May 24, 2017 06:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [000] Avatar Pilot Episode  (Read 33994 times)
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Monk's Gone Wild (IZ TEH BIGGEST ZUTARIAN ON ASN)

« Reply #25 on: Dec 22, 2006 01:40 am »

Honestly... i really didn't liek the first episode. After the fortune teller episode i got really hooked on to avatar

Keeper of Aang discovering he had hair, Zuko&Katara first mission together

I thanked everyone who made me icon/sig on DA. General/Commander AA22 of the Zutarmy. Master of the weapon Zutaratana!
Quadgurl
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Zutarian queen at your service-o

« Reply #26 on: Dec 23, 2006 01:03 am »

!!!

Oh man, I shouldn't have bought all of the DVD's singularly!

I should have bought them all at once with the box set!

I'M SO STUPID! X( X( X(

Sokaang + Zutara = My Avatar ships Grin
Join the zutarian-empire today! http://zutarian-empire.deviantart.com
heavyccasey
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Obvious supporter of Kataang!

« Reply #27 on: Dec 23, 2006 01:43 am »

A hawk? That sounds really stupid in my oppinion..... I'm glad they took it out. It would have been too "That creepy guy in Mulan with the giant bird" for me.
^_^;, And here I am hoping Zuko gets a hawk as a pet in Season 3...(Well, I heard that the serpent from "The Serpent's Pass came from the pilot, so why can't they bring back the hawk?)

Hmm.. Remember that messanger hawk from "The Blue Spirit", and "Return to Omashu"?
I think it might have been the same hawk!

I believe that on the commentary on the DVD, the creators said that the hawk "evolved" into the hawk in those episodes.

Kataang Site Here! Join please!

Keeper of Katara's Oasis Water, Aang's cute little blush, and Kataang's Ship.
thatssosokka
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

AppleMomo reigns

« Reply #28 on: Dec 23, 2006 08:27 pm »

The firebender uniforms were HILARIOUS! Those little tusk things... omg, that was hilarious. And at the end when Katara slipped, her little squeal was way funny too. I watched her slip and squeal like ten times and laughed after each one. I thought the whole episode was funny.

Official warning: this signature has been removed for being in violation of the NEW SIGNATURE RULES that were announced last year. -Forau
Memento Mori
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Remember your mortality...

« Reply #29 on: Dec 24, 2006 12:22 am »

!!!

Oh man, I shouldn't have bought all of the DVD's singularly!

I should have bought them all at once with the box set!

I'M SO STUPID! X( X( X(

You're not stupid, just a little impatient. I know I won't make the some mistake again.
Let's wait for the Book 2 box set and get the single sets from the library.

PG15
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Boo!

« Reply #30 on: Dec 24, 2006 12:25 am »

Not bad, not bad...HATED "Kya" and Aang's voice (I'm just used to the series), but overall a standard Avatar-quality affair.

Replace those 2 things and this would be a pretty cool mini episode.
« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2006 03:18 am by PG15 » Logged

Viridian
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

alreadyaheadofya@hotmail.com
« Reply #31 on: Dec 24, 2006 12:31 am »

I really wish I could see this episode but I cant find it anywhere. Are there really no *legal* places online to see it?
Quadgurl
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #32 on: Dec 24, 2006 02:40 pm »

Yes I'm impatient. Wahh... DARN YOU IMPATIENT-NESS!! D:

Tananda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av by omgasp

Michelle+es+FAG
« Reply #33 on: Dec 24, 2006 04:55 pm »

If anyone hasn't seen the pilot yet, then don't post here. I said I'd let you know when we had screenshots, so wait until you see those or the actual pilot before commenting. This way we can get some real input.

Quadgurl
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #34 on: Dec 24, 2006 11:33 pm »

If anyone hasn't seen the pilot yet, then don't post here. I said I'd let you know when we had screenshots, so wait until you see those or the actual pilot before commenting. This way we can get some real input.

Sorry, Tananda. Sad

But actualaly, I did see a trailer for it. I really liked Zuko's outfit, it seemed so samurai like, but his voice was very... adult-ish. Aang's animation seemed itneresting, though ^^

Zukos Sweetheart
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #35 on: Dec 25, 2006 07:02 pm »

I loved it it was Funny! Especailly about the hawk

Zutara Fan It is Yummy
Keeper of Zuko's wrong Choice
Keeper of Zuko's Smile and Laugh
Come with Zutarans if you want to live
You know the difference between you and me? I make Zutara look good.
Foofoocuddlypoops
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Aww, how cute!

« Reply #36 on: Dec 26, 2006 11:56 am »

I just got it yesterday for Christmas! My parents were kind of upset that I spent my entire day watching the first season of Avatar. I absolutly HATED Aang's voice. Yuck. And "Kya" drove me insane. I really don't like that name for Katara. I agree that it would make it hard to ship Aang and Katara's names.

I'm glad that Zuko didn't get to keep his bird. I don't think he's the type to have an animal. And his costume was ugly. He looked sort of like a clown.

I'm glad the Avatar State isn't like a power up, but I thought it was hilarious when Aang "jumped" into the Avatar State. Also when he saved Zuko and then threw him into a wall.... hehe!

I noticed that a lot of the things happening in the pilot were incorperated into regular episodes, like Zuko's bird and the Serpant from the Serpant's pass. In the Blue Spirit Aang uses that stick to fly across the walls while carring Zuko, sort of like he did in the pilot. When Zuko and Aang are fighting on that statue thing, Aang ducks and rolls under Zuko's legs much like he does in The Avatar Returns, when they're fighting in Zuko's room. Well, that was very random, but these are just some things I noticed...

All in all, this was an interesting episode to watch. But I thought some of Aang's lines were kind of bold. I dunno.... Huh
« Last Edit: Dec 26, 2006 12:10 pm by Foofoocuddlypoops » Logged

thatssosokka
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

AppleMomo reigns

« Reply #37 on: Dec 26, 2006 04:44 pm »

And "Kya" drove me insane. I really don't like that name for Katara. I agree that it would make it hard to ship Aang and Katara's names.

You could do Kyaang.

Official warning: this signature has been removed for being in violation of the NEW SIGNATURE RULES that were announced last year. -Forau
Foofoocuddlypoops
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Aww, how cute!

« Reply #38 on: Dec 26, 2006 06:44 pm »

And "Kya" drove me insane. I really don't like that name for Katara. I agree that it would make it hard to ship Aang and Katara's names.

You could do Kyaang.

Kyaang, haha. It just doesn't have that ring to it that Kataang has.... although it's practically the same thing.

ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #39 on: Dec 27, 2006 07:44 am »

Hello ~ are we seriously turning this discussion into shipping. If you would like to explore shipping names..take it to the good ol shipping thread. Personally..I like Kya. Cheesy

climbtreez
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Shiny head of DOOM

climbtreez
« Reply #40 on: Jan 04, 2007 02:05 pm »

Oh I just watched it. So cool. Katara was really over protective in the episode. She wouldnt let aang do any of the fun stuff. I like a lot of the little funny moments. Time to list them. The hawk was awesome. Im glad they changed some of the stuff though. Like the extreme inconsistancy of color and art. I didnt like how Aang looked in the pilot. I twas very ruff.

The commentary was a little annoying. I wish I could see it with out them talking the entire time
« Last Edit: Jan 04, 2007 02:07 pm by climbtreez » Logged
LoyalSubject
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #41 on: Jan 04, 2007 04:06 pm »

I just got it yesterday for Christmas! My parents were kind of upset that I spent my entire day watching the first season of Avatar. I absolutly HATED Aang's voice. Yuck. And "Kya" drove me insane. I really don't like that name for Katara. I agree that it would make it hard to ship Aang and Katara's names.

I'm glad that Zuko didn't get to keep his bird. I don't think he's the type to have an animal. And his costume was ugly. He looked sort of like a clown.

I'm glad the Avatar State isn't like a power up, but I thought it was hilarious when Aang "jumped" into the Avatar State. Also when he saved Zuko and then threw him into a wall.... hehe!

I noticed that a lot of the things happening in the pilot were incorperated into regular episodes, like Zuko's bird and the Serpant from the Serpant's pass. In the Blue Spirit Aang uses that stick to fly across the walls while carring Zuko, sort of like he did in the pilot. When Zuko and Aang are fighting on that statue thing, Aang ducks and rolls under Zuko's legs much like he does in The Avatar Returns, when they're fighting in Zuko's room. Well, that was very random, but these are just some things I noticed...

All in all, this was an interesting episode to watch. But I thought some of Aang's lines were kind of bold. I dunno.... Huh

there was also that whole scene with the poles and zuko using the rope to get to aang happened in return to omashu only with azula. and zuko's daggers.....i was a little upset by the fact we didnt get to see iroh.

This is my Destiny.

PLEASE CLICK FOR ME! http://sot.ag/Mzk5NDMw/
Foofoocuddlypoops
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Aww, how cute!

« Reply #42 on: Jan 04, 2007 08:18 pm »

The commentary was a little annoying. I wish I could see it with out them talking the entire time

I second that, but I did like the commentary. I just wish it was an optional or turn off and on feature.

there was also that whole scene with the poles and zuko using the rope to get to aang happened in return to omashu only with azula. and zuko's daggers.....i was a little upset by the fact we didnt get to see iroh.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Not the daggers, the poles.  Grin

edythlogan
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #43 on: Jan 04, 2007 11:20 pm »

I have to say that I liked the thought of the hawk as the mortal enemy of Momo, but I certainly agree that it would make Zuko much too stereotypical.  Everything that's great about Zuko borders on the fact that he is not a stereotypical bad guy.
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #44 on: Jan 05, 2007 01:58 am »

i was really disappointed when i saw it. i saw a re-run of it the next day. I though the plot line was really good. i didn't like the show.i was still into teen titans! another thing, the series got really good at "the Fortuneteller"

I thanked everyone who made me icon/sig on DA. General/Commander AA22 of the Zutarmy. Master of the weapon Zutaratana!
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #45 on: Jan 05, 2007 08:08 am »

It was a bit strange Undecided I hated Katara/Kya's eyelashes >_<
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #46 on: Jan 05, 2007 06:56 pm »

yeah, no0t that good....  Tongue

zukolover4eva
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Prison Mike.

« Reply #47 on: Jan 05, 2007 08:29 pm »

I saw it, it was pretty cool if only you could hear it though...
Zack Tyler was a good call for Aang, Mitchell Musso should just stick with Hannah Montana (at least according to my sister who's inlove with him)

Katara or Kyra looked a little weird, like the creaters said her hair loopies were looser, good call on that one.

"Emo is OVER. You can all go home now." -Pete Wentz <---Sorry Zuko
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #48 on: Jan 06, 2007 08:05 pm »

zach tyler is a great person for aang.

jman1009
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Time to face your destiny...

« Reply #49 on: Jan 06, 2007 08:11 pm »

Hey screenshots are up for this episode!

Does anyone know whose face that is in the statue that Zuko crashes in to?
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2007 08:15 pm by jman1009 » Logged

Sig by Sedai
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: