Oct 17, 2017 10:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TLOK Shipping Thread - Part 4 (keep all buttcapes unknotted)  (Read 93009 times)
AtoMaki
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

ENTP

« Reply #850 on: Jul 01, 2016 01:40 pm »

I mean, I'm certain that Aang is Lin's dad, and Sokka is Su's mom, so sure.  Cheesy

Excuse me Shocked ?

You can see a little bit of Sokka reflected in each one of his descendants.

No, I mean, how is Sokka Su's mother?

Keeper of Suki's firebending ancestry, the Kyoshi Warrior dojo, the love potion made from rainbows and sunsets and the mecha tanks.

My fanficions.

My Avatar RPG system.
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #851 on: Jul 01, 2016 01:53 pm »

Look, sometimes Spirit World stuff gets crazy, all right?

Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Do the thing!

« Reply #852 on: Jul 01, 2016 04:38 pm »

Heck, there's still an good chance that Wan Shi Tong is Eska and Desna's birth mother.

Sig by Guitarfreak.
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #853 on: Jul 01, 2016 06:07 pm »

There's still a chance Wan Shi Tong is also Izumi's mother.

I never said it was a good chance.

Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Do the thing!

« Reply #854 on: Jul 01, 2016 06:28 pm »

There's still a chance Wan Shi Tong is also Izumi's mother.

I never said it was a good chance.

If the Owl let Zhao into the library, he can let in another Hotman. 
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2016 11:10 pm by Avatar Lizzy » Logged

Sig by Guitarfreak.
Cybersun
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #855 on: Jul 02, 2016 08:03 am »

S+T=Suyin
AtoMaki
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

ENTP

« Reply #856 on: Jul 02, 2016 08:08 am »

Heck, there's still an good chance that Wan Shi Tong is Eska and Desna's birth mother.

Nah, he is their father. That's why he couldn't take Unalaq seriously: it is hard to imagine a man to have world-destroying ambitions when you seduced his wife back then and made him raise your children.

Keeper of Suki's firebending ancestry, the Kyoshi Warrior dojo, the love potion made from rainbows and sunsets and the mecha tanks.

My fanficions.

My Avatar RPG system.
UnownLegend
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Thank you Returnable Memory for the set!

« Reply #857 on: Jul 02, 2016 01:32 pm »

And of course, Suyin has Sokka's positive attitude!  Cheesy

Are we talking about the same Sokka?

Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #858 on: Jul 02, 2016 02:59 pm »

From now on I'm just assuming that any Father or Mother we haven't seen might be Wan Shi Tong.

It would certainly explain the rash of missing parents in Republic City all attributed to "A. Firebender." Zhao was probably helping Wan Shi Tong out with the cover-ups.

Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Do the thing!

« Reply #859 on: Jul 02, 2016 08:14 pm »

From now on I'm just assuming that any Father or Mother we haven't seen might be Wan Shi Tong.

So at the very least, the Beifong Sisters, Eska, Desna, Jet, Suki, Ty Lee, Kai, Tahno and Varick are all half-siblings (plus one pair of twins) though their father, The Giant Owl Spirit?

Makes sense to me. 

Sig by Guitarfreak.
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #860 on: Jul 03, 2016 04:59 pm »

Well, I'm convinced that Varrick's momma was Koh, but otherwise, yeah.

skybison
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The Song Remains

« Reply #861 on: Jul 03, 2016 10:03 pm »

^^ Does that mean they all hatched out of eggs?

\\\\\\\"The earth is my country, all mankind are my breathren, and to do good is my religion\\\\\\\" - Thomas Paine
sig by tophness
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Do the thing!

« Reply #862 on: Jul 04, 2016 11:08 pm »

^ Except for Tahno, he was given life by the Moon Spirit.  
« Last Edit: Jul 04, 2016 11:23 pm by Avatar Lizzy » Logged

Sig by Guitarfreak.
Kairok
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #863 on: Jul 05, 2016 06:45 pm »

^ So, he's Yue's kid?
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #864 on: Jul 05, 2016 06:54 pm »

We call him a "spawn."

Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Do the thing!

« Reply #865 on: Jul 06, 2016 02:13 pm »

^ So, he's Yue's kid?

Of course, no mere mortal could be that stylish and charismatic without spirit magic! 

Sig by Guitarfreak.
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #866 on: Jul 06, 2016 06:19 pm »

Why do you think such style is often called "divine?"

Ho!

Nausicaa
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #867 on: Jul 07, 2016 11:20 am »

^ So, he's Yue's kid?

Of course, no mere mortal could be that stylish and charismatic without spirit magic!

Also, note the name of his team. The Wolfbats. Nocturnal animals. In American folklore, the January moon is sometimes known as the Wolf Moon. Bats, on the other hand, have lunar phobia, and avoid the full moon. Perhaps this hints at the duality of Tahno, at his inner struggle with being the human son of a spirit. He is both drawn to the moon, and repelled by it.

So.... who's the dad?  Grin

Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Do the thing!

« Reply #868 on: Jul 07, 2016 04:54 pm »

Also, note the name of his team. The Wolfbats. Nocturnal animals. In American folklore, the January moon is sometimes known as the Wolf Moon. Bats, on the other hand, have lunar phobia, and avoid the full moon. Perhaps this hints at the duality of Tahno, at his inner struggle with being the human son of a spirit. He is both drawn to the moon, and repelled by it.

Dang, that's good. Shocked

So.... who's the dad?  Grin

Remember Toza, the arena manager? Cheesy If Sokka was any hint, Princess Yue has a thing for the Jerk With a Heart of Gold-type.

Yes, I can see it now...

Having important moon duties to attend to, Yue left Toza to raise their child, Tahno alone. The mortal man connected with his half-spirit son the only way he knew how, by teaching him to play probending. Tahno's divine heritage gave him a natural aptitude for waterbending and joined the leagues in the hopes of impressing his former-champion father. But as Tahno climbed though the ranks (often though underhanded means) his ego and love for the celebrity lifestyle grew, his relationship with his salt-of-the-earth-father became strained. Perhaps that's why Toza was so bitter when Korra met him; not only did the only woman he ever loved leave him to be the moon, but he had to watch his only son make an mockery out of his entire career.  
« Last Edit: Jul 07, 2016 05:04 pm by Avatar Lizzy » Logged

Sig by Guitarfreak.
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #869 on: Jul 07, 2016 06:19 pm »

How do we know Toza isn't Sokka? I never saw them in the same room together, and I can see Sokka leaving public life behind after the way Republic City went downhill.

Yes, merging LoK characters to reduce the cast is my new hobby. My goal is to eventually get it down to every single character being either Korra or Wan Shi Tong.

shorewall
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Yeah, baby!

« Reply #870 on: Jul 07, 2016 07:27 pm »

How do we know Toza isn't Sokka? I never saw them in the same room together, and I can see Sokka leaving public life behind after the way Republic City went downhill.

Yes, merging LoK characters to reduce the cast is my new hobby. My goal is to eventually get it down to every single character being either Korra or Wan Shi Tong.

I approve this message.  Cheesy

"The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginning-less time, darkness thrives in the void but always yields to purifying light."
Uzuko
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #871 on: Jul 07, 2016 08:22 pm »

You could reduce 75% of the cast to Korra herself if all four seasons are just Korra having a bad acid or drug trip while in the Avatar state. Think about it, she was raised closed off from the rest of the world. Taking drugs could be her first act of rebellion.

Actually, you could reduce the entire caste to Korra and Wan Shi Tong if you switch the drug trip to a spirit trip and Wan Shi Tong could be the one who sends Korra on the trip. 
« Last Edit: Jul 07, 2016 08:30 pm by Uzuko » Logged
ahintoflime
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #872 on: Jul 07, 2016 09:47 pm »

You could reduce 75% of the cast to Korra herself if all four seasons are just Korra having a bad acid or drug trip while in the Avatar state. Think about it, she was raised closed off from the rest of the world. Taking drugs could be her first act of rebellion.

Actually, you could reduce the entire caste to Korra and Wan Shi Tong if you switch the drug trip to a spirit trip and Wan Shi Tong could be the one who sends Korra on the trip. 

No. Just no. Either of these would be fun and we can't have that.

Besides, where is the shipping here? Korra wakes up in Asami's room in the Sato estate?
She finds herself back in time with Zuko having captured the Avatar and they are to be wed?
Uzuko
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #873 on: Jul 07, 2016 09:55 pm »

No. Just no. Either of these would be fun and we can't have that.

Besides, where is the shipping here? Korra wakes up in Asami's room in the Sato estate?
She finds herself back in time with Zuko having captured the Avatar and they are to be wed?

It self shipping where Korra realizes shipping is bad and she needs to mature as a person before she enters a romance. In the drug trip/spirit trip scenario all the characters Korra meets are those she knows only slightly or read about through news paper articles. Asami would make society news papers, and Mako and Bolin would to if they became rising star on the Pro-bending Scene. After her trip Korra decides to explore the world on her own, and can't start a relationship with anyone from her hallucination period because she is having difficulties with reality versus the people she actually meets.

Or she ends up with Howl in this situation because he was her only friend.
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Do the thing!

« Reply #874 on: Jul 08, 2016 12:08 am »

An case could probably be made that several characters actually shared the title of Amon alone. Bumi, Pema, Hasook... We never really knew for sure that it was just Noatok who had that mask.

Sig by Guitarfreak.
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: