Dec 13, 2018 09:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New AtLA tabletop game from Golden Bell Studios?  (Read 688 times)
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« on: Sep 12, 2018 06:19 pm »

From the website for Keystone Comic Comic (happening this weekend, 9/14-9/16):

Room 107AB – Golden Bell Studios is coming to Keystone Comic Con and they’re bringing their can’t-miss slate of tabletop games with them! Featuring blockbuster licenses like Naruto Shippuden, LOST, Once Upon a Time, Garfield, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and more along with original IP – Golden Bell Studios will be on-hand all weekend to demo their games and preview new and unreleased products. Stop by and try them out for yourself! Like what you’ve played? Don’t forget to visit Golden Bell’s booth on the show floor (Booth #1923) for exciting art and writing workshops and to get your hands on a copy of these games for yourself! To learn more, visit www.goldenbellstudios.com.
Source: https://www.keystonecomiccon.com/Features/Show-Floor/Gaming/

However, there's nothing on Golden Bell Studio's site about it. More to come, I guess. I'll report if I can find anything substantial at the con.

Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 2018 10:27 pm »

I posted on my tumblr with a picture of the AtLA banner at the booth, as well as this summary of what I heard from the rep:

There was no samples or visuals beyond this banner, but I talked to the representatives, and they confirmed that MULTIPLE games are in development for the franchise. The idea is that each of the games will appeal to a different age group, so that both kids and adults will have something to satisfy them. The rep talked about how Avatar fans have a big range, and some of the original fans are grown up and introducing their own young kids to the franchise, so they want to cater to all comers.

They’re also making stuffed Appa and Momo toys.

I signed up for email updates on all Avatar products, so I’ll share what’s revealed as I know more.

http://loopy777.tumblr.com/post/178201091289/what-is-this

Helldars
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2 on: Sep 30, 2018 08:35 am »

A RISK or Stratego type of game would be nice, or maybe a cardgame in the style of Gwent.
What other style would work? Settlers of Catan?

"I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-Rays, and I want to - I want to smell dark matter! I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws! And feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me! I'm a machine! And I could know much more..."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: