Oct 23, 2019 05:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avatar's Daughters PG-13 [Updated June 11, 2007]  (Read 24812 times)
kitahikaru
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Set By storm-of-insanity

« on: Feb 09, 2007 04:02 pm »

Attention To All Artists: I was wondering, anyone who can draw a good adult versions of the characters in here, and of the daughters of Aang and Katara, can you please make a sort of cast portrait for the first page of this story? It would do wonders for me. I love having visuals of my characters! I'll send you references if you PM me. Thank you so much to anyone who does!

The Avatar's Daughters
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Action Adventure, Drama, Comedy
Rating: PG-13, for romance scenes, fighting
Warnings/Disclaimers: I do not own Avatar: The Last Airbender. Let me get that through your thick little heads now before I get questions. Secondly, I own Tsukiko, Ayi, Ayumi, Kya, and Sora. They are the Avatar's Daughters in this fic. I also own Mika and Akako. They shall come in later. DO NOT reproduce them in any way without my permission.

Prologue
It took awhile for me to learn Firebending. But after Katara's reassurance and compassion, I was able to. You see, I might only be the last Airbender and the youngest Avatar, but I don't entirely know what I am supposed to do still. And Firebending is one of my worst fears. I burnt Katara once because of my foolishness and impatience. But now we have returned to a more compassionate understanding.

Fire Lord Ozai was tougher to beat. With Katara near death behind me, I had to think and act quickly. I mastered the Avatar State, but that wouldn't be enough. The Solar Eclipse was going to end in a few hours, and there wasn't any time to just sit and wait for it to end so Ozai would regain his powers to fight a proper battle. I used my Firebending for the first time against an enemy. I won.

You might wonder how a thirteen-year-old boy defeated the Fire Lord with the same element he mastered. It takes skill, trust, determination, and of course, compassion, for one to do something so dangerous. Katara was unconscious by the time I defeated Ozai, and I had to get her out of the palace before something worse happened. I got her out on time; a troop of Waterbenders arrived to help with any injuries, women among them. They took Katara out of my arms and put her straight into a medical tent. I wasn't able to see her for three whole days.

But those three whole days gave me time to think. I was able to realize that I had to tell Katara how I felt about her now. What if she had truly died without knowing that I loved her? I wasn't going to allow it to happen again. As soon as she had awoken from her tiny coma, I was the first one to go in. Hakoda, Sokka, and Toph insisted that I was the first to go in. I had saved her life from the Fire Lord, after all. As I entered, I heard serious coughing, and realized she was ill. The smoke from all the fire that was shot at her entered her lungs, the Healer had told us, and she would be weak for the rest of her life.

I knew Katara wasn't ever going to let something like that keep her down. She sat up on the small cot on the floor and motioned for me to lay with her. I shook my head and just sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her lifeless ocean blue eyes. She was too sick. Katara was sick because she had insisted to come along and help me, and I had allowed her.

"Aang, I have to tell you something," she had whispered hoarsely. She was losing her voice too!

"What? What is it, Katara?" I had asked her eagerly, and I had slowly taken her hand.

"When I was about to die, I was thinking about you. How I hadn't told you sooner," Katara had whispered, and pulled me into an embrace that was full of love, compassion, trust, and so much more. "I love you."

I was ecstatic with joy. Katara was in love with me! I told her the same, and all felt right again for me. But that wasn't the end of our love. When she turned eighteen, and I turned sixteen, we instantly married. Soon after, she gave birth to our first child, Tsukiko, a Waterbender. We loved her so much. Two years later, the twins, Ayi and Ayumi, arrived. They were girls as well, and Waterbenders. Kya came two years later, a Waterbender as well.

Finally, our bundle of joy came two years after Kya. Sora, our Airbender. She was the hope we were waiting for, but it showed just as much as how much we loved her. We loved all our daughters. I just wished I had a son, but Sora sure acted like a boy sometimes as she grew up. She always seemed to end up covered in soot from the fire pit in the middle of the Southern Water Tribe village we lived in. Tsukiko always had her dresses ripped from wrestling her sister to the ground so she wouldn't start running about with the penguins. Katara said she was exactly like me. Mischievious and full of adventure.

I guess all my daughters have something of me inside them. But Tsukiko was more like her mother. Strong, brave, independent, and didn't take anything about her being a Waterbender wrongly. She hated how her cousins, Jiang, Hoku, and Mashi, Sokka's sons, would laugh at how she could 'fight'. Yes, she was just like her mother.

The twins were a mix of both altogether. They were special, yes. They did everything in unison. They were identical, too. Luckily Ayi decided to put a silver streak in her long, black hair so we could tell the difference. Kya was just as sweet as Katara was when it came to care, and she became a great Healer. My children are my life, along with my beautiful wife, Katara. I don't want anything to change.
« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2007 11:17 am by kitahikaru » Logged

Keeper of Kataang, Katara's Bravery Mark, and Aang's Sky Note to Katara
The Avatar's Daughters
farbo1176
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

what'choo looking at bub?

« Reply #1 on: Feb 09, 2007 06:56 pm »

wow! thats awesome! SO GOOD! i could really believe aang would say this! wouldnt change a thing! keep going!

proud supporter of maiko,kataang,tokka,urszai,granpakku, rozin, tycest, and farbokka <3
FullMetal TR
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

By Luna. <3

« Reply #2 on: Feb 09, 2007 09:44 pm »

Wow, great fic!! Can't wait for more!

kitahikaru
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Set By storm-of-insanity

« Reply #3 on: Feb 09, 2007 09:50 pm »

Thanks To: farbo1176. My first review. Thanks so much! You've given me great hope to keep on going! Here is Chapter One!
tophrules9876. My second reviewer! Thank you so much!

Chapter One: Tsukiko, Ayi & Ayumi, Kya, and Sora
Five girls stood side-by-side as they waved towards two small boats that were taking off. The icy terrain of the South Pole didn't diminish their spirits. Two girls that looked exactly alike that stood next to the eldest of the five jumped up and down, in complete unison, as they waved. The eldest girl waved her hand properly, while the youngest two just stared at the boat and waved dimly. They had no clue what was going on, actually.

"Come on, girls. Time for you to come inside. Your Uncle Sokka and Aunt Suki will be back with the boys sooner or later," a middle-aged woman with beautiful eyes ushered her daughters inside a small building that was intended to be their home. It was actually more like a palace for the family of seven.

Inside, a young, middle-aged man, only two years younger than his gorgeous wife, stood up and hugged each of his girls, except the twins were hugged at once as they liked to be. The final girl to be hugged looked like a miniature girl version of him, only much younger. Her name was Sora; she was an Airbender just like her father, Avatar Aang. She smiled up at her father as he patted her dark brown head with love. He then shoved her playfully towards the dinner table as she squealed and laughed; she was only twelve, and loved to still play around like a five-year-old.

"Sora, you know how mother gets when you play with your food at the table," Tsukiko leaned over and lightly slapped the girl's hand as she Airbended a few rolls above her hand. "We do not play with food, we eat it."

"Speak for yourself! You Waterbend water into everyone's cups!" Sora protested in anger.

"Sora and Tsukiko! I am telling you this once before your mother gets back with the main course!" Aang hissed at his eldest and youngest daughter. "Don't start something again tonight. You two are difficult, you know that?"

"Yes, father," both said at the same time. Ayi, Ayumi, and Kya both put hands to their mouths as they tried to stiffle their giggles.

Katara, their mother, entered carrying a tray of fish. Aang had learned to at least eat that for dinner, not any meat. Kya and Tsukiko were growing tired of it, but they were the ones who went fishing for it. At least Ayi and Ayumi didn't come. They would have caused so much trouble, with their speaking in unison and all. Katara noticed that Sora's hand was red from where Tsukiko slapped her.

"Don't tell me you did it again, Sora! How many times does your sister, your father, and I have to tell you? No Airbending at the dinner table! Your father did that once and everything went everywhere! And we were only children!" Katara scolded her, putting a piece of the fish on her plate.

"Yes, mother. But I try so hard! It's just so tempting!" Sora looked up at her mother with her big, gray eyes.

"That does not work on me anymore, sweetheart. Now, if you eat quickly, Appa will be outside waiting for you, along with Momo."

"Momo!" Sora raised her hands in the air, and quickly dug into her food. All her sisters looked at one another. They had dealt with Momo already. He was fast asleep in the barn. Appa was fully awake, waiting for Aang and Sora to leave for the weekend to head to the Southern Air Temple for training. Sora was on her way to become a Master Airbender; Tsukiko was already a Master Waterbender thanks to her mother and father; Ayi and Ayumi were far off because of their wanting to do everything the same; and Kya was a Master Healer, but she still had to master Waterbending.

About an hour later, everyone was finished and pulling on their parkas again as each one headed outdoors to say good-bye to their father and littlest sister. Tsukiko held onto her father the longest. He hadn't been away so much in her life until Sora was born. Now she had to deal without him every weekend.

"Be careful, dad. I don't want you to lose Sora like you did last time," Tsukiko hugged him even tighter. She was almost as tall as him, just a bit shorter.

Katara kissed her husband passionately, and the other three girls hugged their father and waved good-bye to Sora. Everything was in order. Appa gave a roar as Aang flicked the reins and yelled 'Yip yip!'. The old bison took off into the air, giving another roar as Momo flew up next to them. All the girls left looked at one another again. How did Momo awake so quickly?
« Last Edit: Feb 10, 2007 01:20 pm by kitahikaru » Logged

The Avatar's Daughters
kitahikaru
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Set By storm-of-insanity

« Reply #4 on: Feb 10, 2007 08:49 am »

Thanks To: No one. Nobody reviewed late last night, so I'm continuing on!

Chapter Two: Sora's Training
Appa landed softly and gracefully on an area meant for bisons. He gave a roar of tiredness, and Aang helped his youngest daughter off of the giant flying bison. Sora giggled as her father airlifted her high in the air for awhile before they got to work. He smiled at how happy his littlest treasure was. He knew she enjoyed every living moment of this. How he ended up with five daughters and a gorgeous wife was beyond Aang's knowledge.

"Okay, time for practice and learning," Aang sighed, setting her down firmly on the ground.

"Aw...but dad!"

"Sora, you know how this goes. You are close to becoming a Master Airbender like I was already at your age. If we keep practicing, training, and learning, you will be one by sixteen!" Aang smiled at her, ruffling her dark brown hair.

Sora gave a grunt, fixing her hair, and ran after her father. She was dressed similar to what he was as a child, except for the fact that her pants had a skirt over it, and her little orange shawl was up higher as well. She wore a yellow headband in her hair, and her boots had orange on them. She stuck out like a sore thumb at the Southern Water Tribe. All her sisters were dressed in the traditional Water Tribe colors, except for Ayi. she had black in her long skirts.

"Okay, now, show me an air scooter," Aang said as they stopped in a field.

Sora made an airball and quickly jumped on it. She went around and around in circles, laughing. Aang held out his hand, and closing it quickly, he took the airball from underneath the laughing twelve-year-old. He shook his head; it wasn't all fun and games, yet she was thinking so.

"Sora, you and I are the last of the Air Nomad Race. If you practice and learn, there is a greater chance your children will be Airbenders, too."

"But what about Tsukiko, Ayi, Ayumi, and Kya? Don't they have Airbender in them?"

Aang nodded carefully. Yes, they did, but they were born as Waterbenders, meaning they couldn't exactly Airbend whenever they wanted to. They just had it in their genetics. He smiled at Sora happily, and told her to do the air scooter again, without laughing her head off this time. She obeyed, and quickly did what her father told her to. Aang nodded approvingly. Sora was learning. And at a faster rate than he would have thought.

"Now, let's see what you can do with attacks," Aang said, taking a fighting stance. "Just I'll go easy on you, because you are my daughter and smaller than me, after all!"

"Daddy!"

Sora took her fighting stance. Her legs were together and her hands were held out in front of her. Unusual stance for an Airbender, but she was less vulnerable to attacks from the same people of her race; which was impossible. Aang gave the first strike, a full-blast air blast. Sora jumped up and held her hands out, shoving the wind back at him. Aang lifted a rock up from the ground and caused the wind to go around it. He let it fall with a large tremor, and smiled at his daughter, bowing to her. She bowed back, and giggled.

"Control that giggling, Sora. This isn't a game."

"Yes, father!"

Soon, the weekend was almost done. But not before Aang taught his daughter even more about the Air Nomads. She followed him about the Southern Air Temple, like every other weekend since she was six, and listened to him carefully. She was so fascinated by her ancestors. How could they have died out? They were the strongest benders on the planet, it seemed.

"But you're wrong, Sora. You see, we were at such peace with the Spiritual World that we didn't realize that we should protect ourselves from attacks from people like the Fire Nation. But now I understand that, and that is why your mother and I quickly helped rebuild a giant wall around the Southern Water Tribe, to protect them."

"I understand. Because you love your people and your family so much, you want to protect them not just by fighting, but by providing a barrier as well, to slow down your attacker."

"That's right. You learn pretty quickly, sweetie."

Sora smiled, her eyes closed as she did so. She stopped in her tracks when she spotted a door ajar. She entered slowly, her father right behind her. The room was covered in dust, and there were four toys on the top shelf above the bed. She walked over and grabbed them, showing them to her dad.

"What are these? Airbender toys?"

"No, these are the Avatar relics. I picked these out of millions of toys, and that proved I was the Avatar. We should take these home. The Southern Water Tribe will have the Avatar after I die, so it'd be best if they have them."

"But you aren't going to die soon, are you, daddy?"

Aang chuckled, kneeling down so he was eye-to-eye with Sora. He shook his head, hugging her warmly. He muttered in her ear that he was going to die a very old man, right next to her mother, and they would be out exploring the world before anything happened to them.

"I don't want you to die."

"I don't either, but that is the fact of life, Sora, dear. You will learn more when you grow older."

"Okay, daddy."

The Avatar's Daughters
farbo1176
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #5 on: Feb 10, 2007 02:07 pm »

awwwww so sweet! very cute! one thing though now, aang seems a little more stern then i would think he would be but maybe thats what happens when your an old avatar. BUT, really good! keep going! cant wait for more! Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Feb 10, 2007 10:37 pm by farbo1176 » Logged

proud supporter of maiko,kataang,tokka,urszai,granpakku, rozin, tycest, and farbokka <3
how2airbend
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Advanced Fusionist

dvd77612
« Reply #6 on: Feb 10, 2007 10:11 pm »

this is AWESOME! i mean its like..................WHOA

its so in depth, and everything is spelled correct! (well most, but nobody's perfect) it just makes it really hard to read a story and enjoy it unless its spelled right......for me anyway, but yeah, this fan fic is awesome! Grin

and i agree with farbo1176, aang does seem really stern and serious, but i mean, hes dealing with the last hope of rebuilding the air nomad civilization, wouldn't you be tense? yeah but farbo's also got a point, all the past avatars seem really serious all the time also

thanks to Hotaru for this awesome sig!

Keeper of the fat kid's inhibitions.
Sora
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7 on: Feb 10, 2007 11:37 pm »

Oh man this is awesome, and my names in it.lol. This really cool though keep going.
aldericon
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Katara is a water-bending princess.

« Reply #8 on: Feb 11, 2007 07:54 am »

Great story! AT first I thought I wouldn't like it, but it's awesome!

When life gives you water, use water bending.

Keeper of Katara's smartness, Sokka's wit, and Aang's blush.

https://siena.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cO0aTTaLMKmIBYV
kitahikaru
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Set By storm-of-insanity

« Reply #9 on: Feb 11, 2007 04:35 pm »

Thanks To: farbo1176: You continue to read my story! Thank you so much!
how2airbend: Oh! Thanks! I know, I know. Aang is stern, but he is the father of five girls now. Wouldn't you be, too?
Sora: Thanks! Yes, Sora means 'air' or 'to fly' in Japanese. I thought it'd be perfect for Aang's daughter.
aldericon: Thank you! Yes, a lot of people say that about my stories. But you have to give them a try!

Chapter Three: Tsukiko and the Twins
"Ayi! Ayumi! I swear, if you don't stop stealing my things-" Tsukiko yelled as she ran through the house, trying to catch her twin sisters. Kya was up against the wall, watching the three run back and forth down the hallway. She wondered why her eldest siblings had to be such immature fools sometimes.

"Girls! Stop it!"

Tsukiko, Ayi, and Ayumi stopped in their tracks to see their mother standing there, her hands on her hips and stern look upon her face. All three stood in a line quickly, heads down. Kya was behind them, squeezing past so she can see the action from front row. Katara came forward, catching Kya's arm as she tried to get past her. She gave a stern look to her second youngest daughter.

"What did I tell you about running in the house? The floor is not meant for running on! I am telling you now, all four of you," Katara sighed. "Once your father gets home with Sora, we are all having a family meeting. This has to end. The sibling rivalry. Ayi and Ayumi, give your older sister back whatever you took."

"All it was was her-"

Katara raised her hands definantly, not wanting to know what they took. She just wanted the fighting to stop. All the chasing, yelling, screaming, kicking, pulling the others' hair; it just had to stop. Taking Kya's hand, she took her into the kitchen so they could finish cooking dinner. Tsukiko held out her hands to get her book back. Ayumi rolled her eyes, shoving the book into her sister's hands. Immediately sticking out their tongues, Ayi and Ayumi bolted off and ran out of the house to do whatever they did best.

"How did I get stuck with such foolish siblings?" Tsukiko shook her head, holding her book to her chest as she went up the stairs to her room.

Meanwhile, Katara and Kya stood in the kitchen, stirring some vegetable stew in a huge pot. Kya added vegetables every now and then, when her mother told her to. Katara smiled, watching her daughter cook and clean up any mess she made. It was so adorable, really. Kya usually never helped with the cooking and cleaning; she was usually in her room, moping and practicing her Waterbending skills on a doll she made when she was little.

A large, flying bison landed outside the house, giving a roar. Katara looked up from cutting some of the vegetables and wiped her hands on her apron. She quickly took her daughter's hand again, rushing out of the house to see Aang and Sora surrounded by Ayi and Ayumi, asking how their trip was. Allowing Kya to run free, Katara took her twin daughters' hands and smiled at them.

"Let your father and your sister have some room to breathe. It is quite a long journey from the Southern Air Temple," Katara told them sternly. "It isn't like they have been gone for an eternity, you do know that, right?"

"Yes, mother, but it feels like it!"

Katara and Aang looked at one another, laughing. They still couldn't believe how funny their children were at some points. It was classic, though; Ayi and Ayumi somehow got the humor and wit gene of their Grandfather Hakoda, and of their Uncle Sokka. Katara gave Aang a kiss, then pulled her youngest daughter into a hug. She then led her family into the house; especially wondering where Tsukiko was.

In fact, Tsukiko was up in her room, reading the book her sisters had stolen. It was a book about Waterbending; highly advanced moves and such. Her parents disapproved of her learning any moves without their permission. It was for her safety, since Katara had incidents from her impatience. Tsukiko stood up, and with a deep breath, moved her hands in a delicate flow. Out of the floor came water in the form of snow, and she quickly changed that into ice. Closing her eyes, she remembered what she had just read, and flung the ice at the wall, causing it to all become stuck into it. Yells could be heard from downstairs.

"Tsukiko! What is going on up there? Come down and say hello to your father and Sora! Dinner is ready as well!" Katara yelled up the stairs.

"Coming!" Tsukiko sighed. "Just one night. Just one! I would like to be without disturbance."

As soon as Tsukiko entered the dining room, several carrots were flung at her. She instantly knew the culprits- Ayi and Ayumi. With a glare that could kill, she gave a scream at them. Aang stopped her just on time, holding her back. He shook his head, pointing to her seat next across from her mother. The twins sat across from one another, meaning that Tsukiko would have to sit next to Ayumi, the worst of them. Then it was Kya, and finally, Sora sat across from Kya. It went by how their parents wanted it to be.

"I'll get you for that," Tsukiko hissed at her sisters.

The Avatar's Daughters
FullMetal TR
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

By Luna. <3

« Reply #10 on: Feb 11, 2007 05:42 pm »

Eeee!! It's so good!! More!!

farbo1176
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #11 on: Feb 11, 2007 05:47 pm »

REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for more. tsukiko sounds like miyako from pani poni dash.

aldericon
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #12 on: Feb 11, 2007 06:19 pm »

Great! ^^ *waits for next story*

farbo1176
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #13 on: Feb 11, 2007 06:21 pm »

same here!*sits waits and waits and waits and waits and waits* ok im not gonna wait here 4eva!!!! ill come back in a little cuz im bored

kitahikaru
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Set By storm-of-insanity

« Reply #14 on: Feb 11, 2007 06:59 pm »

Thanks To: tophrules9876: I'm so glad you are enjoying this!
farbo1176: Oooo...two things for one chapter. Impressive, my friend! And what might be pani poni dash? I do not get to see much anime from Japan. America sucks when it comes to much of television!
aldericon: Glad you are liking it! I might get more stories up soon, as well! I have all the time in the world when it comes to writing!

Chapter Four: Warnings In The Clouds
Tsukiko ran about with her littlest sister, trying to get her to use her Airbending a bit more when she wanted to have fun or do chores. Her parents had gone out for a bit of visiting in the Water Tribe village a few miles away, so Tsukiko was watching after the other four. All of whom were causing some sort of trouble that day...

After Her Parents Left
"No, Kya! You can't cook without mother here! Put that knife down!" Tsukiko grabbed the sharp knife away from the fourteen-year-old's hand. "Fourteen, Kya! And you still act like a child! Sora has more sense than you! Remember, you do not use the knife without mother here!"

As soon as Tsukiko put the knife in a high place, Kya was climbing on a tall chair to reach some of the cookies Katara had made for the Moon Festival that night. Tsukiko, smacking her forehead, used a water whip to wrap about her sister and pull her down. It successfully worked, but not until a crash came from the other room. Two pairs of giggles exactly alike followed.

"Ayi! Ayumi! What did you brea-!" Tsukiko covered her mouth with both of her hands as a gasp came. She entered the family room to find her mother's glass dishes destroyed. Tsukiko looked at her little twin sisters and pointed up the stairs. "Room, now! Both of you! You will explain to mother why these are broken!"

The answer was right on the floor: a ball of snow. The girls were using their Waterbending to play in the house; which was obviously against the rules. Tsukiko melted it instantly and tossed the rest of the water outside. Just then, the cry of Sora reached her ears. Fearing something bad, Tsukiko rushed upstairs, holding her dress skirt so she wouldn't trip. In Sora's room, her air glider was on the floor, torn in the wings.

"What happened?" Tsukiko knelt next to the twelve-year-old girl, patting her head and taking a look at the air glider.

"A-ayi and A-ayumi d-destroyed my a-air gl-glider!" Sora choked on each sob. Tsukiko groaned. When would the twins learn to not destroy things? Having Sora close up the air glider, she placed it on the tallest shelf and would have their father fix it later. She took Sora's hand and led her to the twins' room, where they sat on their beds.

"You two. Listen, then explain. Why in our village would you destroy your littlest sister's air glider? You know dad made that especially for her! Now he has to take time out of his day spending it with all of us and mom to fix it. You should be ashamed of yourselves," Tsukiko waved her finger at them.

"We were only having fun!" the twins spoke in unison.

"That isn't fun; destroying an antique like that."

"How is it antique?" Ayi spoke.

"It isn't even old," Ayumi spoke after her sister.

"Just stay in here until mom and dad get back. If I hear one more thing from you two, I will make sure you are grounded for life," Tsukiko sighed, and took Sora back to her room, asking her to please stay in there until she got Kya settled down.

Now
Tsukiko saw a Hoku, a boy the same age as her, run back from the village port. He said that her parents were back, but there was bad news. Extremely bad news. Motioning for Hoku to take Sora and Kya back into her house and make sure Ayi and Ayumi weren't causing trouble, she hurried to the port, where she saw her mother crying into her father's chest.

"Mother! Father! What's going on?" Tsukiko yelled, stopping right next to them, out of breath.

"T-the Fire Nation, Tsukiko," Aang muttered, holding his wife tightly. "They attacked our sister village."

Tsukiko froze where she stood. All of her best friends lived there! How... No, Tsukiko didn't want to know. She wasn't going to know. She just had to get vengence for what the Fire Nation did to her friends. With one look at her daughter, though, Katara burst back into tears. Right now, Tsukiko had to comfort her mother.

The Avatar's Daughters
farbo1176
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #15 on: Feb 11, 2007 07:21 pm »

woah! thats kinda intense...in a good way! not even any fore shadowing at all on that! i like it! and if you want to know more about pani poni dash just go to wikipedia or search for episode 1 on youtube. so anyway GREAT JOB ON THIS CHApTER!!!!!!!! cant wait to see waht shes going to do next!!!

FullMetal TR
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

By Luna. <3

« Reply #16 on: Feb 11, 2007 07:24 pm »

Hmmm...I LIKE IT!! IT'S SO AWESOME!!!

farbo1176
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #17 on: Feb 11, 2007 07:29 pm »

i know! i love the unexpected stuff! thats why i hate foreshadowing!

aldericon
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #18 on: Feb 11, 2007 08:56 pm »

This is great! *grabs popcorn, looking at the others* Popcorn anyone?

Sora
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #19 on: Feb 11, 2007 09:49 pm »

No you can't leave us at that sort of cliffhanger! Please, more, more!
farbo1176
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #20 on: Feb 11, 2007 10:45 pm »

yo! ill take some popcorn! its kind of like a drive in movie

how2airbend
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Advanced Fusionist

dvd77612
« Reply #21 on: Feb 12, 2007 03:12 pm »

very very good! this is getting good, and the action scenes are coming up, i can feel it, cant wait!

farbo1176
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #22 on: Feb 12, 2007 04:10 pm »

they are coming up!!! thats what i think anyway. i laugh at murder scenes though. i cry at kissing scenes. i see that this story is getting more views too!

kitahikaru
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Set By storm-of-insanity

« Reply #23 on: Feb 12, 2007 04:29 pm »

Thanks To: farbo1176: You are just loving this, aren't you? Well, I'm excited that you are!
tophrules9876: Glad you are enjoying it still!
aldericon: Give me some of that popcorn...a writer needs food for thought!
Sora: Sorry I'm leaving you at that, but I'm an expert at cliffies!
how2airbend: *whistles* So, you truly think that there will be action scenes? You'll just have to wait!

Chapter Five: The Silence of Battle
Tsukiko rushed Sora and Kya into the underground rooms of the house. They weren't allowed to fight. Not yet. They were still learning advanced moves from their mother and father; it wouldn't be safe. Tsukiko herself wasn't prepared for a battle, but protecting her family and her people was what she was destined to do. She was a Waterbender; they were there to protect their people.

"Tsukiko! Ayi and Ayumi! Hurry up, now! The soldiers are lining up the wall! You have to get out here, now!" Katara yelled down the stairs to her eldest daughters. "I don't want anything to happen to your little sisters, either, but you have to get back up here now!"

Tsukiko hugged Kya and Sora at the same time, both of whom were crying hard. Sora tugged at Kya's sleeve, asking why their older sisters had to leave, along with their parents. Kya just hugged her sister tightly and cried alongside her as they sat in the corner, a dim light coming from the lamp in the middle of the room. Tsukiko looked at Ayi and Ayumi, who set down food for the girls. They ran up the stairs, one after the other. Aang stood at the top, handing each one of them a water flask.

"If you get inside one of their boats, you will need this more than anything," Aang sighed. "You three are growing up too fast. You shouldn't be fighting. Just yesterday it seemed like your mother was pregnant with you."

"Daddy!" Ayi and Ayumi covered their ears. "We don't need to hear disgusting stuff! It's just a battle!"

"One that could kill all of us. You know Fire Lord Kocha. He'll stop at nothing to bring down the Water Tribes now."

Tsukiko noticed her mother was near the door, looking up at the falling soot. She walked over timidly, her hair falling over her shoulders and bouncing as she did so. Katara turned as she heard her daughter coming, and smiled sadly. This was a large fleet. More like an armada. They didn't know what to do. The Waterbenders in the Southern Water Tribe were still small; at least two hundred lived in the village. Katara embraced her daughter as they both began to cry. Aang appeared next to them; the twins came soon afterwards.

"This is our day to stop another war, my girls," Aang muttered as he comforted all of them. "I'm not allow my two youngest daughters to grow up in a world full of war, nor will my three eldest live in that world, either. My girls are important to me. Especially my beautiful wife."

Everyone looked at Katara, who was now wiping her eyes on the sleeve of her parka. Tsukiko dabbed her eyes with her hands, and looked over at Ayi and Ayumi. They were as still and silent as rocks. They weren't showing any emotion. They were brave in doing so, yet foolish as well. This wasn't a time to hold in the emotions. It was a time to let them out now and keep the anger in. Keep the anger in so destroying the Fire Nation was easier. Tsukiko wondered, though. How were they going to make it out of this one?

"Hurry now, girls. We have to get to the wall and be prepared to stop the Fire Nation Navy from breaking through," Katara motioned for them to follow her.

All four came up behind Katara, rushing as fast as they possibly could towards the wall. The wall protected the village inside. It was put up when the Northern Water Tribe Waterbenders arrived after Aang stopped the Fire Nation at the North Pole when he was twelve. That was so long ago. The wall was stronger now thanks to all the ice and snow that had piled up against it.

As soon as Tsukiko reached the top of the wall, she gasped at the sight. Hundreds, maybe even thousands, of Fire Nation Navy ships were only ten or so miles away from the icy shoreline. Every Waterbender began to worry. How was this going to work out? Aang began to meditate on his own. He was down on the ground, focusing on his Avatar Spirit. Tsukiko, Ayi, and Ayumi leaned over the edge, hoping their father would save them.

Daddy has to save us...Daddy just has to! Tsukiko's thoughts were on that for the next few hours.

The Avatar's Daughters
how2airbend
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Advanced Fusionist

dvd77612
« Reply #24 on: Feb 12, 2007 07:06 pm »

they are coming up!!! thats what i think anyway. i laugh at murder scenes though. i cry at kissing scenes. i see that this story is getting more views too!

i agree! it is getting more views! but we're still the #1 fans, no one can replace us.......unless i forget about this accidentally somehow (i do that alot and i dont know why)

Pages: next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: