May 27, 2017 04:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Avatar items would you like to see?  (Read 67511 times)
taydev
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #550 on: Jan 25, 2011 12:09 am »

Because boys don't like to buy dolls...Stupid really really stupid. But really Avatar is not the only line to suffer that issue...

But never fear! I'm sure there will be plenty of Korra figures ta go around! I'd like some neat steam vehicles...
I buy female figures...

But avatar has a female fan-base too! LOL @ your tiny font. BUSTED!
SaishuuHeikiKa
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

"You're the Avatar and I'm an idiot."

« Reply #551 on: Jan 25, 2011 05:30 pm »

Yeah but initially the show was aimed at young male fans who the industry has been notorious for not producing female figures for...Additionally Toph was not introduced until Season Two, and I don't imagine they expected her to be as popular as she became.
Basically a lot of factors (Spongebob) were involved in the zero print run of female figures for Avatar...there are some dolls if you're interested~

Interesting side note, I ran across this crane game last month. Thirty dollars later and no toy I realized I could just buy em on ebay...

thirty dollars on a crane game frot avatar dolls...MLIA...wait wrong forum

Keeper of: "Whatever" -Korra TLOK E1:812, "I told you, you have ta stop bringing your crazy fangirls in here..." TLOK E1:31:00, "You're the Avatar and I'm an idiot." -Mako TLOK E1:36:12
And Mako is a tool
katara1018
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #552 on: Jan 29, 2011 12:16 am »

Interesting side note, I ran across this crane game last month. Thirty dollars later and no toy I realized I could just buy em on ebay...
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy260/SaishuuHeikiKa/Image000.jpg
thirty dollars on a crane game frot avatar dolls...MLIA...wait wrong forum
That is EPIC! Shocked

Sig by WaterLady from KF/Tumblr.
Keeper of Sokka's "FLYING KICKAPOW!!! From EIP
Follow me on tumblr: http://avatardedinthetardis.tumblr.com/
toontow87
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #553 on: Jan 29, 2011 08:30 pm »

How about avatar shower certains.  Roll Eyes

bitterblue
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #554 on: Jan 30, 2011 04:37 pm »

Is there a decent novel? My mother is really interested in the Avatar universe, but she doesn't like the animations being so anime-like and "hasty" (her opinion Wink ). That's why she'd love to read ATLA. Any ideas?

Keeper of EIP-Aang's "Avatar State, Yip Yip!" & Toph's "That's the stuff!"
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #555 on: Jan 30, 2011 05:07 pm »

None whatsoever. The only Avatar books are kiddie adaptations of cartoon material, and the novelization of the horrible movie.

If you have any ideas how to get Matthew Woodring Stover to kick off an Avatar line of novels, let me know, and I'll help any way I can.

Oblivion
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I believe in Obby Dent.

« Reply #556 on: Jan 30, 2011 09:25 pm »

Man, I would really love an Expanded Universe novel series. I guess that's what dreams are for.

I ship EndlessOblivion and MelodicOblivion. Do you? <3
bitterblue
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #557 on: Jan 31, 2011 02:39 am »

Man, I would really love an Expanded Universe novel series. I guess that's what dreams are for.

sign.. I once started to novelize the first episode for my mum and it turned out to be not that bad. But now, reading it again, it needs alot of improvement Cheesy pity it's in German..

Keeper of EIP-Aang's "Avatar State, Yip Yip!" & Toph's "That's the stuff!"
taydev
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #558 on: Feb 01, 2011 01:09 am »

Yeah but initially the show was aimed at young male fans who the industry has been notorious for not producing female figures for...Additionally Toph was not introduced until Season Two, and I don't imagine they expected her to be as popular as she became.
Basically a lot of factors (Spongebob) were involved in the zero print run of female figures for Avatar...there are some dolls if you're interested~

No dolls! I want Action Figures! Angry
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #559 on: Feb 01, 2011 07:40 pm »

I'd prefer Action Figures, but I'd slum with dolls if I had to. Although, there's a certain appeal in being able to comb Mai and Azula's hair long black hair...

NO BAD LOOPY. BACK TO YOUR TRANSFORMERS.

SaishuuHeikiKa
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #560 on: Feb 03, 2011 11:20 am »

Lol haha loopy yeah we need some good female figures! How else am i going to have an Avatar vs Teen titan Royal rumble!

And I'd actually like them in real 3.25 or 3.5 inch figure scale...
Is that to much to ask?
Also I would love a rocket train vechicle...
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2011 11:22 am by SaishuuHeikiKa » Logged

Keeper of: "Whatever" -Korra TLOK E1:812, "I told you, you have ta stop bringing your crazy fangirls in here..." TLOK E1:31:00, "You're the Avatar and I'm an idiot." -Mako TLOK E1:36:12
And Mako is a tool
sketch9
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #561 on: Feb 11, 2011 01:10 pm »

soundtrack, yes a soundtrack!
but FOR AANGS SAKE MAKE A T-SHIRT! just one, please! lol

"He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed." ~ A.E.
LittleBigPerson
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

One does not simply deny Sackboy's adorable smile

« Reply #562 on: Feb 11, 2011 04:34 pm »

I want a well made Avatar video game.  Not a cash-in, but one that will have lots of effort put into it.  Make it an Action-RPG from Bioware, and make it into an epic trilogy ala Mass Effect.

I also want something like an ultimate collector's edition of the whole series on DVD/Blu-Ray.  The Blu-Ray could feature upgraded HD visuals, and it should have loads of bonus features, like the making of the whole series, one episode at a time.  Maybe the collector's edition could include a Master's Replica related to Avatar.

Hey, that's another item I'd like to see, a Master's Replica of an item of the show.  Maybe Aang's glider staff (one that actually opens), Zuko's broadswords, the Blue Spirit mask, or maybe an epic figurine of the gaang riding on Appa through the sky.

Keeper of Tenzin's glorious beard, Korra's "Woo Hoo!", and Aang's "Everything is Connected."  Toph13139 and I are twins, even our hugs are fueled by twin power. Grin
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #563 on: Feb 11, 2011 06:19 pm »

I want a well made Avatar video game.  Not a cash-in, but one that will have lots of effort put into it.  Make it an Action-RPG from Bioware, and make it into an epic trilogy ala Mass Effect.

Is Jade Empire that good that everyone wants this video game? I heard that it was merely "pretty good."

LittleBigPerson
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #564 on: Feb 11, 2011 07:42 pm »

^When did I ever say Jade Empire?  I said ala Mass Effect.  Although now that you mentioned it, Jade Empire would make a good framework for my dream game.  I've played Jade Empire, and while it's not my favorite game (Mass Effect is too good), I would say they did a very good job with the game.  They just needed to vary the gameplay a little, but besides that, I thought it was well done.

Keeper of Tenzin's glorious beard, Korra's "Woo Hoo!", and Aang's "Everything is Connected."  Toph13139 and I are twins, even our hugs are fueled by twin power. Grin
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #565 on: Feb 13, 2011 04:02 pm »

Well, Jade Empire was made by BioWare, the same people who made Mass Effect. So when you say you want an Avatar game just like Mass Effect, Jade Empire immediately comes to mind. Unless you specifically want laser guns and space ships, or something?

LittleBigPerson
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #566 on: Feb 13, 2011 05:07 pm »

That is true, except that Jade Empire lacks the epic, saga feeling that Mass Effect has.

That's what I mean when I say that I want a Mass Effect like Avatar game.  Mass Effect has an epic sprawling trilogy, filled with top notch acting and storytelling where your choices carry over to the next installment of the series.  Jade Empire feels more like a side project compared to Mass Effect.

Maybe I should rephrase my request, I want an epic trilogy of Avatar games that follow in the line of Bioware's Mass Effect trilogy.

P.S. this has nothing to do with the fact that Mass Effect is set in space. With enough effort, the Avatar trilogy of games can match that standard of epicness and greatness.

Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #567 on: Feb 13, 2011 05:14 pm »

Well, I'll have to take your word for it, since "epicness" and "greatness" are rather undefinable terms. Certainly, everything I've heard indicates that Bioware is making up the Mass Effect story as they go. Which I guess is supposed to homage Star Wars, or something. Tongue

LittleBigPerson
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #568 on: Feb 13, 2011 08:49 pm »

Well whatever they're doing, they're sure doing a very good job with it.  Mass Effect does have a simple premise of organics vs. machines, yet it's the execution that counts, and this is something Mass Effect does flawlessly.  Pretty much the same thing with the Star Wars original trilogy.  Simple premise, great execution.  Then there are the Star Wars prequels....lets not go there Cheesy

SaishuuHeikiKa
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #569 on: Mar 01, 2011 12:16 am »

jus doin my part fer the cause

And Mako is a tool
Weege the Airbender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Airbender for Life

« Reply #570 on: Apr 03, 2011 08:08 pm »

I want more high quality action figures.

Zuko, Aang, Toph, Sokka, Katara, Firebender, Bumi, Roku, Iroh, Ozai, Combustion Man, Jet. The list goes on and on.

"I told you I would destroy you."
"With you out of the way, I will be the one true Avatar."
"Your name will echo throughout history: Korra, the last Avatar."
SaishuuHeikiKa
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #571 on: Apr 09, 2011 06:12 am »

Pray for Bandai to get it

I pray to the gods of Bandai~ Oh Great Gods of Bandai make the Avatar Toys!

And Mako is a tool
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #572 on: Jun 11, 2011 07:23 pm »

The cards definitely. But what about Korra for the ace? DURR! Oh, and ever seen mindflex? That, but balls for each of the elements. Maybe get the fan strong enough to lift a light ball filled with water half way up. Orange wavey paper for fire, wind gust pinwheels for air, and maybe fill it with a little dirt for earth, maybe a light rock. Heck, maybe that could be a martial arts teacher. Get the element ball higher and you're doing it right.
NeeNee
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

We will not be quiet.

« Reply #573 on: Jun 16, 2011 01:09 am »

I like the idea of a manga. With a longer, more serious story than in the comics.

Smellerbee
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Freedom Fighter

« Reply #574 on: Jun 16, 2011 09:29 am »

^ that isn't based entirely off the movie...

I have a little toy car with Aang on it that some boy gave me after I begged him for awhile...(he thought Avatar was boring anyway) Well, I just want to see more of THAT. I hold that toy car close to me and I wish I had some featuring ALL the characters...

How about avatar shower certains.  Roll Eyes
yes. That would be amazing.

Triplets with RomoineRawr and Dorky
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: