Apr 26, 2017 11:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About the Avatar reincarnation...  (Read 738 times)
MrRenho
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« on: Mar 06, 2016 06:06 am »

As far as I know, it tooks 9 months to get a baby created. However, you can die at any time. What you think would happen if, when the Avatar dies, there were no "empty babies" in the next nation of the cycle for Raava to get in? For example, a Fire Avatar dies but can't reincarnate because all the air nomads are adults and there's no babies being born at the time of the Avatar's death. What you think would happen? Raava would just fly around until she finds a suitable next Avatar? Furthermore, what you think would Raava do if an entire nation became wiped out of existence? Would she skip to the next nation? Would she recreate the said nation by giving random people bending abilities, like the harmonic thing?  Tongue
Stormy Daze
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

You're gonna regret doing that, pal.

« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2016 06:38 am »

Empty babies is something the Air Nation faces, by the time the Avatar Cycle comes back to them, they should have a consistent rate of babies? Anyways Raava could presummably bond with anyone she wanted, there would be plenty of young children. I don't think skipping is a option.

I came to slay.
Clowngoon
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2 on: Mar 06, 2016 08:06 pm »

This make me wonder what would have happened if the Air Nomads were completely wiped out.

"Some friendships can transcend through lifetimes."

"Occasionally punching a guy with an electric glove does not make Asami a strong female character."
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #3 on: Mar 11, 2016 06:59 pm »

Buddhist traditions vary in precise views on rebirth. The Tibetan schools hold to the notion of a bardo (intermediate state) that can last up to forty-nine days.

I don't know how they managed to be so precise, but there you go, the Avatar Spirit has almost 3 months.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: