May 27, 2017 03:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar DVDs  (Read 99684 times)
Kairok
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #750 on: Jul 19, 2015 02:41 pm »

Of course this comes out after I come close to getting all the individual volumes...
Ooze33
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

...and to another ten!

« Reply #751 on: Jul 31, 2015 08:48 am »

Finalized packaging for The Complete Series:

I Keep: Aunt Wu's headpiece, Lin Beifong's scar, The Lieutenant's kali sticks,
and The Cabbage Merchant's Statue
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #752 on: Aug 02, 2015 11:00 pm »

That looks quite nice. The bold white is a different look compared to most DVD sets.

KatrinaKadabra
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #753 on: Aug 05, 2015 02:18 am »

I'm so excited! I've held off getting the DVDs for a while. I kept watching episodes on Netflix (when it was streaming there) and Amazon, but owning is different. A company can't randomly decide I don't have access to my DVDs anymore. (At least, not to my knowledge, they can't.)

Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #754 on: Aug 05, 2015 06:49 pm »

Give them a few years, they're working on that. Cheesy

Mattako23
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #755 on: Oct 03, 2015 04:15 pm »

Does anyone else find it a bit weird that there hasn't been anymore information regarding the Complete Series DVD Set? We don't know anything about the contents beside the fact that there's 16 discs.... And the set is out in 3 DAYS!
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #756 on: Oct 03, 2015 08:46 pm »

^ It's a non-US aka international only release so I'm not surprised information has been non-existent.

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
Mattako23
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #757 on: Oct 03, 2015 10:01 pm »

^ It's a non-US aka international only release so I'm not surprised information has been non-existent.
I thought that was the Korra set that was international only? I'm talking about the Avatar DVD set. Is that one also international only???
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #758 on: Oct 05, 2015 08:08 am »

I thought that was the Korra set that was international only? I'm talking about the Avatar DVD set. Is that one also international only???
Oh right, my bad. I confused both of them.

You're right, no one knows much about the complete ATLA box set either... Hmm... Looking at Bryan's tumblr page, he doesn't seem to make any more mention of it other than designing a cover for the box set and that's pretty much it?

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
Mattako23
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #759 on: Oct 05, 2015 02:39 pm »

Oh right, my bad. I confused both of them.

You're right, no one knows much about the complete ATLA box set either... Hmm... Looking at Bryan's tumblr page, he doesn't seem to make any more mention of it other than designing a cover for the box set and that's pretty much it?
Yeah, it's quite strange we haven't heard anything else about it. The sets out tomorrow, you'd have thought we'd have known more about it by now!

Anyway, they just recently took Avatar off Canadian Netflix so I'll definitely be picking it up no matter what, as I never did own any of the individual seasons. Though I do hope there are at least some cool new features we haven't already seen. Aaah well...I guess we'll see tomorrow...fingers crossed!
Ooze33
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

...and to another ten!

« Reply #760 on: Oct 06, 2015 12:09 am »

The ATLA box set is out tomorrow in the US (and Canada?). As suspected though, based of this IGN review of the set posted today it's simply a repackaging. Only worth getting if you want the new art done by Bryan and/or the whole series in one set.

I Keep: Aunt Wu's headpiece, Lin Beifong's scar, The Lieutenant's kali sticks,
and The Cabbage Merchant's Statue
Mattako23
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #761 on: Oct 06, 2015 12:26 am »

The ATLA box set is out tomorrow in the US (and Canada?). As suspected though, based of this IGN review of the set posted today it's simply a repackaging. Only worth getting if you want the new art done by Bryan and/or the whole series in one set.
Yeah, just found the article before reading this post haha! Meh...too bad there's nothing new. I guess I'll pick it up anyway, as I don't own any individual seasons. I do love  new art by Brian though
KatrinaKadabra
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #762 on: Oct 07, 2015 02:19 am »

I'll definitely be picking up the DVD set. I never got any of the season sets the first time around -- I've either been watching the series on Netflix or Amazon.

It's a bummer there's no new bonus material, but I'm glad that nothing was taken out. It wouldn't be a complete set without the chibi episodes.

Kota
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I want a site where everyone doesn't hate Korra.

« Reply #763 on: Dec 08, 2015 08:55 pm »

Hello, has the Korra dvd box set been released internationally as scheduled? I haven't found anything online.

-- As such, we would regret it if the tone of the forum became overly negative, especially since this might give new members a wrong idea about the site. --This happened to me, way too much hate for Korra pretty much all the time. "Oh I loved ATLA but LOK is garbage" on every thread. Thanks.
Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: