Apr 27, 2017 02:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: North and South - Parts 2 & 3 speculation thread [SPOILERS from Part 1!]  (Read 1604 times)
doratchi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #25 on: Sep 16, 2016 05:44 pm »

They are getting marry at 16, and Katara is around 17 and half on this comics. Aang is almost 16- and however- Katara can marry for sure, Aang is a forigen so his age doesn't mind, not to mention his 100 years in the iceberg.
And after all, the plot is all about accepting changes, so the southerns may be mad at the first outsider marrying SWT girl, but they would accept it's a new type of world.
I like how Aang is a great leader who started the globaliztion.

Aang already payed the price of being part of this family Smiley
(I mean- Jet, Yue, Kya are dead. Aang, Suki, Malina- almost killed. Guess being part of them come with a price)
I almost sure that they will marry at the end, but now, ever since there are a lot flashbacks from the past, it may also bring up the bad things that happend to the couple

Wait, i haven't been reading the comics, did they really age up all the characters in this one? do they look different? the cover they kinda looked the same age to me
Yes, some of them look really different, they draw Aang grow up beautiful
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #26 on: Sep 16, 2016 08:21 pm »

So I haven't gotten part 1 yet due to buying it on Amazon in which I'll get it at least by the 27th. I want to know if it's one of the comics that will have more positive reviews around here like The Rift.
Red Hawk
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #27 on: Sep 16, 2016 09:19 pm »

So I haven't gotten part 1 yet due to buying it on Amazon in which I'll get it at least by the 27th. I want to know if it's one of the comics that will have more positive reviews around here like The Rift.

You're going to have to wait until October 11 to get it through Amazon.
doratchi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #28 on: Sep 17, 2016 09:05 am »

You're going to have to wait until October 11 to get it through Amazon.
Yea he should buy through Dark Horse app like me

I have a question for you - Are Katara and Sokka are kind of famous when they come back? Is that makes them rich or they are still going to fishing etc.
Chinoiserie
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #29 on: Sep 17, 2016 07:28 pm »

Okay, random speculation about the ending of part 3: After the conflict is over Aang proposes to Katara, she accepts, they agree to live in the Southern Water Tribe, flash-forward to see a brief glimpse in their family life.

That would only happen if North and South is the final comic and it is a big if.

But I forgotten, what's the youngest age that people in the Avatar universe can marry? Aang is just 15 so is he old enough to be allowed to marry?

There is supposed to be a time gap between North and South and the next one, for Gene wants this for something like that. So maybe after that there is an engagement but not yet.
Red Hawk
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #30 on: Sep 17, 2016 07:59 pm »

Okay, random speculation about the ending of part 3: After the conflict is over Aang proposes to Katara, she accepts, they agree to live in the Southern Water Tribe, flash-forward to see a brief glimpse in their family life.

That would only happen if North and South is the final comic and it is a big if.

But I forgotten, what's the youngest age that people in the Avatar universe can marry? Aang is just 15 so is he old enough to be allowed to marry?

There is supposed to be a time gap between North and South and the next one, for Gene wants this for something like that. So maybe after that there is an engagement but not yet.

Well in the Northern Water Tribe at least,  marrying age is 16.
doratchi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #31 on: Sep 18, 2016 05:21 am »

They are old enough to marry, both mentally and by the water tribe tradition. But I think that a lot of people in the tribe would like to see outsider part of the water tribe
Runamuck
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #32 on: Jan 13, 2017 09:16 am »

I guess we still don’t have any previews for part two of North and South, but we do have something new, a non-spoiler review:
http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/north-and-south-part-2-non-spoiler-review/

NeeNee
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

We will not be quiet.

« Reply #33 on: Jan 13, 2017 11:03 am »

That's a pretty nice review. It certainly helped to make me curious.

doratchi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #34 on: Jan 19, 2017 02:58 pm »

Looks great
Runamuck
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #35 on: Jan 20, 2017 04:39 am »

Uh, Doratchi, maybe it would be an idea to include a link to the thing you are talking about when you make a post like that.
Anyways here’s a link to amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Avatar-Last-Airbender-North-South/dp/1506701299/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1484902013&sr=1-5&keywords=avatar+the+last+airbender

There is also another site which talks about where the pages are actually placed in the comic:
http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/north-and-south-part-2-preview-pages/

Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #36 on: Jan 27, 2017 07:42 pm »

The official discussion thread for North and South, Part 2 is unlocked. Feel free to post your thoughts in there if you've read the comic.

Please leave this thread SPOILER FREE for anything that happens in Part 2 for the benefit of those who ordered their comic online.

The discussion thread for Part 3 is over here, enter at your own risk since it will contain spoilers from Part 2.

Since the comic is now officially sold online on Amazon and other sites, this thread will be locked.
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2017 09:12 am by Icy_Ashford » Logged

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: