Apr 24, 2017 09:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar the Last Airbender Fans???  (Read 560 times)
LordJguy96
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« on: Mar 15, 2016 07:33 pm »

It is sad to see this fandom declining, I have been a fan of both Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra for about a year now. A little late to the party I know, but I am wondering where all the fans went? I can't find anyone who likes this stuff to talk with them about it even online. Have most of the fans left or something? If there are any of you left please use this to spark up this chat, and try to get the fandom going again.
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2016 08:07 pm »

If there are any of you left please use this to spark up this chat, and try to get the fandom going again.
ATLA is 10 years old while TLOK is 4 years old. Many news shows have popped up over the years. It is natural to talk about brand new things and a thread like this does not contribute much other than repeating what others have said before.

This forum already has plenty of threads to hold discussions. Feel free to hop into any of them and share any ideas or opinions that pop into your head and as always, please adhere the forum rules.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Locked.

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: