Sep 20, 2019 12:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Last Air Nomads (PG - PG- 13) Updated Feburary 22, 2008!!  (Read 13799 times)
airmaster22
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Vice President of the Eastern Air Temple

« Reply #50 on: Mar 06, 2007 03:09 pm »

Hey guys!!! The next chapter should be up tonight. Sorry for the long wait. I've had a lot of schoolwork lately. I wrote a lot of the next chapter during my Study Hall in school!! By the way, I've decided I'm going to make this a three part story. The Whole Trilogoy is THE LAST AIR NOMADS. The story I'm writing right now is THE LAST AIR TEMPLE. All of them revolve around Sora And her friends.  I just thought I'd clear that up. Ok. Bye... For Now.....

Proud supporter of Kataang, Sukka, Teoph, and Maiko!
Read my story, The Last Air Nomads at:
http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php?topic=4129.0
Icon from thelastairbendermovie.com
gio
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

TOPH RULZZZZ !!!!

« Reply #51 on: Mar 06, 2007 03:12 pm »

Respect , I just read all the chapter's that is some nice writing it read's easely.I can't wait for the next chapter

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!!! Wink

Sora
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #52 on: Mar 06, 2007 04:34 pm »

Cool Trilogy!
UncleIroh
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

My beloved Lu Ten; I will see you again.

« Reply #53 on: Mar 06, 2007 11:05 pm »

woah, you're very organised >.>

Sig by storm-of-insanity

Iroh could use some more loving...
Perhaps we could hook him up with all the Joo Dees?
farbo1176
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

what'choo looking at bub?

« Reply #54 on: Mar 06, 2007 11:13 pm »

YEA! I LOVE TRILOGIES! specially lord of the rings and the inheeritance series.

proud supporter of maiko,kataang,tokka,urszai,granpakku, rozin, tycest, and farbokka <3
how2airbend
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Advanced Fusionist

dvd77612
« Reply #55 on: Mar 09, 2007 03:39 pm »

trilogy!? after you finish this one make a prequel trilogy, it'll be just like star wars

thanks to Hotaru for this awesome sig!

Keeper of the fat kid's inhibitions.
UncleIroh
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

My beloved Lu Ten; I will see you again.

« Reply #56 on: Mar 10, 2007 04:06 am »

Hmm, you stopped? O.o

Sig by storm-of-insanity

Iroh could use some more loving...
Perhaps we could hook him up with all the Joo Dees?
airmaster22
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #57 on: Mar 11, 2007 08:36 am »

Yeah, Sorry.... Grin stupid school is giving out too much work...... stupid school  Angry

farbo1176
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #58 on: Mar 11, 2007 05:44 pm »

school is supposed to make you smart but its just as stupid as us!

proud supporter of maiko,kataang,tokka,urszai,granpakku, rozin, tycest, and farbokka <3
airmaster22
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #59 on: Mar 13, 2007 03:06 pm »

Next Chapter!! Sorry for the long wait!!!!
farbo I know!!! School is stupid. It's been making my fans wait two weeks to read more of my story. Okay!! Here it is!!

Chapter 7- Forest Fire

Outskirts of the Aoi Forest

"Ughhh," Kasai said, walking out of a tent. " I hate it here!!!!! Father, when are we leaving this stupid place?"
   "Unfortunately," Hokorashii started. "A while longer. We found several Air Nomad meditating huts around the forest. They looked brand new. Also, some sky bison footprints were found. It doesn't seem like this island's residents were all killed 100 years ago. There maybe airbenders still living here. It's our duty to stop them."
   Aigyou was sitting on a cushion around a fire at the campsite the Fire Nation bounty hunters made. There were three tents, one for each person. The Komodo Rhinos were each tied to a pole. Aigyou hated his life. It had been terrible all along, but it was bearable up until a few years earlier. That's when the "accident" occurred.
   Here's the official story. Hokorashii, Aigyou's father, was practicing his blade throwing, when Aigyou's mother carelessly walked right through the path of the blade. It pierced through her neck. She collapsed and died.
   Here's what really happened. Hokorashii told Aigyou's mother to meet him in the fighting room. Kasai pushed her mother against the wall when she walked in. Then, Hokorashii stabbed her. Aigyou saw the whole thing. His mother was pregnant at the time, so her unborn child ended up dying, too. The baby's name was going to be Mabui.
   "I doubt that we'll be able to defeat a bunch of airbenders single-handedly," Aigyou shouted from across the campsite.
   "Who said there were a bunch of airbenders left?" Kasai interrogated Aigyou.
   "Yeah!" Hokorashii shouted. " Now make yourself useful and pack everything up!!"
   Aigyou packed up the camp while the rest of his family planned everything out.
   " Everything's packed up," Aigyou said.
   "It's about time!!" Hokorashii shouted as a butterfly flew by.
   Kasai extended her middle and index finger and shot a thin fire blast of fire that fried the butterfly, causing it to fall to the ground, dead.
   "Now," Hokorashii demanded. " light the forest on fire, Kasai,"
   "What?" Aigyou asked. " You can't do that,"
   "Shut up!!" Kasai shouted, unleashing a huge, powerful stream of flames towards the forest. Three trees set on fire, and then it became four, and then seven, and then ten, and it kept growing and growing. It quickly became an enormous forest fire.
   Aigyou sadly looked at the fire, and then turned, jumped onto his rhino, and followed his family away from the fire.

The Air Temple

Sora ran up to her room at full speed. However, Aki jumped in her way right before she entered the building where her room was. She fell on top of him again.
   "We really need to stop meeting like this," Aki said, laughing.
   "Not now, Aki," Sora said, getting up. "I have important issues to take care of right now. We can reschedule dinner after I meet with the Air Clergy."
   Sora started to walk up toward her room, but Aki grabbed her wrist tightly.
   "Let go!" Sora shouted. "I already told you that I need to go!"
   "It's important!" Aki responded, still holding her wrist.
   "Look," Sora said, wiggling her wrist out of Aki's hand. "I really like you, but I can't let my personal life get in the way of my duty to our people."
   " This is about our duty to our people!!!" Aki argued.
   "Fine!!" Sora shouted. "You have my attention!! Explain!"
   "Let me show you!" Aki said, gently taking Sora's hand.
   "Just tell me," Sora said, calming down.
   "Please," Aki whispered. " Follow me."
   Sora looked up at the building she lived in, and then at the Air Sisters' meeting structure. Then, she looked at Aki. He looked serious. This was something she needed to see.
   "Okay," Sora said, following Aki.
   Aki called his bison, he and Sora jumped on, and they took off into the sky.
   "So," Sora said.
   "So, what?" Aki answered.
   "Um, should we reschedule dinner?" Sora asked.
   "Sure!" Aki answered. " How about tonight?"
   "Tonight sounds great!" Sora eagerly agreed.
   As they went past a very close mountain, Aki picked a flower off of a bush on the mountiain. It was white, yellow, orange.
   "For you," Aki said, smiling. "princess."
   "Aki," Sora said, blushing. "Thank you!"
   Sora put the flower in her hair. The two continued to talk until they got to their destintation: the Aoi Forest.
   "So, what did you need to show me?" Sora asked.
   "That," Aki said, pointing to the many streams of smoke coming from the distance.
   "A forest fire," Sora said sadly. "The Fire Nation. They did this. First they kill Rurousha, and then they burn a forest. Now what?"
   "An attack on our food supply maybe," Aki said, worried.
   The two flew over the fire, and then landed on the grasslands directly west of the Aoi Forest. The two stood there, staring at the fire.
   "What next?" Sora whispered to herself. "What next?"
« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2007 08:33 am by airmaster22 » Logged

farbo1176
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #60 on: Mar 13, 2007 06:24 pm »

wow! great! so suspenseful. im predicting that the firenation trio is going to sneak up behind them and BAM! you know what i mean? anyway about the school subject they just cant except they as dumb as us so they try to educate us on the things they know wen we already know it.

Sora
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #61 on: Mar 13, 2007 07:51 pm »

oooo! more more! *sits and waits paiteintly*
gio
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

TOPH RULZZZZ !!!!

« Reply #62 on: Mar 16, 2007 02:04 pm »

Can't wait for the next chapter Grin

farbo1176
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #63 on: Mar 16, 2007 03:08 pm »

I KNOW!

how2airbend
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Advanced Fusionist

dvd77612
« Reply #64 on: Mar 17, 2007 09:39 pm »

sooo good, need more!

Sora
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #65 on: Apr 14, 2007 05:16 pm »

airmaster22 ya still there
airmaster22
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2007 08:43 am »

Sorry for the wait, guys. I've had A TON of school projects lately, plus I was doing track and field. But the school year is winding down and track ends on Friday, so more time for the story. I'm nearing the last chapter of this story. Here's Chapter 8 Part 1!!!!

Chapter 8 - Decisions for All

After using advanced airbending to put out the forest fire, Sora and Aki flew back to the air temple. Sora was late for the meeting. She knew that she was in deep trouble.
   "I'm sorry about making you late," Aki said sincerely when his bison landed.
   "It's okay," Sora responded, heading toward her room. "I'll see you tonight."
   "All right," Aki said. " Goodbye!"
   Sora ran up to her room as quickly as possible. She changed into a traditional Air Sister outfit- A long-sleeve yellow tunic with an orange overcoat with a long slit up to her chest, a yellow sash, and a large chain of prayer beads. She put her hair into a style where  it was down behind her back, and then it became a single braid halfway through her hair. She ran full speed to the Air Sisters' meeting place. When she walked inside, the Air Sisters and the Air Monks were all sitting down across from each other.
   "You're late," Monk Souryu, Sora's father, scolded his daughter.
   "And one piece of your hair is sticking up," Sister Massugu pointed out.
   Sora looked up at the piece of hair, pulled it out and threw it outside of the sacred meeting place. She sat down on the empty cushion next to her mother after explaining the forest fire. She started to meditate. Ten minutes later, Chief Monk Teishu broke the silence.
   " You all know why we're here," he started. "The Fire Nation is here. It is only a matter of time before they find our temple. So, I would like to ask all of you, what should we do with our people?"
   "We could take them out before they got to our temple," Monk Kouken suggested.
   "Sora, I'd like to ask your opinion," Mother Superior Kanshisha said.
   " Well.." Sora said, in shock. "I think that that would be against our philosophy and that wouldn't help because the Fire Lord would just send out more soldiers."
   "That is a good point," Sister Massugu said. " If these firebenders burned down our forest, they could've been using the fire to lure us there. Maybe, they'll continue burning the island's forests to lead us right into a trap"
   Sora added, "Or they could be trying to remove our food sources. My opinion is that we should harvest all food from our mountaintop gardens before the Fire Nation gets to it."
   "I agree with Sora," Chief Monk Teishu announced. "I think that we should gather all of our food that's ready for picking tomorrow. Who agrees?"
   At first, everyone hesitated. Then, Mother Superior Kanshisha and Sister Ama agreed. Then, Monk Waizu, Monk Kouken, Sister Itamae, and Sister Massugu agreed. Finally, Sister Shishaku, Monk Kishoku and Monk Souryo agreed to Sora's plan.
   "Yes, but what do we do if the Fire Nation finds our temple?" Monk Kishoku questioned Chief Monk Teishu.
   "I am afraid that we might have to..." Chief Monk Teishu started sadly. " ..leave the temple."
   "Leave the temple?" Mother Superior Kanshisha asked, frightened. "But where would we go?!?!"
   "I'm not sure," Chief Monk Teishu answered. " We'll have to see what happens."
   After about ten more minutes, the meeting ended. Sora went to her room and changed. Then she found her friends at the airball area.
   "Leave the temple?!?!" Komayaka screamed after Sora delivered the news.
   "How could we just leave the temple?!" Fuki asked sadly.
   "I don't know!" Sora asked. "Would you rather stay and risk death or even extinction of the Air Nomad race?"
   All of Sora's friends were quiet.
   "But where would we go?" Nodoka asked fearfully.
   "Maybe an abandoned air temple," Sora guessed. " or we could just travel like the original Air Nomads.
            Sora and her friends stood there in silence.

Sora
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2007 05:54 pm »

OMG! Yes ,another chapter! Patiently waiting was tough.
farbo1176
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2007 07:04 pm »

YUSH! luv it! cant wait for more! and dont worry, skool is only there to drool at boys and play activities so dont worry about us too often ok?

airmaster22
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #69 on: Aug 10, 2007 07:49 am »

I'm sorry I haven't posted this summer. Something came up in my family and I didn't have time for writing.
This is Chapter 8: Part 2
There are only two more chapters after this. I'm in the middle of writing the ninth chapter, and I hope to have the entire first story done and posted tonight!!  Smiley
After I finish this story, I'm going to go right into the next story.
That's to make up for the HUGE break. OK?

Sora sat on the stool in front of the vanity in her spacious room, combing her long, brown hair sadly. She looked at herself in the mirror. The girl looking back at her wasn't the same girl at all. Her usually cheerful eyes were filled with worry, the normal smile she had just wouldn't appear, and the happy glow her face always had just seemed to have faded away. Her date with Aki was that night, but she wasn't happy. Those words still lingered in her mind :"I am afraid that we might have to... leave the temple."
 The thought of leaving the place where she had been living for 16 years frightened her.
Then she thought of the Fire Nation attacking her temple, all her friends and loved ones dead. Then she thought of Rurousha's dead body, so lifeless and frightening.
   "Knock, knock,"
   The voice startled Sora, taking her out of  deep thought. It was her mother, Sister Ama. Everyone always said that Sora was the spitting image of her mother, except for her small ears, a trait of her father. Sora loved her mother and her father a lot, but since they joined the Air Nomad Council, she hadn't been spending as much time with them as she had liked.
   "Hey," Sora said, a painful visual of Rurousha in her mind.
   "Are you getting ready for your date?" Sora's mother asked.
   "Yes," Sora said, forcing a smile upon her face, still combing her hair.
   "So," her mother started. " I hear from your friends that it's Aki who's taking you on this date tonight. He's a nice boy. I remember when your father and I..."
   "Mom!" Sora scolded her mother .
   "Sorry," her mother said suddenly, chuckling. " Just.... remember that even though your father and I can't spend as much time with you as we would like nowadays, we love you."
   "I love you too," Sora said, embracing her mother in a hug.
   "I know," her mother said. " I have to go now, so have fun on your date. Goodbye."
   "See ya," Sora said, putting her hair up in a fancy hairstyle that, according to her mother, looked good on her.
   After changing into a different outfit, Sora left for her date. Aki was waiting for her, looking very handsome himself.
   "You look great," Aki said, then quickly added, "not that you don't always look great but you've just exceeded your usual-"
   "It's okay," Sora said, giggling. " I know what you mean."
   The two walked down to the garden, talking the whole way. Once they got to the garden entrance, Aki covered Sora's eyes with his hands.
   " What are you doing? Where are we going?" Sora asked.
   Aki answered, " You'll see when we get there. I want it to be a surprise."
   Aki guided Sora through the garden until he took his hands off of her eyes. What Sora saw was a beautiful sight. At the fanciest table in the most beautiful section of the garden, Aki had put together two place settings, each with expensive plates, bowls, cups, and utensils. In the center of the table was a vase full of vibrant and brilliant flowers, plus a romantically lavender picnic basket and matching bowls containing Sora's favorite foods around it. Two pitchers, one with apple juice, and one with tea were also placed on the table. Sora stood there in awe.
   "Aki," Sora quietly spoke " this is beautiful. It's fantastic!! It's even more beautiful than I imagined."
   " The flowers are for you to keep for after the date," Aki said, his voice cracking a little from nervousness. " I'm glad that you like it....Let's eat!"
   The date was perfect. The food was fantastic. There were slices of apple, cherry, blueberry, and peach pie. Aki had made the most delicious butter biscuits, and had handpicked delightfully sweet strawberries. The tea he made was the best tea Sora had ever tasted,  and Aki said it was a secret family recipe. The two talked about many different things. They talked of airbending forms, asked each other what they had been doing  in the past few years, told funny stories, and talked about their friends.
   After eating a banana and some lychee nuts, Aki told Sora how his grandmother had taught him how to make the tea when he was only 5 or so.
   "Have your grandparents taught you any family recipes?" Aki asked Sora curiously.
   Sora looked down. Her mother's parents lived in a small cottage on the main mountain and had no secret recipes, but she wasn't sure about her father's parents. A sad memory entered Sora's mind.
   " Oh, my mother's parents haven't taught me anything like that," Sora said blankly. Then, she swallowed hard and continued to say, " and my father's parents died when I was very young."
   Aki's eager and curious face dissolved into a more sympathetic and understanding one. He took Sora's hands because she looked like she was holding back tears.
   "I'm so sorry to hear that Sora," Aki said sorrowfully and honestly.
   "Yeah," Sora said. " They were struck by lightning while on their sky bison."
   Aki realized that their current topic was making the mood of the date depressing, so he decided to brighten it up.
   "So," Aki started, " you friend Komayaka?"
   Sora's frown turned up into a smile as she started giggling and then laughing wildly. Aki joined in thinking of the funny things Komayaka had done.
   Meanwhile, on the plant-covered hill next to the table sat Komayaka , hidden behind a jumble of flowers and trees. Komayaka just couldn't stop herself from leaving her room to spy on Aki and Sora on their date, a decision she wasn't exactly proud of. She had even dragged the unwilling Nodoka along for company, despite the speech of morals she had been preaching to Komayaka for half of the date.
   When Komayaka heard Aki say her name, and then saw Sora and Aki laughing about it she was immediately intrigued.
   'What does one of my best friends think of me?' she thought. 'And what about Tenkuu's best friend? Why are they laughing? Is my voice weird? Is it my clothes? Am I ugly?? I can't hear them!!! What are they saying!?!?!?! What !??!?!'
   "What are they saying?!?" slipped out of Komayaka's mouth.
   Komayaka quickly covered her mouth and lowered her head behind a group of white lotus flowers. She saw Aki and Sora looking around, wondering where the sound came from. After half a minute of failed searching with their eyes, they resumed to their obviously funny conversation. Komayaka couldn't hear them anymore, so she concentrated to hear every word to no avail.
   "Komayaka," Nodoka whispered, breaking the silence. "do you get the feeling that we're being watched?? I'm sensing danger."
   Nodoka crossed her arms over her chest, as if she were protecting herself. Komayaka looked around, seeing moths, bugs, plants, flowers, and a few lemurs. Then she rolled her eyes.
   Komayaka responded, " Nodoka, I'm sure there are many things in this garden that are watching, but none of them are dangerous. Forget your instincts. They're not always right."
   Komayaka continued trying to listen to the conversation, this time successfully using the aid of airbending. Nodoka looked out at the surrounding mountains. She focused on one particularly green- covered and flat-topped mountain. Oddly enough, there was a splotch of unnatural red and black. Nodoka felt a chill go down her back, so she put up her hood and sunk her face into her warm orange shawl.
   Sora and Tenkuu had been talking a bout Komayaka for a while, and Sora was having a wonderful time.
   "I know that she's an annoying airhead sometimes," Sora started. "but she's a great friend. You can always count on her to cheer you up."
   " Tenkuu was talking to me about their...uh.....date," Aki said, smiling. " he said that he's going to ask her out again....but for dinner this time."
   " Is that so?" Sora asked.
   " Yeah," Aki said, looking soulfully into Sora's eyes. "He said that he really likes her. He fell in love with her eyes......Sora, did anyone ever tell you that you have the most beautiful big gray eyes?"
   Sora blushed. She knew what Aki was doing: He was setting the stage for a kiss. Both Sora and Aki were thinking the same thing: Come on! Do it! Just lean in....and kiss.
And so they did.
   On  a nearby mountain- actually the plant covered, flat-topped mountain Nodoka was observing- were two truly evil Fire Nation bounty hunters . They observed two Air Nomad girls sitting on a hill behind some plants. Hokorashii looked up from his binoculars and looked out over the temple. Lit candles could be seen in the windows of some buildings. Several Air Nomads still wandered around the temple paths.
   "Kasai," Hokorashii said, not looking away from the temple. " we are about to make a lot of money."

I LOVE WRITING CLIFFHANGERS!!!  Grin
THe next chapter should be on the way!!!

SpEcIaLk
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #70 on: Aug 10, 2007 01:25 pm »

Caint wait for the next chapter. ive been wondering if u were going to continue this story
farbo1176
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #71 on: Aug 11, 2007 11:11 am »

AWESOMME! its been forever man!

airmaster22
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #72 on: Aug 11, 2007 11:24 am »

Heyyyyy!!! Farbo! Long time no see!!!  Smiley
SpEcIaLk : More is on the way
Alright!!! Here's Chapter 9 Part 1!! Enjoy!!!
Chapter 9 - Mountaintop Harvest

A massive Fire Navy ship ripped through the Tatsumi Strait, the small pass of water between the largest and eastern-most of the three Great Southern Earth Kingdom Islands, and the Eastern Air Nomad Territory, with several others following.
   Hokorashii had sent a messenger hawk to the Azulon Stronghold on the east coast on the largest of the South Earth Islands. The great Fire Nation stronghold was named for Fire Lord Azulon, who ordered its construction in the late years of his rule. Hokorashii had asked for a division of the Fire Nation Army ( Captain Reigen's division to be specific)  at the stronghold come to the Eastern Air Nomad Island.
   Hokorashii told Aigyou to move their small ship, about twice as large as a riverboat, out of the way so that the larger ones could dock on the shore. Unfortunately,  Aigyou was bad at steering and ended up 100 yards from shore. He was finally able to turn around when he smashed into Captain Reigen's massive ship. Luckily, the metal on both ships shielded the impact, so the larger ship was not damaged. However, Aigyou's ship suffered quite a few damages on the engine. He docked on shore next to all of the larger ships. When Kasai saw the shattered metal, smoke coming out of the engine, sparks flying every few seconds, she screamed for Aigyou to come see her.
   "What?" Aigyou asked keeping a fierce face, really hiding a frightened one.
   " YOU CRASHED THE SHIP?!?!?!" Kasai shouted angrily. "Are you so stupid that you can't steer a simple ship? Now what's Captain Reigen going to think about us? He's going to think we're uneducated weaklings, like you!!!"
   "Whatever," Aigyou said, walking away.   
   Kasai crossed her arms with an angry look in her eye. Captain Reigen walked off the ship and stopped behind her.
   "Excuse me, little girl," he said, tapping her on the shoulder.
    Despite hating to be called little girl,  Kasai turned around, bowed down low, and cheerily said, "Captain Reigen! Welcome! My father and I are so thankful that you have come here at our humble request! If there is anything we can-"
   BOOM!!! The broken engine on their ship exploded, sending thousands of boiling hot pieces of metal in the air and setting the entire ship on fire. Both Kasai and Reigen shielded themselves from the pieces of metal, but in the distance, Aigyou was hit in the butt with a burning piece of metal. It fell off of him, but it burned his butt and started a small fire on his pants. He jumped at least two feet into the air, screaming that he was on fire. He rubbed his butt into the dirt, which looked very awkward and odd.
   "He, he.....he," Kasai laughed, faking it, " Just a second,"
   Kasai made the fire on Aigyou's pants go out, and dissolved the fire on their ship into the air.
   "Who is that sorry little creature?" Captain Reigen asked, addressing Aigyou.
   " Oh...um," Kasai started, not wanting to admit that her brother was family. " He's our....um...servant! YES! He's our servant!!"
   "Oh," Captain Reigen said, disgusted. " It is so hard to find good help these days."
   "Isn't it?" Kasai asked, equally disgusted. " My father is in that huge red tent in front of that line of trees."
   "Thank you," Captain Reigen responded, walking toward the tent.
   Kasai glared at Aigyou, walking toward him.
   " What? My butt was on fire!" Aigyou defended himself.
   "Just...don't let it happen again," Kasai responded, forming a flame in her hand, " Servant."

Sorta Short, but better than nothing. It sets the stage for the remainder of this chapter and the next chapter.
Part 2 Should be on the Way!!!!!   

farbo1176
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #73 on: Aug 11, 2007 03:51 pm »

yay!! keep on going! soooo goood!

how2airbend
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Advanced Fusionist

dvd77612
« Reply #74 on: Nov 19, 2007 05:49 pm »

i'm back but i guess this story has ended huh....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: