Aug 22, 2014 04:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Azula, Ty&Mai. letters update pt. 1 & 2 Bye bye Ozai. PG-13  (Read 2589 times)
zutaraxlove
Liberated Citizen of Ba Sing Se

Sasuke-kun T.T

xslytherinnx
« on: Jan 28, 2007 05:42 am »

In this story, Zuko still has a ship, though Azula is out for him too.  And Ozai is... just plain bored with his life.  Heck, I'd be too if all I did was sit on a throne while fire is burning all around me all day.

Ever wonder what's it like to talk to the Fire Lord? Well, you can! With 'Dear Ozai'!  Just write him a letter, and he'll respond back to you:

Dear Ozai,
  I hate you. You suck.
-firerocks

Dear Firerocks,
Yes, fire does "rock".  And I do hope you know that I hate you too.  Besides, you are merely nothing but a waste of my time.  Now, I shall burn you.  Goodbye.
-The Great Fire Lord Ozai

Dear Fire Lord Ozai,
You're awesome dude! I mean, you run a total nation and stuff, and that's like, so... woah.  Keep on rockin' yo!
-nomadsforlife_17

Dear Nomad,
I very much know that.  Thank you.  And I shall spair your life.

Dear Man-with-too-much-muscles-but-without-any-face,
 Yeah, that's right!  You read what I called you!  HA!  You evil caniving bastard that gave Zuko a scar and Azula a huge ego!  You suck, period!  How could you do that, to your own son!?  How could even choose Azula over him!?  Are you blind or something!?  I guess you are, or your huge muscles just got in the way.  Because no one likes you, and your daughter just wants the throne, you are pathetic.  I hate you!
-little_miss_priss
P.S. I can so totally beat you at Firebending!

Dear woman-that-I-don't-give-any-care-about,
 Seriously, do you think I care if you hate me?  Many more people do like me, atleast they like me more than you.  I have a whole nation, practically the world!  And you, what do you have?  Your silly little friends.  Oh wait who'd want to be friends with a priss anyway?  No one to be exact.  And I can do that to Zuko, well, because I can.  I don't particularly have any feelings towards him.  I mean, I just made him get the avatar so as to send him away from me.  I don't need him, for he is just a disgrace.  And my daughter, Azula.  She is not using me, for she doesn't have too.  I spoil her, and thus give her the throne freely.  You think you can beat me at firebending?  Then why couldn't you just show up and say all what you said in front of my face instead of writing a letter?  Haa, now die.
-The Great Fire Lord Ozai.

Dear whoever is reading this,
 You are stupid for reading this.  Because it's nothing.  And I just wasted many second of you life making you read this.  Hooray for me!
-bloop_ploop

Dear Bloop,
 You are now being sent 60 Fire Nation soldiers at you.  And I just wasted your very life, by ordering them to burn you.  Hooray for burning people, especially you.

Dear Father,
 I have just heard of news about this mailing service to you, and thus, I shall mail you too.  I have not yet captured the Avatar, and please forgive me for that father.  It's just, he is clearly a master at proffesional manuevering.  I am trying my best father, and I will make you proud of me.  Goodbye for now.
-Your son, Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation.

Ozai: How dare this, this 'thing' mails me with a bunch of crap!   He is not my son, and therefore shall not deserved to be called 'my son' also.  I am tired of this boy's wreckless lies!!!
Me: Oh Shut up and just answer his letter.

Zuko,
 Capture the Avatar NOW!  I don't care about his stupid manuevering, I want him now!  I am not becoming proud of you Zuko, you are lacking concentration and effort.  You are lacking many other qualities that your sister has already mastered.  Now hurry up and get me that Avatar!  How ironic is it that you are a 16 year old boy who can't capture a 12 yr old kid!?  You are disappointing me.

Dear Sam-I-am,
 Do you like green eggs and ham?
-trix_are_for_kids

Dear what's-your-face,
 Who the heck is 'Sam-I-Am'?  Merely a time waster.  There is no such things as green eggs and ham.  Now go and get your brains fixed.  Better yet, why don't I fry those brains of yours for you?  I'd have to scalp you first though.  Besides, scalping people is a great way to express anger and hatred, which are the feelings from me to you.  Die.

Dear brother,
 Zuko has written a mail for you, and thus, I have decided to do so too.  How are you my brother?  Well?  I see.  I am also doing good.  I have met many fabulous people from this 'journey' I have accompanied Zuko with.  And guess what?  I met the Avatar too!  He seems very nice, particularly in a cheery mood.  And I have met his two friends.  They are from the Water Tribes, a girl and boy, brother and sister.  I swear, they remind me of someone I know... especially the girl.  One time, she got tied to a tree, by Prince Zuko himself.  Hm... interesting, eh?  He interrogated her, about the Avatar.  Though it wasn't the best encounter, since we've tracked them again with this bounty hunter and her shirsu.  That bounty hunter... ahh, I remember her all too well.  Anyway, I guess Zuko's getting to be a lady's man, don't you think?  Although, the Avatar's friend, the girl, was the only girl close to his age, he'd met in a very long time.  She's very pretty you know.  And I think her brother, well, is something else.  But they have a very close bond, unlike those two kids of yours.  Okay, well, I am tired and have a need to end this letter.  Goodbye brother, I will see you soon.  And the Avatar is here on our ship.  He says 'Hi'.  Oh wait, never mind.  He says he hates you.  That Avatar is so funny!
-Your Brother and Dragon of the West, Iroh.
P.S. Please me kind enough as to ship me somemore tea.  Zuko threw most of it out.  That boy is way too tempermental.

Ozai: Another worthless garbage that's writing to me!  Seriously, is Iroh trying to make me jealous or something!?
Me: Um, yeah... I guess so...
Ozai: Argh!  That foolish brother of mine!  Wait until I wipe off the smile out of him, along with his existance in this world... Zuko?  Lady's Man?  Right... not gonna happen.
Me: Actually Sir, it seems that Zuko has 20 fangirl clubs all named 'We Love Zuko', a whole company owned by fangirls that state 'Zuko is Hot, taste the hotness', and about a million more fangirls worldwide. 
Ozai: SILENCE!
Me: Okay, okay... sheeze.
Ozai: I wonder who's that girl companion with the Avatar.
Me: Zuko tied her to a tree.
Ozai: Trying to woo her, eh?  Stupid boy, that's not how you do it.
Me: Like you would know.  Your wife's missing for goodness sake!!!
Ozai: Shut up, or I'll burn you.
Me: O.o Okay.

Dear "Brother",
 Find a way to get your own tea.  And Zuko, being a lady's man?  Impossible, especially with that horrible scar I gave him.  HAA.  And why would I care about that girl he tied to a tree?  Tying a girl to a tree is quite idiotic, which also describes Zuko's brains clearly.  And are you dumb Iroh, or have you forgotten your purpose?  You are not to make friends with the Avatar, how stupid can you be!?  I don't care if he hates me, I hate him too.  Heck, why do you even think I want him here and dead!?  I don't care about that sibling bond those two peasants have, they are just weaklings.  Now stop bothering me with your non-sense, and don't let that Avatar get away!

Ozai: Okay, I am tiring out of all these pathetic letters from irratating people.  I am now going to meditate.  zutaraxlove, monitor those letter for me!
Me: Okay Fire Lord, got it!

Okay folks, that's all.  Ozai demands letter from you as well!!!  Though please rememebr, I will be changing the timelines.  But for now, please stick to when Zuko has a ship and Azula's after him.  Oh, and there will be zutara in this story, so I'm warning you all now.  Anyway, write a letter for Ozai!  HEck, even annoy him if you want!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007 05:26 am by zutaraxlove » Logged

chandelier27

I'm the blonde on the left. MY CABBAGES!

« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2007 02:20 pm »

here's a note for the sucker:

To: your royal hiney-face
yeah, that's what you are. you stink. i hope you die so that i won't have you for a father in-law. zuko is gonna rock your butt.

Chandelier27 The girl who sings WAY too much!
GO ZUTARA! GO PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! GO ME! Airbenders unite! Sing 4 the Glory of God! ne1 know how to get a picture on here? :-) BYE YA'LL!
CartoonJessie

Zutara Shipper

« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2007 02:24 pm »

Dear Fire Lord Ozai,

For quite some time now I've been looking for a critical reader for my fanfic "The Scar in her Mind". (Plug here: http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php?topic=3687)  I am especially trying to find out if Zuko is written in-character. ^^ Therefor I thought there'd be no better person to decide over that than his own father! Hence this letter to you.
So do you have any suggestions or remarks? I will try to keep them in mind as I continue with the story.
By the way, you have great muscles, what is your secret? Tai Bo?
Greetz,
Jessie

Happy Zutara Shipper
ZukoxKatara4ever

Sing Lacey! Sing!

« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2007 03:00 pm »

Dear Ozai,

I would like to say that Zuko is way hotter than you will ever be! (lol, just joking around) and second thank you for giving him that scar and for banishing him, if you didn't he would have never met Katara!! YEAH FOR YOU!!

--- GIRL FOR ZUTARA!

Saphire

MISSUSxLena
« Reply #4 on: Jan 29, 2007 06:49 pm »

Dear The "Great" Ozai,
I wannna say that Zuko could totally kill you...everyone can by the way I hate you and I can beat you in a battle any day.By the way if you do try to kill me I would beat you.WHY would you even burn your son you stink!

One of your haters,
Saphire

« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2007 08:31 pm by Saphire » Logged
Sora

« Reply #5 on: Jan 29, 2007 08:24 pm »

Dear Ozai,
What the heck is wrong with! Burning your and banishing your only son! And what's up with your face did Ko steal it or something...oh I get it your just to ugly to show anyone your face that's it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Proabably why Ursa's gone. Couldn't stand waking up to that face everyday! Sucker!
                            -Sora
p.s. Your son could beat you in an agni kai any day
zutaraxlove

Sasuke-kun T.T

xslytherinnx
« Reply #6 on: Jan 30, 2007 06:34 am »

Ozai: zutaraxlove, where are you!?
Me: Here!  Ooh, you got more 'fanmail'!
Ozai: I have fans?  Great!
Me: Yeah... well, here's one.  They called you a 'Royal Hiney-Face'...
Ozai: WHAT!?
Me: Whoever wrote that is sooo awesome!  Grin
Ozai: Give me that! *takes papers away from my hands* :

To: your royal hiney-face
yeah, that's what you are. you stink. i hope you die so that i won't have you for a father in-law. zuko is gonna rock your butt.

To: Peasant,
Yes, that is what you are also.  Haha.  And you are very much confusing me with your blabber in this sentence 'i hope you die so that i won't have you for a father in-law'.  We are not related, since I am royalty and you merely nothing but dust to me, wasteless dump.  Now I find it very funny how 'Zuko will rock my butt' because reaaly, that stupid failure can't 'rock' anybody.

Ozai: What is up with the words youths use today?  They are filled with non-sense. "Rock" what's that supposed to mean!?
Me: It means it's cool, great, better, awesome, the best... or something like that.  Oh, here's another letter! 

Dear Fire Lord Ozai,
 For quite some time now I've been looking for a critical reader for my fanfic "The Scar in her Mind". (Plug here: http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php?topic=3687)  I am especially trying to find out if Zuko is written in-character. ^^ Therefor I thought there'd be no better person to decide over that than his own father! Hence this letter to you.
So do you have any suggestions or remarks? I will try to keep them in mind as I continue with the story.
By the way, you have great muscles, what is your secret? Tai Bo?
Greetz,
Jessie

Dear Jessie,
 My assistant, zutaraxlove-- ((interrupting))Me: It rocks yo'!!! --Yes, well, it does 'Rock' so she says. It seems rather interesting, and you are going at an excellent pace with their characteristics.  Though I think Zuko became too nice, too fast.  It would take that boy practically a week to trust someone good enough.  But anyway, I find it very hard to picture Zuko smiling, to a girl.  Katara, that is her name in your story, isn't it?  Who may that be? --((interrupting)) Me: It's the Avatar's waterbending companion Lord Ozai, the one that Zuko tied to a tree-- Oh, well I supposed in this case, it's okay to make someone a little out of character.  But your story is very enjoyable.  Continue your great works.  And I do not have to do anything to make myself stay in shape, for the creators just make them for me.  And I think they look fine.

Me: Eww, your muscles sooo DON'T look fine.
Ozai: SHUT IT!

Dear Ozai,
 I would like to say that Zuko is way hotter than you will ever be! (lol, just joking around) and second thank you for giving him that scar and for banishing him, if you didn't he would have never met Katara!! YEAH FOR YOU!!

--- GIRL FOR ZUTARA!

Dear Girl,
Zuko will never be hotter than me, for his body heat is basically still in the lower state while the flames in me reach to burning temperates, and therefor -((interrupting)) Me: Fire Lord Ozai, that's not what she meant.  She means that Zuko is better looking than you are -- Oh, well, how would you know that!?  You haven't even seen my face yet.  And what if he looks like me, huh?  Exactly.  And you are welcome.  I am also glad of banishing Zuko and giving him that horrid scar.  It eats away most of his facely appearance, and I laugh at that. Haha, stupid Zuko.  What in Agni's name is a 'Zutara'?

Me: Um... Fire Lord Zuko, 'Zutara' is actually a pairing name, Zuko and Katara's name fused together. Zutara... yeah. 
Ozai: People pair that unintelligent 'son' of mine with some watery peasant? Hahahahaha, oh, that is hillarious!  It suits him perfectly, since he deserves nothing but the worst.

Dear The "Great" Ozai,
I wannna say that Zuko could totally kill you...everyone can by the way I hate you and I can beat you in a battle any day.By the way if you do try to kill me I would beat you.WHY would you even burn your son you stink!

One of your haters,
Saphire

Saphire,
 You make me laugh at your pathetic ludicrous attempts at hating me.  You can beat me... psh.  If you did, I wouldn't be Fire Lord anymore.  But... I still am.  Fantasizing doesn't work in reality, so get a brain and make it useful.  Such a pathetic witless being.  You are wasting my time with this non-sense of yours.  Go bother someone else, you silly little person.  Better yet, I'll burn you.  It's the best way to get rid of you altogether.  And why did I burn Zuko?  Because he in nothing more than a mere disgrace to my family, to the Fire Nation, to me.

Dear Ozai,
What the heck is wrong with! Burning your and banishing your only son! And what's up with your face did Ko steal it or something...oh I get it your just to ugly to show anyone your face that's it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Proabably why Ursa's gone. Couldn't stand waking up to that face everyday! Sucker!
                            -Sora
p.s. Your son could beat you in an agni kai any day

Dear Sora,
 Zuko can't beat me in an Agni Kai.  Are you blind?  Have you not seen that enormously huge scar I gave him?  And I don't show my face, because the producers wont let me.  What about you, why wont you post your picture up?  I know, it's because you were born FROM Koh, weren't you?  Figures, no one wants to see that horride face of yours anyway.  That will teach you to never disrespect the Fire Lord, as in, me.  Die.

Me: Gee Fire Lord, that was mean...
Ozai: Do you have something to say!?
Me: *quivers in fear* No, no, nothing at all...

To Sora,
 Please excues my majesty's temper, and brainless faults.  I enjoyed your letter to him.  Hehh, Koh...
-zutaraxlove

Ozai: WHAT DIS YOU JUST WRITE ABOUT ME!?!?
Me: Er..... oh snap. Uh, oh look!  Azula wrote a letter to!  It says 'To Daddy.'  She calls you daddy?
Ozai: Do you want to burn?
Me: Um, no.
Ozai: Then shut... up!

Dear Daddy,
 I am please to inform you that I will be taking a short break there for about 3 days.  I have not captured the Avatar, however, I managed to blast Zuko's ship with the help of some pirates.  Zuko is now running away unknown somewhere else.  That foolish brother of mine.  I love you daddy.
-Princess Azula of the Fire Nation

My little princess,
 Daddy is very proud of you.  Yes, I will be welcoming you home with open arms.  And I have some mail from others.  I do hope that you will help me in responding.  I shall await your breif return.  And Zuko is very much a foolish laughing-stock.
-Daddy.

Me: OH, Azula's coming!?
Ozai: Yes.
Me: Great!  Then maybe she'll have some letters too!  And she can help out in responding! Yay!
Ozai: You make me want to burn your happiness away.

Okay people, that's all!  Changed timeline now, to the beginning when Zuko and Iroh are running away as refugees.  And Azula's is a guest star in the next chap.  Now you can write BOTH Azula and Ozai letters! 

And P.S. to the people who "Ozai" responded back to, I am sorry if it was mean.  This is Ozai by the way, and he is NOT nice.  So please... don't kill me.
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2007 06:36 am by zutaraxlove » Logged

Ty Lees twin

« Reply #7 on: Jan 30, 2007 11:31 am »

Dear, Mr.NoFace,
   I'm one of Zukos fangirl so i was wondering if i marry him will i get the throne? Oh yeah you are a horable Father *sticks out tongue*.
               from,
                    Ty lees twin
P.S:If i marry zuko *and i will* i will throw you and Azula out and i will declare the war over Thank You.

Oblivion
Banned Member

I believe in Obby Dent.

« Reply #8 on: Jan 30, 2007 12:31 pm »

Dear Fatty Azula,

You are fat. You are ugly. I hope you blow up.
-Oblivion

Dear No Face

I love you.
-Oblivion

[That last one was a joke]

I ship EndlessOblivion and MelodicOblivion. Do you? <3
Karalora

« Reply #9 on: Jan 30, 2007 12:39 pm »

Dear Ozai,

Some wacko by the name of Sean_Paul_II has been spreading rumors that you and I are an item. As much of a hottie as you are (pun intended), if rumors like that are going to be spread, I want to be the one to do it. Can you make, like, an official announcement to the effect that this guy has been hitting the cactus juice or something, and doesn't know what he's talking about? I hope so; both our reputations are at stake here.

Yrs,
Karalora

P.S. The fact that I cosplay as your wife is PURE COINCIDENCE! Honest!
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2007 12:42 pm by Karalora » Logged

Why yes, as a matter of fact, I do write fanfiction.
Sora

« Reply #10 on: Jan 31, 2007 12:16 am »

dear ozai
YOU WANNA GO MAN!!!!!
-Sora
waterbending katara

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: Jan 31, 2007 12:47 am »

dear azula~
    i hope you get your butt kicked by zuko and katara.

~waterbending katara~

dear ozai~
    i hope you get your but kicked by zuko and katara also. and if he doent kill you i hope he gives you an even uglier scar an banishes you to places.

~waterbending katara~

True Love.ZUTARA!!!
Keeper of Katara's outfit(all of it even her hair)
Who love's Harry Potter?  ME! ME! ME!
Deanon1

« Reply #12 on: Jan 31, 2007 07:08 am »

Dear Ozai

Does it ever get boring sitting behind all those flames seriously when your not burning your son or spoiling your daughter..no offense but its gotta get boring when their not around so
what do you do to kill the time?
                                          Deanon1

Amy_for_airbending

« Reply #13 on: Jan 31, 2007 04:19 pm »

Dear Ozai,

Hooray for you! you succsefully overthrew the air nomads,earth kingdom,and half of the water tribe! Yay for you! you also manged to kill your wife,burn your son, not capture the avatar (who may i mention is only twelve years old Tongue ),spoil your daughter,take the throne from your brother,kill off your father,and all while sitting in a chair all day long. you make one hell of a tv show. your also a b***h! you probably never even recognized the irony of calling Zuko a son-of-a-b***h.

♥Amy

*keeper of: Appa's fur, Mai's dark makeup, Toph's flying boar, Toph's metalbending
Saphire

MISSUSxLena
« Reply #14 on: Jan 31, 2007 04:47 pm »

Dear "The Great Fire Lord",
  I already have a brain..i don't think YOU do!And I challenge you to an Agni Kai at sunset bring it on man!By the way I don't think you would even dare hit a girl.Everyone(Even a baby) can beat you.

P.S. You still stink
« Last Edit: Feb 01, 2007 07:03 pm by Saphire » Logged
WtKatara

« Reply #15 on: Feb 01, 2007 10:53 am »

Dear Ozai,
    WTF is the matter with you! How could you burn your own son! Oh, and if Azula is there, tell her that she is an awesome character, although she is afraid to break a nail, and Katara totally PWNS her, So does Zuko. And me for that matter. If she wasn't such a daddy's girl she wouldn't be half bad. Oh, FYI, even though Zuko has that scar you gave him, HE IS SOOOO HOT!! HAHAHA, OZAI HAS NO FACE! if you do have a face, it must be pretty ugly.  Grin Don't try to kill me, because you will totally go down! HAHAHAHA. Dumb Fire Lord.
   Your Enemy for you scaring your son and being a bastard(yeah that's right, i called you that),
               WTKatara
katara24

Avvie by Quadgirl. Yes, I am a Disney/Pixar nut.

« Reply #16 on: Feb 01, 2007 08:02 pm »

Mr. No-Face:
   Were you BORN with no eyes and nose, or is your face so screwed up that you have to conceal it with shadows?
   -Curiously, katara24
PS: Zuko, Katara, Toph, Aang, AND Iroh will pwn you.

Ms. Perfection Demon:
   How would you like to win a date with one of THREE handsome bachelors?
   Bachelor Number One currently lives in the Spirit World. He's a hot-headed Firebender that was killed by a fish! Ladies and gentlemen, Zhao!
   Bachelor Number Two hails from the Earth Kingdom. If beingthe Earth King's former advisor doesn't surprise you, he also had the Dai Li under his control..... until you showed up and pwned him. Here's Long Feng!
   Finally, Bachelor Number Three is from the Southern Water Tribe. He likes meat and sarcasm, and his perferred weapon is his boomerang! Your's for the dating, Sokka!
   Please reply to this letter ASAP. Please include your Bachelor choice: Bachelor Number One, Bachelor Number Two, or Bachelor Numbeer Three.
   Happy dating!
   ~katara24
PS: *in sing0song voice* You know you can't resist ALL of them...

Trainer card by Oblivion. I'm a Psychic! Yay me!
Keeper of Katara's outfit in episode 214, Smellerbee's daggers, Jin's smile, and Longshot's ability to communicate to others without speaking
Deanon1

« Reply #17 on: Feb 02, 2007 01:55 am »

Dear Azula

You are awesome and bravo for taking over the earth kingdom and shooting aang with lighting
so keep up the awesome work.
                                   Deanon1
ps. are you available?
« Last Edit: Feb 02, 2007 03:22 am by Deanon1 » Logged
zutaraxlove

Sasuke-kun T.T

xslytherinnx
« Reply #18 on: Feb 02, 2007 04:56 am »

Azula: Daddy, what are these pathetic papers of crap on the floor?  *points to the letter disgustedly*
Ozai: Stupid zutaraxlove here thought it would be fun answering letters from the viewers.
Me: Oh lookie!  More letters for you to respond to!  Hey Azula, looks like you have letters too!
Azula: *smirks* Fan mail?
Me: Er... I wouldn't really call them 'fans'.
----------------------------------------
Dear, Mr.NoFace,
   I'm one of Zukos fangirl so i was wondering if i marry him will i get the throne? Oh yeah you are a horable Father *sticks out tongue*.
               from,
                    Ty lees twin
P.S:If i marry zuko *and i will* i will throw you and Azula out and i will declare the war over Thank You.

Dear TyLee-wannabe,
So, Zuko is becoming a lady's man, isn't he?  Shocking... Anyway, if you do marry Zuko, well, there's only one answer to that... You Will Never Marry Him.  Don't even bother conjuring up those silly girlish thoughts of yours that will never happen.  Even if I banished Zuko doesn't mean I want him marrying someone by your stats.
P.S. I highly doubt you'd be able to even persuade him to marry you, which you wouldn't have the chance to throw me and my daughter out.  Thank you.

Azula: Such stupidness.
Ozai: I agree.

Dear Fatty Azula,
   You are fat. You are ugly. I hope you blow up.
-Oblivion

Dear No Face,
   I love you.
-Oblivion
[That last one was a joke]

Dear Oblivion,
 If you had a brain, you would know that 'Oblivion' means being forgotten.  Thus, no one would want to remember the way you look, for your face is way to revolting to see.  And that is why people would rather forget how you look, for they do not want your face popping up in their nightmares.
-Princess Azula

Dear Oblivion,
  I hate you.  That is not a joke.

Dear Ozai,

Some wacko by the name of Sean_Paul_II has been spreading rumors that you and I are an item. As much of a hottie as you are (pun intended), if rumors like that are going to be spread, I want to be the one to do it. Can you make, like, an official announcement to the effect that this guy has been hitting the cactus juice or something, and doesn't know what he's talking about? I hope so; both our reputations are at stake here.

Yrs,
Karalora

P.S. The fact that I cosplay as your wife is PURE COINCIDENCE! Honest!

Dear Karalora,
  Yes, I have seen that person pairing you and I together.  I do very well agree that this is very wrong, especially with someone who's not as high ranked as I am.  I will clear both our reputations, for mine has a greater cost than yours.  And I would like to add that you made very similar details to the cosplay of my "wife".  The costume looks perfectly like that of Fire Nation.  Just, don't impersonate my "wife" ever again, I don't want anyone else getting any more ideas.

An Important Announcement to Sean_Paul_II: "I have NO relationship with Karalora what-so-ever, and I do not plan on having any either.  For Agni's sake, I don't even know her!  She's only given me one mail stating a request to announce this to you.  So Sean_Paul_II, get it through your head that Karalora and I are NOT a pair/dating/or canon.  Get it, got it, good.  Now I demand you to stop those vicious rumors or I will be the one to viciously tear your life and yourself apart.

dear ozai
YOU WANNA GO MAN!!!!!
-Sora

Sora,
 Oh Agni, it's you again!?  What a loser.  I thought I've already been honest with you in saying that you look like Koh?  Well, get the idea, because it's not only everyone around you that can't stand your face, but I can't either.  You are such a laughing-stock in my eyes. I shall burn you now, goodbye.

dear azula~
    i hope you get your butt kicked by zuko and katara.

~waterbending katara~

dear ozai~
    i hope you get your but kicked by zuko and katara also. and if he doent kill you i hope he gives you an even uglier scar an banishes you to places.

~waterbending katara~

Dear Waterbending Katara,
  Hoping for something does no good, for hopes are uselss and thus it won't change the outcomes of things.  In this situation, hoping for Zuko and that water peasant Katara to beat and kill me is the most pathetic thing to ever hope for, since I have greater power than both of them do does, and I have my dad's love, which Zuko can never have and thus is the reason why he's so weak and unloved.  For agni's sake, he can't even beat me, his sister that is two years younger than he is.
-Princess Azula

Dear Wannabe-Katara,
 Like my daughter said, hoping for that is useless and a time-waster.  Zuko, give ME a scar?  As if.  Wretched boy can't even fight against me in an Agni-Kai.

Dear Ozai

Does it ever get boring sitting behind all those flames seriously when your not burning your son or spoiling your daughter..no offense but its gotta get boring when their not around so
what do you do to kill the time?
                                          Deanon1

Dear Deanon1,
 Yes, it does get pretty boring sitting on a throne all day will flames just rising and decreasing around me.  That is the purpose of this letter service, in order that I may do something to pass the time by.  Besides, reading these letters about people hating me and being able to beat me in an Agni-Kai really makes me laugh the flames out of me.  Also, zutaraxlove and I usually have a lot to talk about.  She is explaining to me the civics of 'shipping' and 'character relationships'.

Dear Ozai,

Hooray for you! you succsefully overthrew the air nomads,earth kingdom,and half of the water tribe! Yay for you! you also manged to kill your wife,burn your son, not capture the avatar (who may i mention is only twelve years old  ),spoil your daughter,take the throne from your brother,kill off your father,and all while sitting in a chair all day long. you make one hell of a tv show. your also a b***h! you probably never even recognized the irony of calling Zuko a son-of-a-b***h.

♥Amy

Dear Amy,
 Yes, hooray for me for all those sinisters things I've done.  I am very proud of myself too.  And may I remind that capturing the Avatar is up to Zuko and that stupid monkey-faced dead general Zhao.  That ridicules general.  He was no use to me anyway, since he made my daughter look bad by people paring her up with him.  And who cares if I'm a b***h?  Atleast I can carry the title on in a royal manner.
P.S. Yo' Mama.

Me: Did, did your dad just say 'Yo Mama'?
Azula: Yeah... dad, don't do that.

Dear "The Great Fire Lord",
  I already have a brain..i don't think YOU do!And I challenge you to an Agni Kai at sunset bring it on man!By the way I don't think you would even dare hit a girl.Everyone(Even a baby) can beat you.
-Saphire
P.S. You still stink

Dear Saph-what's-your-face,
 I find it very hard to believe you do have a brain, for you are still fantasizing.  Get a reality check, seriously.  And I would hit a girl, why do you think Ursa left me?  I am heartless and cruel, and I don't care.
P.S. You're pathetic, really.

Dear Ozai,
    WTF is the matter with you! How could you burn your own son! Oh, and if Azula is there, tell her that she is an awesome character, although she is afraid to break a nail, and Katara totally PWNS her, So does Zuko. And me for that matter. If she wasn't such a daddy's girl she wouldn't be half bad. Oh, FYI, even though Zuko has that scar you gave him, HE IS SOOOO HOT!! HAHAHA, OZAI HAS NO FACE! if you do have a face, it must be pretty ugly.   Don't try to kill me, because you will totally go down! HAHAHAHA. Dumb Fire Lord.
   Your Enemy for you scaring your son and being a bastard(yeah that's right, i called you that),
               WTKatara

Dear Stupid,
 Katara cannot 'pwn' my daughter, for she is merely a dull tiny waterbender who hasn't even mastered half of her element very well.  My daughter has trained with her element eversince she was a baby, and thus grew up to be very strong with it.  You cannot beat her also, for you have nothing.  No bending, no strength, nothing.  You calling me ugly, than you're calling Zuko that too, for he does unfortunataly look like me.  So now, just... die.  Such a dumb idiot you are.

Mr. No-Face:
   Were you BORN with no eyes and nose, or is your face so screwed up that you have to conceal it with shadows?
   -Curiously, katara24
PS: Zuko, Katara, Toph, Aang, AND Iroh will pwn you.

Ms. Perfection Demon:
   How would you like to win a date with one of THREE handsome bachelors?
   Bachelor Number One currently lives in the Spirit World. He's a hot-headed Firebender that was killed by a fish! Ladies and gentlemen, Zhao!
   Bachelor Number Two hails from the Earth Kingdom. If beingthe Earth King's former advisor doesn't surprise you, he also had the Dai Li under his control..... until you showed up and pwned him. Here's Long Feng!
   Finally, Bachelor Number Three is from the Southern Water Tribe. He likes meat and sarcasm, and his perferred weapon is his boomerang! Your's for the dating, Sokka!
   Please reply to this letter ASAP. Please include your Bachelor choice: Bachelor Number One, Bachelor Number Two, or Bachelor Numbeer Three.
   Happy dating!
   ~katara24
PS: *in sing0song voice* You know you can't resist ALL of them...

Dear you,
 Believing that the rest of the characters will 'pwn' me is very absurd.  And I conceal my face for the producers won't let me make an appearance until that bald avatar comes and fghts me.

Dear Katara24,
 I have no inerest in any of them.  TyLee can have that 'socks' guy and do whatever she wants with him.  Long Feng is just plain irratating.  And Zhao, I'm glad that horrible-side-burned-hog-monkey is dead.  Well, actually, I got a call from Itachi Uchiha last week for dinner, and to think for evil plots to kill everyone and take over the world after we're done with dinner.  I'm supposed to meet up with him in 2 days, though he seems like a very "nice" boy.  But as you should know, my definition of nice is evil.  Thus, that is what I am interested in a guy.  Besides, I don't think anyone can compare to me.
-Princess Azula

Dear Azula

You are awesome and bravo for taking over the earth kingdom and shooting aang with lighting
so keep up the awesome work.
                                   Deanon1
ps. are you available?

Dear Deanon1,
 Ooh, a fan of mine.  How interesting.  And yes, I am proud of myself for shooting the Avatar with lightning.  If only it peirced through his heart... Anyway, I an not sure about my availability right now.  I have plans for a date and taking over the world with Itachi Uchiha in two days.  I'm sure you've heard of him.  He is very evil, and I like that in a guy.  Are you evil enough for me?  God that did not sound right...
-Princess Azula

Me: Well, I think that's all the letters for today.  Hey Azula, can Mai and TyLee be able to answer some letter too?
Azula: Sure, that sounds like a good way to irratate them.
Ozai: People these days should grow up and stop using their imaginations.  Like Zuko's gonna beat me, psh, yeah right.
Me: Um, okay...

Azula is still open for any letters!  So is Ozai!  But now, you'd all be able to write to Mai and TyLee!  Starts writing those letters!  Lol.  Hope you liked the segmants.
« Last Edit: Feb 02, 2007 04:59 am by zutaraxlove » Logged

WtKatara

« Reply #19 on: Feb 02, 2007 10:10 am »

Dear Ozai,
   You are a moron! I am NOT STUPID! FOR THE LOVE OF AGNI, I WOULD ENNJOY BEING PART OF THE FIRE NATION AND BEING A FIREBENDER! Oh, by the way, Katara is not a dull, tiny waterbender, and she is very skilled. She became a Master quicker than Aang, in only a few weeks! And, She has suffered a lot from you, and so has a very good reason to pwn you. AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF I HAD NO BENDING OR STRENGTH! FOR ALL YOU KNOW, I'M AN AVATAR! Yeah, you're just not doing that well at leading the country. Oh, and it would be very appreciated if you would call me by my user name.
    From WTKatara
P.S. Whenever I see you in an episode, I actually bow down, OKAY! (Although, I also bowed to the Ocean and Moon Spirits.)

Dear Azula,
       I think we might have gotten off on the wrong foot. I'm sorry to call your father names, although he does sometimes deserve it, and your just so AWESOME! BLUE FIRE, THATS COOL, or HOT! Yeah, but, Zuko, Katara, Me, everyone else, we can so take down your father. OOOoooo! YOUR IN A FANFIC OF MINE! It isn't on the internet, but your in it!
See ya later
WTKatara

Dear Mai and Ty Lee,
First of all, Mai, you can't have Zuko! He's mine! Ty Lee, You can't have Sokka, He's mine too! Oh, Mai, I LOVE your idea of fighting with your throwing knives. And Ty Lee, Can you teach me some stuff. YOu're both pretty cool.
   See ya,
  WTKatara
yorokei

I will not draw as I am told

« Reply #20 on: Feb 02, 2007 10:15 am »

Dear Fire Lord Ozai

Do you have a lightsaber, just like Luke Skywalker does? And do your evil schemes involve practical jokes, like those from the Joker from Batman? We fans are dying to know!

my Toph fanfic!http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php?topic=3697.0

Weapon master of the Rasengan And the Venom Symbiote
Oblivion
Banned Member

I believe in Obby Dent.

« Reply #21 on: Feb 02, 2007 10:27 am »

Dear Mai,

You are a hot emo.
-Oblivion

I ship EndlessOblivion and MelodicOblivion. Do you? <3
Karalora

« Reply #22 on: Feb 02, 2007 10:45 am »

Dear Azula,

How can you stand hanging out with a space case like Ty Lee and a naysayer like Mai? Don't they get on your royal nerves?

Karalora

(P.S. Tell your dad thanks for clearing the air with regard to that whole "Karalozai" thing.)

Dear Mai,

How can you stand hanging out with a harpy like Azula and a saccharine ditz like Ty Lee? Don't they cramp your style?

Karalora

Dear Ty Lee,

How can you stand hanging out with a gloomy Gussie like Mai and a tyrant like Azula? Don't they muddy your aura?

Karalora

Why yes, as a matter of fact, I do write fanfiction.
Saphire

MISSUSxLena
« Reply #23 on: Feb 02, 2007 04:36 pm »

Dear "The Great Firelord-whats-your-face",
   Ursa left you to save your son and believe me I HAVE a brain.If you're heartless and cruel then why haven't you killed your son yet?

P.S. What's 12x48?

Signed,
Saphire

Dear Mai,
  How come you can't firebend?II mean you are from the Fire Nation.By the way why do you even bother to go and serve Azula like that?How did you even start to like Zuzu anyway,I think Katara already has her grip on him.

P.S. I can totally relate to your mood

Sincerely,
Saphire

Dear Ty Lee,
  First I just want to say that I like your oufit.Your a little bit too much preppy(No Offence).DO you think you and Sokka will go on a date?Why are your traits different from any other Fire Nation girl anyway?

Your Friend,
Saphire
Ty Lees twin

« Reply #24 on: Feb 02, 2007 07:37 pm »

Dear Ty lee,
     OMG!I am like you total twin *hint*(my name).I look just like you i am even a gymnist.Oh yes, is it true you like Sokka?Just wondering because there is this kid at school who i think is cute and he kinda looks like sokka when he has his hair down.
Well hope you write back.
      your twin,
         Ty lees twin
P.S:YOU ROOL

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: