Aug 17, 2017 10:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rayblast Avatar Fan Art  (Read 1888 times)
Rayblast
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« on: Aug 27, 2015 04:42 am »

Im starting at drawing and i want to share this young Ghazan i have done. This is my first attempt so its not perfect, but i guess its not bad at all Grin. I want to make a short comic about the red lotus before i jump into one of the next avatar. I think i might have a great story to show you.

Hope you like it Cheesy

http://avatar-rayblast.tumblr.com/

My tumblr - Always watching or reading Avatar stuff. PM me if you want to talk Smiley
Cerulean
Global Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1 on: Aug 30, 2015 10:47 am »

Not bad for a first attempt! And starting a comic sounds exciting. Are you story-boarding yet?
Rayblast
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2 on: Aug 30, 2015 12:58 pm »

Thanks! Cheesy
I havent started yet the storyboard because i have been a bit busy, but i have written almost all the important points of the story and what the characters will do and accomplish.

My tumblr - Always watching or reading Avatar stuff. PM me if you want to talk Smiley
KatrinaKadabra
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #3 on: Oct 07, 2015 03:15 am »

Sounds fun! Hope we get to see the finished comic someday!

Rayblast
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #4 on: Oct 07, 2015 12:45 pm »

Ha! I hope too Grin. I have developed more the story, but the art part is killing me. To a noob in painting like me it is very dificult to catch the essence of the original characters. Here is an early version of my Zaheer:

avatar-rayblast.tumblr.com/image/130691726233

Btw, I have been working on the Dark Horse Avatar contest. I dont expect to win anything but the creation process has helped me a lot in defining the way of working. This is what i sent:

avatar-rayblast.tumblr.com/image/130691579008

Is based on a character concept i have in mind, related to the next avatar. Its supposed to be a bad guy in a more modern era, thats why he wears those leather ‘motorist’ clothes.

KatrinaKadabra
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #5 on: Oct 08, 2015 03:15 pm »

There's a contest? That sounds fun. (No way I could enter... unless they had a category for comic book scripts without the actual art.)

Best of luck!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: