May 24, 2017 06:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Book 4 finale review [Slight spoilers]  (Read 5837 times)
PrincessBlazefire
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Genji got NO chill

« Reply #25 on: Dec 17, 2014 06:29 pm »

idk if this has been mentioned before (cause it's new news to me), but the Nick Twitter said that the finale will be aired on Nicktoons Friday night at 10pm EST! I don't have to watch the finale off my laptop! I don't even care that it's not HD, I'm so sick of having to hook up my laptop to the TV each week to watch the episodes (and videos are hard to watch off my old dinosaur laptop to boot). I was planning on avoiding the internet that day anyway, so it's no big deal having to wait for the Nicktoons airing Cheesy

Earth Angel
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #26 on: Dec 17, 2014 06:46 pm »

My life will end when Korra ends ahhhhhh! *dying whale noise*

iKeep: Makorra | the Makorra hug & kiss in 112 | Makorra's final scene
mmoon24
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #27 on: Dec 17, 2014 07:33 pm »

idk if this has been mentioned before (cause it's new news to me), but the Nick Twitter said that the finale will be aired on Nicktoons Friday night at 10pm EST! I don't have to watch the finale off my laptop! I don't even care that it's not HD, I'm so sick of having to hook up my laptop to the TV each week to watch the episodes (and videos are hard to watch off my old dinosaur laptop to boot). I was planning on avoiding the internet that day anyway, so it's no big deal having to wait for the Nicktoons airing Cheesy

Thanks for that! Looks like I'll be able to sleep at my normal time.

Edit: NVM, Nicktoons will air on Friday.
« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2014 07:36 pm by mmoon24 » Logged
cycle112
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #28 on: Dec 17, 2014 07:55 pm »

Guys I just found out(through that spoiler review thingy) that it's mostly
a happy ending! Mostly, that is the key word arrhh I'm like really trying to decipher if
that means a character death or Kuviras death or something else. My inner fanboy has
activated from all this hype haha
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #29 on: Dec 17, 2014 08:11 pm »

Moved to the Spoilers board.

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
Fire Rose
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #30 on: Dec 17, 2014 08:28 pm »

So here are things I found interesting. Someone asked the person if Makorra was endgame (blink twice if yes, blink once if no). She blinked three times. When asked about Korrasami she said "who knows?".

What do you think this means? It could mean that the pairings don't happen onscreen so therefore it's left for interpretation.
neverXbroken
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #31 on: Dec 17, 2014 08:33 pm »

Guys I just found out(through that spoiler review thingy) that it's mostly
a happy ending! Mostly, that is the key word arrhh I'm like really trying to decipher if
that means a character death or Kuviras death or something else. My inner fanboy has
activated from all this hype haha

It was confirmed by the creators months ago that book 4 would have a good ending.

----
Edit:

I wouldn't put much stock in the reviewer. They could be telling the truth or could be making the whole thing up.
« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2014 08:34 pm by neverXbroken » Logged

Funkybender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #32 on: Dec 17, 2014 09:32 pm »

According to Bryan's tumblr, the whole Nicktoons event starts around 9:30 with 410 and 411 aired prior to 10:30 when the two finale episodes will air.

I'm willing to believe the Reddit poster because most of what she said is confirmations of what we suspected would happen. At least the consolation is nice.
Weege the Airbender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Airbender for Life

« Reply #33 on: Dec 17, 2014 11:54 pm »

You will be just fine. Wink

I barely see how these are spoilers. I guess we know that Korra probably lives. I was expecting that anyway. I am hoping Kuvira dies or Korra calls her pathetic, evil and empty (like Katara did to Yon Rha).

"I told you I would destroy you."
"With you out of the way, I will be the one true Avatar."
"Your name will echo throughout history: Korra, the last Avatar."
Hand of Vaatu
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #34 on: Dec 18, 2014 12:28 am »

I barely see how these are spoilers. I guess we know that Korra probably lives. I was expecting that anyway. I am hoping Kuvira dies or Korra calls her pathetic, evil and empty (like Katara did to Yon Rha).

Considering the parallels that she is supposed to have with Korra I think it would be a cop out if Kuvira dies.
UnownLegend
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Thank you Returnable Memory for the set!

« Reply #35 on: Dec 18, 2014 12:36 am »

Keep in mind that - as opposed to this forum - the reddit Avatar community is often happy and excited Wink

this is actually the reason i've been spending more time there than here lately

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: