Dec 14, 2017 01:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What's your favorite Element?
Water - 403 (22.9%)
Earth - 288 (16.4%)
Fire - 471 (26.8%)
Air - 321 (18.3%)
Thay're all awesome. - 275 (15.6%)
Total Voters: 1728

Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water. Earth. Fire. Air (where does YOUR loyalty lie?)  (Read 142357 times)
Lordmistery
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2625 on: Apr 25, 2014 12:39 pm »

HAHA!! What an fantastic topic! Briljant fantastic idea! Anyway...If I could bent an element I would chose for Fire. It makes you quite powerfull and is sometimes difficult to control that's quite interesting. and almost the most interesting characters are from the Fire nation my opinion xD.

But I also feel something for the air nomads. I mean the temple is so beautiful. I had often this discussion with my brother, who is now 13, If you lived in the avatar world where would you like to live ? And I told him it would or be the somewhere at the air nomads location or at Ba sing se. I think the air nomads are really interesting they seem so wise, and there is so much to learn about life.  So my two favorites are Fire and Air. The fun thing was the favorites of my brother were water and earth, without knowing it from each other.

"There really is no fathoming the depths of my hatred for this place."
- Mai in Return to Omashu
ByStorm
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Look with favor upon a bold beginning.

« Reply #2626 on: Apr 29, 2014 10:39 pm »

Fire or Earth. My possible ideal would be water, but my personality is the opposite of a water bender, as in, I am not much for flexibility or adaptation [ I'm stubborn] , and I have a fiery blunt perosnailtiy that sometimes butts heads with people around here. Then again, if I were able to be water, it would probably be more revolved around ice and physical ways to manipulate that than its more liquified form.

Fire's pluses are power, but the fact it goes out of control easily makes it harder as a choice. Waterbending can be used to drown and Earthbending.... is something else.

In fact, I'd rather just be an airbender because it's pretty much the über l33t of bending elements and despite its powerful connotations, it has enough to allow someone flexibility and freedom from the limits of other elements.

"For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted God, adorned themselves, being in subjection to their owl husbands." - The Owl Bible , 1 Strigidae Bubo 3:5. Taken from a typo in 1 Peter 3:5.
RhymeBender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I love people! :D

« Reply #2627 on: Jun 27, 2014 11:51 pm »

Fire Nation all day, homie!

"You were never even a player."

-Azula to Long Feng after PWN3ING him. Wink
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2628 on: Jul 07, 2014 04:04 pm »

Hmm I think all of them are awesome!

Based on:
fashion and style > water tribes
food > fire nation
diversity and things to do > earth nation
my hobbies > air nomads

I think I'd be the avatar 
Solid Sun
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

dio did nothing wrong

« Reply #2629 on: Jul 07, 2014 04:22 pm »

Airbending is my favorite bending, so maybe Air Benders.
Living in the EK would also be cool, I guess.

Featuring : Polaris, Zyrax HikaruIzumi, Blue Warpath, Prophet of Doom, Weegee the Airbender, TyLuko4Ever, Johan, Riptide, SunxFire and AtoMaki : D
CupcakeFlake
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2630 on: Jul 16, 2014 06:49 pm »

I'm inclined to water as an element. The healing abilities are amazing, the fighting style has a sort of grace to it, and the concept of redirecting your opponent's attacks appeals to me. And yet there's a lot of power--look at Ming Wa from LoK, and then there's bloodbending, and just the ability to switch from solid to liquid in mid-air is really neat. I'd love to be a waterbender.

That being said, I couldn't stand living in the Water Tribe. Either one. The lifestyle is a complete and total turn-off. I think I'd like to cut to Korra's era and be a waterbender in Republic City. But if I had to choose somewhere during ATLA, I think I'd live in the Earth Nation--it's definitely a close second.

Air I adore, but the lifestyle is so different. I could never be an Air Nomad.

Fire Nation...well, I think I'd have to be a Sun Warrior, the element kinda scares me. That being said, the complete beauty of Zuko and Azula's Agni Kai is something I cannot overlook. Plus I think I'd like to steal their fashion. As a matter of fact, their entire culture kind of appeals to me, which is probably kind of bad coonsidering they're the enemy in ATLA and we haven'y even seen them in LoK. But I wouldn't mind living in the Fire Nation -- as long as Zuko was the Fire Lord.

My scar is not on the wrong side!
Ritster21
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2631 on: Dec 08, 2014 11:53 pm »

I am an Aries, making me a firebender.

If I was a firebender, I would master every single firebending technique. Some examples are that I would be able to shoot red fire, blue fire, and any other hotter fire color. I would also be able to shoot lightning like a pro. I would also be able to combustion bend without a tattoo nullifying that weakness.

My brother is a Cancer making him a waterbender. He said he would also be the best waterbender. Being able to heal and bloodbend without the need of a full moon. Only my mother would be a better waterbender than him.

My youngest brother is Aquarius, making him an airbender. He would be able to do any airbending technique including the spirit projection and flight.

My father would be the best earthbender around. Being able to also metalbend AND lavabend like a boss.

Your thoughts?

Would you master every single aspect of your bending?
Solitude
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Shaped by fire and ice.

« Reply #2632 on: Dec 09, 2014 08:09 am »

I want to be a firebender as long as I shoot blue flames and generate lightning. Tongue

If I can't do those two, then I'll be an earthbender Tongue

Solid Sun
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

dio did nothing wrong

« Reply #2633 on: Dec 09, 2014 09:01 am »

Lol no, Maybe good earthbender/metalbender but that's all.

Featuring : Polaris, Zyrax HikaruIzumi, Blue Warpath, Prophet of Doom, Weegee the Airbender, TyLuko4Ever, Johan, Riptide, SunxFire and AtoMaki : D
Waking _Dreamer
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2634 on: Dec 10, 2014 06:39 am »

You'd think with the showcase metalbending and lavabending is getting recently there would be a shift towards earthbending huh?

Solid Sun
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

dio did nothing wrong

« Reply #2635 on: Dec 10, 2014 07:40 am »

Earthbending is Hype.

The-Blue-Dragon-Lord
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Everlasting Dragon

« Reply #2636 on: Dec 10, 2014 09:15 am »

I was going to give a scientific sounding answer to this, but these pictures looked better, instead.

-

Yes!... In those colours because I love the colour of Azula's fire, Red Lightning would be scary as **** and normal coloured Firebending is so weak and overrated! *Rolls Eyes* Tongue
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2014 07:28 am by The-Blue-Dragon-Lord » Logged

He is called Kalameet. A ferocious dragon indeed, even mighty Anor Londo dared not provoke his ire. — Hawkeye Gough
Solid Sun
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

dio did nothing wrong

« Reply #2637 on: Dec 11, 2014 01:42 pm »

Blue Fire is gud but my earthbending would throw blue, white and red rocks on the enemies.

Boilinfangirl
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2638 on: Dec 11, 2014 11:00 pm »

My loyalty lies with Earth bending any series I've seeb, it's always been my favorite Smiley

Banner made by guitarfreak, thank you your the best!
Big Bolin fan already yesXD
Will ship him wit
zukotea
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

i love zuko more than i fear you

« Reply #2639 on: Dec 13, 2014 02:24 am »

I've always wanted to be a Waterbender, everything attracted me from the healing to the fighting style. It's like the ocean calm one minute then destructive the next. I simply love that about water. Although I don't think I could handle actually living in the water tribe.

The way Aang describes fire in The Firebending Masters makes you rethink about the element. "It's like a little heartbeat." I love that it provides warmth and light. Yet it can be dangerous and wild. I think I would also like to live in the Fire Nation. It seemed pretty okay back in ATLA besides the war going on...I'd probably either be water or fire, or even air if I got to live in republic city.

♡iKEEP:Zuko's take off shirt scene in 305, Sokka's Love for Shopping, Katara's Hope, Aang & Zuko's Hug, General Iroh's Voice and Zuko's dragon
Flamewheel4354
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2640 on: Dec 14, 2014 01:01 am »

After Bolin learned lavabending, Earth officially became my favorite element. I already loved it with Toph's signature bending style and metalbending, but lavabending made it that much cooler. Earth is the only element with two very different specialized sub-skills. Firebending has lightningbending, which is cool. Bloodbending is dark, and I'd never want a power to manipulate people like that. Zaheer flying was just odd for me...
Waking _Dreamer
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2641 on: Dec 14, 2014 03:50 am »

After Bolin learned lavabending, Earth officially became my favorite element. I already loved it with Toph's signature bending style and metalbending, but lavabending made it that much cooler. Earth is the only element with two very different specialized sub-skills.

Other bending arts can be seen to have two as well.

Firebending:
1. Lightningbending
2. Combustionbending

Waterbending:
1. Bloodbending
2. Healing

Zaheer flying was just odd for me...

I found it the perfect embodiment of airbending.

HikaruIzumi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2642 on: Dec 14, 2014 05:51 am »

Water is my favourite even though according to my zodiac sign, my element is earth. Water fits me better with its philosophy too and I simply like versatility fo the element. To me it looks like the perfect balance between attacking and defending. Fire is too aggressive for me, air is to dodgy and earth is too "stand still and do nothing". Sure, earth looks really cool when you know how to control it well but water looks cool at all times, imho. At least to me. I also like taichi quite a lot and I was practicing it for half a year but I had to stop due to health issues.

Flamewheel4354
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2643 on: Dec 14, 2014 03:49 pm »

After Bolin learned lavabending, Earth officially became my favorite element. I already loved it with Toph's signature bending style and metalbending, but lavabending made it that much cooler. Earth is the only element with two very different specialized sub-skills.

Other bending arts can be seen to have two as well.

Firebending:
1. Lightningbending
2. Combustionbending

Waterbending:
1. Bloodbending
2. Healing
Thanks for catching that. I figured I'd miss something. It was pretty late.
HelmHammerhand
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2644 on: Dec 22, 2014 02:01 am »

I feel spiritually I try to be like an Air Nomad and that sometimes I'm temperamental (fire) and stubborn (earth).  Having said all of that, there is something about waterbending being able to use solid and liquid (or changing between the two states) that seems so amazing. 

Keeper of the Track Team's duduk/tsungi horn, the Korra-mobile and Bolin's drunken outburst
DashingDerps
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2645 on: Dec 24, 2014 09:57 pm »

Fire for the win!

Though I'm also fond of Water.

sidral159
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2646 on: Jan 14, 2015 11:31 pm »

Air all the way! I really like the movements of airbending and the style of it and it's pretty powerful to if you know how to use it.

Close second would be Earthbending, but only if I could lavabend!
Darth Uchiha
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2647 on: Jan 15, 2015 02:28 pm »

I always wind up as fire or air.  I'm very passionate and fierce, but also a free spirit. I love fire because of raw power, and, as a high school student, I'd like some power.  I like the movements and freedoms and versatility of air, however.
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2015 02:31 pm by Darth Uchiha » Logged

Taking a sled down the Slippery Slope
Tamerlan Pahlavi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Selam, Sahib

« Reply #2648 on: Jan 17, 2015 04:31 pm »

I consider myself the Avatar since I like all the elements. Though, I ain't letting any one of them define me completely. But I like the Earth Kingdom best so lets say I share the strongest bond with earth.

All my written material is free of any and all copyright, it can be used freely for everyone's inspiration
HikaruIzumi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2649 on: Jan 17, 2015 04:59 pm »

I consider myself the Avatar since I like all the elements.
Like a boss. Cheesy

Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: