Mar 24, 2017 04:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Rate This Episode:
10 - 42 (43.3%)
9 - 29 (29.9%)
8 - 15 (15.5%)
7 - 9 (9.3%)
6 - 1 (1%)
5 - 1 (1%)
4 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [405] Enemy at the Gates  (Read 34559 times)
fireywaters
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Peace on Avatar, before peace in real life

« Reply #500 on: Nov 09, 2014 02:51 pm »

Suyan keeps saying Kuvira brainwashed  Bataar Jr., what if it turned out it is other way around. That could be a great twist. I am not saying he is the master mind or anything, but he is the one who got Kuvira to be more twisted. He just seems so bitter and full of hate, much more than Kuvira. When they do a good cop / bad cop routine, and Kuvira is the good cop, you got problems.

Peace between the Fire Nation and the other nations, before peace in our world
Yong Wing
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm a brand new sky to hang the stars upon tonight

« Reply #501 on: Dec 12, 2014 11:17 am »

Suyan keeps saying Kuvira brainwashed  Bataar Jr., what if it turned out it is other way around. That could be a great twist. I am not saying he is the master mind or anything, but he is the one who got Kuvira to be more twisted. He just seems so bitter and full of hate, much more than Kuvira. When they do a good cop / bad cop routine, and Kuvira is the good cop, you got problems.

That... would actually be a pretty good twist.

Sig by Sedai ^_^
BlackPanther1012
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #502 on: Dec 12, 2014 11:27 am »

That... would actually be a pretty good twist.

I second this.

What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.
--Philipians 4:9
Scabbard
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #503 on: Dec 18, 2014 01:16 am »

I actually watched this episode for the first time (I hated the synopsis) and when I saw the flashback, all I saw was Kuvira seeking to share her views and way of life with others, not even a desire to help others first. I thought at least the flashback would show her original goodness and altruism but all I saw was a well meaning but misguided desire to push her ideaology on others.
nightingale
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

This duality in me, ice and fire within.

« Reply #504 on: Dec 18, 2014 03:44 am »

I actually watched this episode for the first time (I hated the synopsis) and when I saw the flashback, all I saw was Kuvira seeking to share her views and way of life with others, not even a desire to help others first. I thought at least the flashback would show her original goodness and altruism but all I saw was a well meaning but misguided desire to push her ideaology on others.

Actually I'm starting to believe Kuvira always wanted greatness. She was certainly not bad at her youth, but she certainly always wanted more. She was the captain in Book 3, she certainly was not a nobody. I also get the impression that having that huge amount of power untapped some sort of inner desire that has lead her to seek more an more land and with it more power.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power"
                                                                                                       -Abraham Lincoln

But four babies playing a game can make a playworld which licks your real world hollow... I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair
Storia
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

#dictatorsumade

« Reply #505 on: Dec 18, 2014 09:14 am »

I'm wondering, is a captain guard in Zaofu has the same status as a chief of police in RC?

Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: