Dec 12, 2019 02:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Theories  (Read 108973 times)
Anubis
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

We'll meet again

« Reply #1300 on: Jul 24, 2007 04:30 am »

You´re not either smart or an idiot... most people have an average IQ. Same with Zuko

'Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt, deeply hurt by someone you trust.'

Keeper of "Aang's burp", "The Earth Kingdom battle tanks" and "The Fire Nation battle tanks".
Sumguy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Green Thunder= pwnage

« Reply #1301 on: Jul 26, 2007 04:48 am »

ok i have a lot of theories tell me what u think of them please

-fn girl (new character) will have crush on aang
-zuko is fooling azula
-zuko will join the gaang
-kataang will happen
-katara has feelings for aang (romantic)
-iroh will die
-aang will kill ozai
-someone will take appa to reqruit for dobs
-(im not sure about this one) aang will turn 13
-mai and ty lee will ditch azula
-turtle-lions will make an apearence
-jon jon will be aangs 1st fb teacher
-zuko will be the second
-the earth king and basco will go to omashu
-iroh will join the gaang before he dies
-there will be a fight about leadership between zuko and sokka when he joins the gaang
-there will be slight zutara
-suki is dead or defintly injured
-aang will be more mature
-sokkas master will be about him learning to use his new sword
-tophs headband will have a story behind
-tophs story will be told with more detail
-zuko will refuse to have his scar healed
-zukos mother killed azulon
-zuko will be the next firelord

i am almost positive zuko will be the next firelord

if suki turns out to be injured she will have burns simaler to batos. 

Im sorry but the 'Zuko joining gaang' thing sounds pretty stupid, especially the part where 'Sokka argues with him over whos the leader'. The rest is fine.

I lolz in the face of evil

http://www.phpbb88.com/revival/viewtopic.php?p=5439&mforum=revival#5439

^ The Revival! A very funny and Random social forum! Join and prepare to enjoy yourself!
Nandireya
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The pouty Disillusioned Water Tribe Tot

« Reply #1302 on: Jul 26, 2007 05:55 am »

Something I've been wondering...

Are benders stronger on their home turf and during their associated season?

The Road Less Travelled Duty
Keeps Zuko's Path to Redemption and "I'm Never Happy"
ChibiChibiBear
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

You gotta deal with it.

« Reply #1303 on: Jul 26, 2007 05:58 am »

I would think so, seeing as where you are born can(well pretty much always does) effect the type of bender you are, so home turf would probably make you stronger, and then seasons...

Well in Wineter the nights are longer so I guess so for Waterbenders and Firebenders in Summer, but I don't know about for Earth and Air.

Keeper of: Zuko's hatred of peasant life, Jet and Zuko's teamwork, Jet's obsession with Zuko, and the ship of Jetko!
Master of: Broadswords, hookswords, and
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #1304 on: Jul 26, 2007 09:46 am »

^ For earth it's spring and for air it's autumn. It's in the Lost Scrolls books.

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
Nandireya
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1305 on: Jul 27, 2007 06:54 am »

So the gAang are oh-so-wisely traipsing into the firbenders home turf during their associated season with a massive power-boosting comet on the way.  they better hope that eclipse lasts a long time...

Though I hope we get to see Zuko kick major booty...it's about time something went that boy's way.

cucumber
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1306 on: Jul 27, 2007 09:20 am »

I remember reading The Lost Scrolls or whatever they're called on the Four Nations and I think it said that benders are more powerful in their native land, as well as their native season.

icon and siggy by: me (no stealing w/o asking!)
servidor
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Teresa of the Faint Smile

« Reply #1307 on: Jul 27, 2007 09:44 am »

After seeing Zuko in Fire Nation regalia, I was thinking that Ozai and Azula would gave him some menial task far away from the FN Capital and Palace, like a post at some far away fort or steward at some factory or mine.

There he could learn some hard truths about his father and sister, the way he rules and the people of the Fire Nation, and of course the chance to look his mother. I think that the knowledge he acquires could give him the will to oppose his father and sister, if at the end he redeems himself.     
phxdown
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1308 on: Jul 27, 2007 11:12 am »

Sozin was a firebending prodigy. why? because he bacame the fire lord at a very young age. the only  person who could pervent him from expanding his empire was Roku. So what I'm saying is that Sozin wanted to face the airbenders because he knew he could beat the inexpericned avatar in avatar state. So therefore Sozin was a prodigy and that explains why Azula is one too.
treydestepheno
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

When the going gets tough, Toph gets going.

treydestepheno@hotmail.com
« Reply #1309 on: Jul 27, 2007 08:03 pm »

I'm too tired to check all the back pages. has anybody discussed the posibility that Zuko could have achieved lighting-level firebending during his brief period of "happiness"?
servidor
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1310 on: Jul 27, 2007 10:10 pm »

I'm too tired to check all the back pages. has anybody discussed the posibility that Zuko could have achieved lighting-level firebending during his brief period of "happiness"?

No, for Zulo to be able to harness the power of the lighting, he has to deal with the shame inside him, and for the poster of the SDCC he looks pretty ashamed. 
Nandireya
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1311 on: Jul 27, 2007 10:13 pm »

I'm actually kind of hoping he doesn't master lightening and finds a special firebending ability of his very own...

SageofWater
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1312 on: Jul 27, 2007 10:32 pm »

Theories:

The Gaang will get Bumi to help liberate Ba Sing Se.
Azula will kill Iroh in battle, which will cause Zuko to join the Gaang.
Zuko teaches Aang Firebending.
Aang will be almost killed while fighting Ozai, and Zuko will deliver the final blow.
servidor
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1313 on: Jul 27, 2007 11:28 pm »

Theories:

The Gaang will get Bumi to help liberate Ba Sing Se.
I think that the GAang will help Bumi liberate Omashu.
Azula will kill Iroh in battle, which will cause Zuko to join the Gaang.
In a fight between the Old dragon and the Young tigress, my money is in the Old dragon. As for Zuko who knows.
Zuko teaches Aang Firebending.
Again who knows.
Aang will be almost killed while fighting Ozai, and Zuko will deliver the final blow.
I think it would be the other way around.
Enter The Avatar State
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Sig by KataraTheWaterbender

spenderbomber_7@hotmail.com
« Reply #1314 on: Jul 27, 2007 11:41 pm »

I want to see Aang or Zuko beat Ozai flat out. I don't recall anyone commenting on Ozai being a prodigy, Just Azula and Azulon. Then again, he may be like Iroh.
« Last Edit: Jul 28, 2007 11:30 am by eNtER tHe aVaTaR sTaTe » Logged

Keeping: Sokka's armor, The Avatar State, all Waterbending and all Firebending
Legend
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Only a legend would know...

« Reply #1315 on: Oct 02, 2007 03:07 pm »

I figured since this was a idea/theory that it belonged here, correct me if I am wrong.

Does anyone else think it would interesting if we saw someone in a Fire Nation town discriminate against Toph because she is blind? It would be nice to see at least one more Toph-focused episodes. There is only "The Blind Bandit" (and that was her introduction episode) and "The Chase" (which wasn't really focused on just her). Of course, there was "The Tale of Katara and Toph" in "The Tales of Ba Sing Se"; but that was just a short vignette.

I like my idea because it sort of mirrors when those girls made fun of her make-up, but it would be much more serious. Also, none of the Gaang (unless Aang learns firebending by then) would be able to just bend their troubles away; that would give them away. They would have to deal with it another way. The aspect of discrimination against a person with a disability would be refreshing to see depicted on a children's show. It wouldn't be the first time the creators brought up a serious topic. Toph's character development would improve significantly, as well.

Any thoughts?

Keeper of Ty Lee's Love of Pink
Keeper of Iroh's Feigned Insanity
Keeper of Katara's Volatile Temper
Keeper of Zuko's Love for his Uncle Iroh

For the record, I only ship this:
This will dominate the earth!
ncuday
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Baby, your my forever girl!

« Reply #1316 on: Oct 18, 2007 11:16 am »

I just want to officially get my theories down that I full and wholeheartedly believe in:

MAJOR SPOILAGE AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU READ THE SPOILER SECTION

REPEAT MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This isn't my theory exactly, someone came up with it in the Spoiler thread. The episode The Runaway will be a Toph centric episode. The bickering about money will involve them running out of food/supplies and Toph comes up with a suggestion, Why not rejoin the underground wrestling circuit? They find a flyer in the current fire nation town and Toph's like "That's it! Lets get some money that way!" and Katara will be against it and be like "Do you want us to get caught?" and maybe, hopefully, Toph will throw the Painted Lady in Katara's face.

At the tournament, things get a little out of hand and they do infact get caught. Perhaps its a property owned by the Bei Fong family, and hearing this the rest of the Gaang feels relieved, but Toph panics, saying they need to leave as soon as possible. Her parents are coming, and the others don't know about her Run Away state.

Meanwhile, Zuko is on the run "reason forthcoming" and is hiding out from place to place, looking for evidence of where Ursa is located and maybe he gets into some Zuko Alone style trouble and gets involved with a fight, and has to keep his identity a secret somehow....

Oh yes, Blue Spirit type actions are coming, and this is the one I see it coming in. Maybe Zuko's heading to the Earth Kingdom, or maybe...and this is a very long shot, the next closest "abandoned" place, the Western Air Temple, eh? eh?

Anyway, back to why Zuko runs away. Maybe Zuko finds evidence of his mothers existence, and learns the gruesome truth about what really happened to the air nomads, why they were really attacked, and what they really were like "I sense most of this will come if and when Zuko runs away to the temple, just my prediction"

Maybe the temple will be the current home base of sorts for the White Lotus society and Ursa "or Iroh" send him clues that "If you need a safe place come to the temple in the western sky" or something equally as ambiguous but Zuko finds it and finds all the members there, and he learns.

I'm thinking maybe The Avatar and the Firelord is where he runs away. After the events in The Beach where not only does Aang "stupidly" get revealed but the assasin Zuko hires fails to kill him. Zuko learns that his lies are comprimised, and has to leave before it all catches up to him. And when he is packing up, he just so happens to find a letter hidden, somewhere telling him to go to the Western Air Temple.

Thats just my gut feelings.  Grin

Officially a Maiko shipper
As always, a Kataanger
For The Record, This Is My Big Theory
Dalanti
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1317 on: Oct 22, 2007 06:00 pm »

lurve your theory!!! I am betting anything that it actually happends Tongue
ncuday
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Baby, your my forever girl!

« Reply #1318 on: Oct 22, 2007 06:05 pm »

Aww thanks Dalanti. I've been a bit obsessed over Zuko not knowing, but learning about what really happened to the Air Nomads ever since the Headband aired and we discussed if Zuko or the rest of the Royal Family even knows what Sozin actually did to the peaceful people.

Officially a Maiko shipper
As always, a Kataanger
For The Record, This Is My Big Theory
CactusJuice
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

*Glomps*

« Reply #1319 on: Oct 22, 2007 06:25 pm »

I hope some type of Blue Spirit style comes back, but how will he get a mask?

"Behind every successful man is a surprised woman."
crazy4tunes
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

O~O Moon spirit?

« Reply #1320 on: Oct 22, 2007 06:46 pm »

I hope some type of Blue Spirit style comes back, but how will he get a mask?
That would be like Red X in "Teen titans" but that is very likly.The person would most likly a)Swim or b)Catch it in a fishing net.

Earth_Lizard is the (awesome) creator of my avatar

The empty locket [comdey/romance]
whoami
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1321 on: Oct 22, 2007 06:52 pm »

The Avatar will cease to exist after Aang dies. I'm basing that off of the fact that he probably died when Azula shot the lightning at him while in the Avatar State, but then when Katara used the Spirit Water he returned to life. So that means that the cycle should have ceased to exist.

I think Toph and Suki will die also.

What about Sparky Sparky Boom Man
FullMetal TR
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

By Luna. <3

« Reply #1322 on: Oct 22, 2007 07:00 pm »

The Avatar will cease to exist after Aang dies. I'm basing that off of the fact that he probably died when Azula shot the lightning at him while in the Avatar State, but then when Katara used the Spirit Water he returned to life. So that means that the cycle should have ceased to exist.

I think Toph and Suki will die also.

If that happens, then Sokka would probably go into some mega-emo state that he'd never come out of.

And since theories are funnical, I may be back with some. I don't usually theorize because one of my least favorite things to be is wrong. I actually forget my current theory, but I'll put it here when I remember.

dm416
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1323 on: Nov 03, 2007 03:18 pm »

My theory:
When a two benders of different nations have a baby; that baby will a) have no bending abilites, b) have one bending ability, or c) have both bending powers.
Aangs True Love
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

"That lady is my hero."

« Reply #1324 on: Nov 03, 2007 03:21 pm »

Oooo, with the Blue Spirit coming back theory, it should totally be Jet.  He would make an awesome Blue Spirit.  Also, that way if Suki comes back, Toph could take Jet as her own.  Everybody wins!  Grin

I keep TokKataangletoe/Toph's statue/Aang's legacy/Bolin's dumplings/Lin's sacrifice.
Let your heart guide you. It whispers...so listen closely. <3 Icon=Maivry
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: