Wan Shi Tong's dictionnary; Azula was born.
But the tough nut is that Ursa was not a virgin at her betrothal. She had fallen for Long Feng during an infiltration to Ba Sing Se and poof! King Kuei (who is Clow Reed, mind you) was born. But Ursa became uneasy with Long Feng's mania to brainwash his previous girlfriends and she decided to come back to the Fire Nation.
BUT, Ursa is forced to flee after she killed Azulon in the tea room with the candellar. She comes back to Ba Sing Se where she adopts Jin. What she did not know was that Jin came from an affair between Ozai and a Joo Dee sent to spy on the royal family. At least, poor Ozai got some loving and sweet irony, Ursa is raising his daughter. Sniff.

BUT, Azulon had not said his last word. He accepted to revoke Iroh's birthright at only one condition: Azula and Zuko would be betrothed together. And he is laughing in the atmosphere (ashes, not grave) about the season finale. He knows the real reason they sided together. You see, he was not that senile or pervert, he actually had a gift spotting people's affections, though he knew it would not work with his two younger children, he betrothed them 'for the lulz'. He had realized the 'forb-hidden' love between Zuko and Azula, the longing looks, the pain of not having the moral right to love each other , the preteen lust and hooked them together.

You might scream INBREEDING!!! and you are right. But you see, the same way the planet created the Avatar to restore the balance, it created a spirit so that love would not be hindered by petty things such as recessive genes and such. Therefore, the Fire Nation family tree has only healthy (though far from sane) people!
Later on, this spirit took it upon itself to prevent any disability at birth. Teo's one was cause by the Fire Nation. And Toph, you say? Well, he realized how Aang would need an über badass earthbending teacher and gave Toph blindness so that she became THE earthbender teacher.

*I am going to get killed for that one.
« Last Edit: Apr 10, 2007 03:05 am by Maladin » Logged

SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #14 on: Apr 10, 2007 02:17 am »

I must say... I have twisted the FN Royal Family tree in various ways, but you have surpassed me *bows down to the awesomeness of Maladin*

[...] she was seduced by the Dragon of the West's talk about Ba Sing Se's and Na Sing Se's [...]
*muffled laugh* ... BAA HAHAHA HAHHA!! Grin

Alright. Let's see if we can connect those branches that you've created here...

Azulon + Ilah   
              |__________________________________|
                 |                 |          |  ______________
                 |                 |          | /               \
  Long Feng +  Ursa    Joo Dee +  Ozai       Iroh + Mrs. Iroh   |
     |________/  | \    |_____________|      |_______________|  |
         |       |  \          |                    |           |
         |       |   \======= Jin                   |           |
         |       |                                  |           |
        Kuei*    +-------------------------+----- Lu Ten        |
                 |                         |                    |
                 |                         |                    |
                 |                        Zuko---------+------Azula
                 |                                     |        |
                 +-------------------------------------|--------+
                                                       |
                                                       |
                                            Recessive Genes Galore

* Also known as Clow Reed according to Maladin,
  ...but he's actually the son of Clow Reed according to SMBH.

Yup, yup. That is one very convoluted family tree Grin

However, I simply must disagree with something: Kuei is not Clow Reed. Can't be. Clow Reed is Kuei's dad. It's the Yue connection. See, for Yue (CCS) to be Yue's (ATLAB) biological (magical?) father, he would have had to be in this universe at least 16yrs ago. But, Kuei cannot be older than 22; 25 tops and that's stretching it. That would mean that if Kuei was Clow Reed, then he would have been 6-9yrs old when Yue became Yue's dad. But! Clow Reed created Yue to be one of the guardians of the Clow Cards, and he did this in adulthood. Since Kuei would have been a child at the time, then it can be discarded that Kuei is Clow Reed... Unless Kuei is Clow Reed's false form in much the same way that Yukito is Yue's (CCS) false form, in which case everything would be thrown out the window... Hehehe, and Yue (ATLAB) is Tui (or La, whoever)'s false form. Niiiiice... Oh! Oh! Ursa is also Sakura's mother (which makes Ursa the mother of many, many people, spanning two whole universes). And there we go, more connections between universes.

Between you and me, I wouldn't doubt if Koh has something to do with this. He could very well have created a rip in the spacetime continuum which resulted in the two universes to be causally connected Tongue
« Last Edit: Apr 10, 2007 02:22 am by SMBH » Logged

Nandireya
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The pouty Disillusioned Water Tribe Tot

« Reply #15 on: Apr 10, 2007 02:25 am »

Backs out slowly...

The Road Less Travelled Duty
Keeps Zuko's Path to Redemption and "I'm Never Happy"
Shizuma
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Kataang + Maiko = OT4

« Reply #16 on: Apr 10, 2007 02:36 am »

LMFAO, Maladin! Looks like all the guys thought Ursa was pretty "Na." Tongue  *is shot*

And SMBH, I love that tree. ^_^

----------

I have PROOF that Ty Lee is an airbender!

Yes, we've all heard the crazy spoutings of "She has grey eyes like Aang!" and "No one can jump that high but her and Aang!" Like me, you've probably had your doubts. But today I saw something that convinced me she's a distant relative of our cuddly "last" airbender.

Take a good look at this photo. Notice how the reflection in the mirror is all wrong? The only explaination for this extraordinary phenomena is that Ty Lee unconsciously used airbending to somehow manipulate the optical density of the air between herself and the mirror. As a result, the electormagnetic waves (ie. light waves) being refracted were traveling at a speed that's not typical of the medium (air). In a world where the laws of physics known to us are broken daily, we must accept this revelation as undeniable fact!

Maladin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #17 on: Apr 10, 2007 02:38 am »

I must say... I have twisted the FN Royal Family tree in various ways, but you have surpassed me *bows down to the awesomeness of Maladin*
I stayed simple, just call me master. Wink

Kuei Reed?
I barely watched Sakura, which explains the whole Yue misunderstanding. But The Light has dawned on me, how could I not see it before? You see, King Kuei is Clow Reed. Or should I say, he will be. After the end of the show, he adbicated the throne to Bosco and decided to travel. He somehow ended in Sakura's world and then Sakura canon happens. He named one of his creations/daughters/whatever Sakura!Yue is Yue in honour of Sokka's lost love.

As for the family tree... I cherish the reactions from the unsuspecting teenagers when they hear about it... My favourite being:
Katara: ...What?
Pakku: That's not that bad actually. At least they stay in the Mortal World. In our good old tribes, however, the spirits don't mind having-
Katara: Shutupshutupshutup!
Bato: Yeah. I remember when Hakoda and I dressed up as a spirit to scare your ex-fiancée. We were scared instead when she started flirting with us.
Katara: Ksddfzfvezth.
Pakku: And our own royal family is quite... feisty too. I do recall that Hahn was related to Yue. As a cousin, or even as her brother. Arnook always was the mysterious type.
Bato: Like you, eh. *nudge, nudge* Kana told us about her friend Yugoda. Surely you weren't that alone after she left.
Sokka: *buts in* Riiight. And he's our grandfather too, I guess?
Pakku: *coughs uneasily and whistles innocently*

Now that I think of it, the Water Tribes do have enough people to twist the family tree... Nyerk, nyerk, nyerk.

SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #18 on: Apr 10, 2007 02:39 am »

Take a good look at this photo. Notice how the reflection in the mirror is all wrong? The only explaination for this extraordinary phenomena is that Ty Lee unconsciously used airbending to somehow manipulate the optical density of the air between herself and the mirror. As a result, the electormagnetic waves (ie. light waves) being refracted were traveling at a speed that's not typical of the medium (air). In a world where the laws of physics known to us are broken daily, we must accept this revelation as undeniable fact!

o.O

So THAT is the super version of airbending! And we've all been trying to figure out what would go to airbending, in respect of fire/lightning, water/healing, earth/metal. Optical illusions! Mirages! Changes in the index of refraction! It makes perfect sense! Grin

« Last Edit: Apr 10, 2007 02:48 am by SMBH » Logged

Shizuma
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Kataang + Maiko = OT4

« Reply #19 on: Apr 10, 2007 02:42 am »

Thanks. Grin [Aang voice] I try. [/Aang Voice]

Maladin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #20 on: Apr 10, 2007 02:45 am »

Ty Lee as an airbender, or at least Air Nomad. I was waiting for that one. You see, I considered it possible but did not really care whether or not it was true.

But then, The Revelation came.

Remember Zuko's dream? He saw himself as an airbender. What if the planet decided that, after the war, the Fire Nation would have some of their children being airbenders as a redemption for their genocide? And the dream showed that Zuko would help in this repopulation.
And who is the best wife for him to do that? Air Nomad Ty Lee of course! Therefore, Ty Luko will be canon. Ah.

Of course, the family tree traditions that will pass on his children means that the new Air Nomads will be nothing like those Aang knew...

SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #21 on: Apr 10, 2007 02:48 am »

I stayed simple, just call me master. Wink
*bows down to Master Maladin* Though I would also like to keep my "Master" (Mistress?) status as well. After all, I came up with Zhaodburns, Loopitara and Zuny Tail, not to mention Unaangi too, and Momo's previous incarnation (dragonbearkoiostrichduck). That has got to count for something Grin We could be Masters of the Crackyverse! (ahh, how I loved He-Man)...

I barely watched Sakura, which explains the whole Yue misunderstanding. But The Light has dawned on me, how could I not see it before? You see, King Kuei is Clow Reed. Or should I say, he will be. After the end of the show, he adbicated the throne to Bosco and decided to travel. He somehow ended in Sakura's world and then Sakura canon happens. He named one of his creations/daughters/whatever Sakura!Yue is Yue in honour of Sokka's lost love.
It could be said that Kuei will become Clow Reed later on. Ohhhhh, he could pull a Phillip J. Fry [Futurama]!!! So-- Kuei will grow up and leave the throne to Bosco and travel to the Sakura universe, where he becomes Clow Reed. He then creates the Clow Cards and the guardians, and assigns the next Cardcaptor. Later on, he gets bored one day and travels to the Avatar Universe for fun. But unknown to him, he traveled back in time. So, he ends up back in Ba Sing Se, with little memory of what had happened there because it was so long ago, and he hooks up with Ursa and then he becomes Kuei's father... but he is Kuei too. He pulled a Fry! So that means that Kuei doesn't have the delta brain wave... And now his dorkiness makes sense Tongue

Now that I think of it, the Water Tribes do have enough people to twist the family tree... Nyerk, nyerk, nyerk.
Water Tribe family intrigue, you say? *hand on chin* Hmmm.... Grin

« Last Edit: Apr 10, 2007 02:57 am by SMBH » Logged

Maladin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #22 on: Apr 10, 2007 03:32 am »

*bows down to Master Maladin* Though I would also like to keep my "Master" (Mistress?) status as well. After all, I came up with Zhaodburns, Loopitara and Zuny Tail, not to mention Unaangi too, and Momo's previous incarnation (dragonbearkoiostrichduck). That has got to count for something!
Oh please. We are like Pakku and Katara: while you indubitably are a theorybending master, I am The theorybending master. (I kid, I kid. Wink)

So, he ends up back in Ba Sing Se, with little memory of what had happened there because it was so long ago, and he hooks up with Ursa and then he becomes Kuei's father... but he is Kuei too.
Ts, ts, ts. Long Feng is Kuei's father, nobody else. Do you want to deny him the only love the fans will ever allow him he will ever have?

Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Momo is watching...and waiting...

« Reply #23 on: Apr 10, 2007 05:29 am »

Okay, here's a better one:

Sokka isn't really Katara's brother! He's actually the Prince of the South Pole. The evidence is quite clear iin the SOTN 1 & 2. Why did Yue's father told him to protect his daughter, the PRINCESS? Why did Sokka do everything in his power to protect Yue and got along with her father? Simple, because he's the prince!

Long ago, Sokka's mother, the queen gave birth to him. In an effort to protect him so he wouldn't be killed by the FN, she had a family with one waterbending girl raise them while she went off Ursa-style. No one knew what happened of her.

As Sokka grew, he became more sarcastic and a lover of meat. That was because he had royal blood in his veins. Who taught him how to fight? Simple, he himself did because, as a prince, he's self-taught himself how to fight.

So, ALL HAIL PRINCE SOKKA OF THE SOUTHERN WATER TRIBE! *bows down*
umeko
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #24 on: Apr 10, 2007 06:47 am »

Okay, crack....hehehe, I love the pun; 'crack' theories...like you know, 'crack'. Like as in drugs.

*crickets*

Anyway, here we go. I have the perfect crack theory. What if Zuko...and Katara fell in love?

I know, right, impossible Grin.

(Please don't kill me Zutarians, it was meant in jest)

Pages: next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: