Nov 18, 2017 05:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Force Productions' Avatar Videos - Videos BACK UP - New Vids COMING  (Read 8626 times)
Force
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« on: Mar 05, 2006 06:46 pm »

First of all, I only use the term "Force Production" in the beggining of all my vids because I like the sound of it and it's a good way to lable all my videos.

Now, I have a lot of videos but since this is the place for Avatar vids, then thats all that will go in here. Check Creative Works for others. Currently, I have only 5 Avatar video so far but that's due to change so patience, folks. Patience. Before you ask, I'll just answer two questions now. First, I don't take requests. This is not because I don't appreciate them or like them, it's because I've found my best comes from not being restricted by requirments and all that. Secondly, I don't offer downloads up front. I do this for the one of the same reason Nick doesn't release DVDs of each episode immediatly after it airs: so it's special when I DO release them.

Force Productions' Main Page
The Prince of Fire
Siege of the North Trailer
The Last Airbender
Search for Appa Trailer

Upcoming vids:

Burning (using a song I was exposed to at Warped Tour '07)
« Last Edit: Aug 29, 2007 11:27 pm by Force » Logged

LTOTTGR
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

...He's Lying...

« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2006 10:25 pm »

WOW!! That was absolutely fantastic...as your others have been, on Titansgo.net, but that's a different story. I loved the song, it matched perfectly to Prince Zuko, and your timing with the clips and the clips themselves that you chose were wonderful! Keep up the awesome work! I will expect more awesome videos from you, and I know I will get them!!

My Shorts!
Proud Kataang Shipper. Period. Kataang Forever!
ignite444
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

A Kataang shipper to the end!

« Reply #2 on: Mar 21, 2006 05:57 pm »

Awesome! I loved it!

(I'm waiting for my Avatar episodes to finish downloading.. I'm anxious to start making MV's! I am very skilled in MV making. Man I gotta stop bragging..)

Banner made by me, do not steal! If you want to use it, ask me first.

Join my site! Avatar Dream (New custom skin up!)
AimmiA
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #3 on: Mar 21, 2006 10:43 pm »

Wow that was beautiful, what program do you use to create videos?

Force
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #4 on: Mar 22, 2006 11:56 am »

Wow that was beautiful, what program do you use to create videos?

Windows Movie Maker Version 2. WMM is actually a very basic program with limited features. Over time I've just learned and invented diffrent tricks to get it to do what I want. Still, it be nice one day to aquire a better, more advanced program.

AimmiA
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #5 on: Mar 25, 2006 07:03 pm »

I'm using WinDVD Creator, its a pretty fun program ^^

AimmiA
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #6 on: Mar 25, 2006 08:04 pm »

srry about that force and pandora won't happen again =(
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2006 11:31 am by AimmiA » Logged

ignite444
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7 on: Mar 25, 2006 11:23 pm »

*Puts hands up* I removed them, I removed them.

Can't wait to see more of your work Force!

Force
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #8 on: Mar 30, 2006 07:08 pm »

Got a new video I've been workin on for a while now. It's a trailer for Book One's finale, Siege of the North. Deffinatly one of my best videos to date. Like I mentioned above, my movie maker can't do certain things like I wanted to do for this so I had to pull some tricks I know and get it to work. And I think it did. Enjoy!

(YouTube Link Removed, see first post in thread)
« Last Edit: Oct 08, 2007 03:05 am by Psycho Silver » Logged

ignite444
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #9 on: Mar 30, 2006 08:10 pm »

Wow, you're right, Putfile is a lot better quality.

Cool trailer!

Scratch that, AWESOME trailer!
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2006 08:13 pm by ignite444 » Logged

AimmiA
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #10 on: Mar 30, 2006 08:14 pm »

Shocked .... wow I am left speechless at this....

You've made the Siege of The North look like this whole huge movie! ..WOW You definately have talent Grin
I'm dying to see what you'll come up with next!  Smiley

ignite444
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #11 on: Mar 30, 2006 08:15 pm »

I wish I knew what program you used.. *Sighs* I'm sick of WMM.. Unless you do use WMM.

Keep 'em coming!

Joe_Mama
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Kiba

« Reply #12 on: Apr 06, 2006 07:16 pm »

Where do you download Avtar episodes???PM me.Thanks

Inquiring where and how to download episodes is forbidden in these forums. A week ban... when you come back, please don't do that again. ~Pandora
« Last Edit: Apr 06, 2006 08:22 pm by Pandora » Logged
citrus02honey
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2006 03:51 pm »

FORCE! Why haven't I seen the Zuko video yet?! *hugs video to pieces* I absolutely loved it. All the "I'm better off on my own" parts were amazing and perfect clip choices and all the explosions of sound were handled perfectly. Not like I expected anything less from you ^_-

Oh, and the Siege of the North Trailer is awesome. I'm sure you've gathered that from all my previous gushing though  Roll Eyes

<avatar made by Psyborg
LTOTTGR
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

...He's Lying...

« Reply #14 on: Jun 06, 2006 07:22 pm »

WOW.  Shocked And um...WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Did I get my point across?  Smiley Grin That Siege of the North Movie was absolutely fantasitc!! My, you have some awesome talent there, Force, that was spectacular! Did I mention it rocks out loud? Dang, I really stand in awe of you...seriously, it makes me get this tingling up my spine with this anxious feeling like the Season 1 finale is coming and hasn't been aired yet...phew. Dang. Shnook. Wow... Shocked Shocked Shocked

My Shorts!
Proud Kataang Shipper. Period. Kataang Forever!
Attoroc
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The Earth King has invited you to Lake Laogai.

« Reply #15 on: Jun 06, 2006 10:12 pm »

If I had seen the trailer you made before SotN came out, I would have been an instant Avatar convert (I didn't start till season 2).  Excellent job, congrats Grin.

PM me for an Avvy or Sig or go here to request one. =)
Zukofan
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #16 on: Jun 06, 2006 11:26 pm »

Yeah...I actually caught a few friends using your vids, Force.  Elisha has never seen a single episode but she's already infatuated with Zuko.  Heh...I taped "Zuko Alone" for her, and she's gonna watch it with us at a sleepover we're having. lol But yes your videos are simply amazing...I wish I could be that talented.
SumiKai
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Toph pwns all. You know it.

« Reply #17 on: Jun 08, 2006 11:01 am »

ZOMGWTFZOMGZOMGZOMG!!!! THAT ROCKED!!!! ( The seige of the north trailer.) ZOMG IT'S ON MY FAVORITES!!!!!!! It made me want to watch it again, even though i've already seen it a gazillion times. It makes me remember why the finale is my fav. Season One eppisode.

Force's vid- Completely lurve <3 x 13085701283742387086703497306928760586

You're just jealous because the voices don't talk to YOU.
Ashes
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

redstar312@hotmail.com pnksqrrl318 pnksqrrl315
« Reply #18 on: Jun 09, 2006 04:21 pm »

wow the trailer is aweosme.. it makes me want to see those episodes again   Grin

njndirish
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

njndirish2k6
« Reply #19 on: Jun 10, 2006 06:04 pm »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

The monster's loose
Sig by Avagirl
omgasp
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

av by alpha

« Reply #20 on: Jun 10, 2006 06:37 pm »

Great job. I tried doing something like that for an English project and failed miserably, cept I did it on flash 'cause I'm a loser. Anyway, what I think made your trailer so utterly awesome was the background music.. It was just so.. fitting. Ooh and the last part where he starts glowing was so cliffhangery..

Maybe you could put some tutorials up for all those that want to learn? Cheesy

GrayFox
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

vito_warren@hotmail.com
« Reply #21 on: Jun 10, 2006 11:04 pm »

Man, those are amazing. The movie trailer was awesome. You know when you watch a dramatic action movie trailer and you get those chills? I got those chills. Good work, if you want a more advanced program try getting (whichever way you want) Adobe Premier Pro, very good program. I want to know how you cut the scenes out of an episode using Windows Movie Maker.

Elemental Harmony
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The Avatar maintains balance

« Reply #22 on: Jun 10, 2006 11:59 pm »

Nothing short of inspirational. I had to pick up my noted book. Excellent work, you should be very proud of yourself.

Avi by Diet Otaku = So. Much. Love.

I have gone to find myself. If I show up while I'm gone, keep me here until I get back.

366 Ripples: An activist movement in the making.
http://366ripples.blogspot.com
Force
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #23 on: Jun 11, 2006 03:58 am »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

While I appreciate the sentiment (and I do), please refrain from making posts like that in the future while you're here. That's just pointless and adds nothing to any topic. Even if this is a topic just for feedback, you still need to be constructive with your posts here and everywhere for that matter. That also goes against the excessive smiley rule we have in place. So try not to do this anymore, ok? Ok.

All that aside though, thanks for feedback everyone!
« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2006 04:01 am by Force » Logged

omgasp
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

av by alpha

« Reply #24 on: Jun 11, 2006 06:24 am »

I want to know how you cut the scenes out of an episode using Windows Movie Maker.

You watch the video up to the point where you want to split it (or just drag the cursor) then you click the split apart button at the bottom right hand of the media player. If you do this again at another part it will almost be like cutting the scene out of an episode. I don't know if there's an easier way, but that's how I do it.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: