Nov 22, 2019 02:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attoroc's Avatar Avatars (and sigs) [Taking Requests]-update 2/17/07  (Read 1913 times)
Attoroc
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The Earth King has invited you to Lake Laogai.

« on: Feb 11, 2007 10:03 pm »

Hey, all.  I've just started getting into the avatar-making business and decided to start with, appropriately, Avatar.  I've only done a few so far, but I'll add more as I make them.  I also work on request, usually better because I feel more obligated so long as I don't have too many, so if anybody needs an avvy, just ask.

Below are some examples and an optional form for requests.  While most of my samples are serious, I do have a sense of humor, and can make you a joke or funny one if you want.  Or a sig, but I'm not as good at those as avvy's.  And before you ask, I use Paint.NET.

Feel free to comment. Bold Italic Underline signifies new additons.
1.   2.   3.   4.   5.   6.   7.  
8.   9.

Sig 1.
Sig 2.

Form:
Image Link/description________________________
Text____________________________
Anything you want me to do with it?_____________________________
Any base color?_______________________
Your name? Y/N
Border(if any)______________________
Other notes_______________________________

And a few last words.  I can't animate avvys so don't ask for an animated one, please.  All these are hosted on my photobucket, but I would appreciate it if you would save the ones you want and upload them from your computer.  Also, I am not a sigmaker by trade, so sigs will take me a very long time to make and be of somewhat lower quality than avatars, and I just don't enjoy making them as much.  If you really want a set or just a sig, I suppose I could do a select number of those.  If you intend to use these on another site, please PM me a link so I can see my avatars in action Grin.  And one last thing.  Please credit me, and also ask, when you want to use one.  Thank you, and I hope you like my AAA's.  Feel free to PM me with questions or requests.

P.S.  The shop will close to requests temporarily if I ever have too many.
« Last Edit: Feb 18, 2007 02:30 am by Attoroc » Logged

PM me for an Avvy or Sig or go here to request one. =)
TommySmith
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2007 05:54 am »

These are Hilarious!! I especially Like the "The force is strong with this one..." Is that Darth Vader faded out on the left...?
Attoroc
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2 on: Mar 03, 2007 04:03 pm »

Yes it is.  I tried to make it subtle, though, so it didn't cover up the original picture.  Glad you like them Grin

In other news, I have recently acquired the program Beneton Movie GIF and have started fooling around with it, so I should be able to start making animated graphics before too long if anybody's interested.  They won't have as much in the special effects department, but the animation would make up for it.

Never Gonna Give Yue Up

A mastered waterbender

« Reply #3 on: Mar 05, 2007 08:58 pm »

can you make me an airbending sig? please. these are good.

<-- click on my egg and help it hatch ^^
Attoroc
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #4 on: Mar 08, 2007 08:50 pm »

Sure.  Anything special you want on it?  I've got a form you can fill out.  Or just anything that has to do with airbending?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: