Dec 08, 2019 03:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If Azula were to see Mai again after her betrayal what would she say?  (Read 5188 times)
Misty23
Can't Create New Topics
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« on: Oct 09, 2014 11:53 am »

Haha I always wondered after the search trilogy if Azula ever did see Mai again how would she react? I know Ty Lee who even as a kyoshi warrior and with her chi blocking ability still admitted in the comics she is still terrified of Azula.

Also another issue open for discussion do you think the writers will ever address the issue what has happened to Azula?

Thread title edited to be grammatically correct. ~ Icy
« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2014 09:02 pm by Icy_Ashford » Logged
Mahaanus
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1 on: Oct 09, 2014 03:17 pm »

It depends on their mood. If Azula ran away to get away from everyone, she's probably not going to be hostile towards Mai, similarly Mai does not strike me as someone who'd hold a grudge. They'll either proceed to get as far away as humanly possible from one another or go do what they do and aggressively ignore the other.

Recent events have drawn me out of my hole.
The-Blue-Dragon-Lord
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Everlasting Dragon

« Reply #2 on: Oct 11, 2014 03:44 am »

I wondered if Azula ever came back, how she would react to Mai and especially if Mai is her niece's mother... I'm not sure how she'd feel about her being apart of the family. I could only imagine her interactions with Mai and any of the others to be a bit awkward.

But, I think Azula has done the same thing as little old Toph and is living alone, far away from civilization. I wouldn't expect her to suddenly come back, unless she really had a change of heart during her time in that valley.

May the Abyss's curse take the Gods...
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I can't think of anything clever to say.

« Reply #3 on: Oct 11, 2014 08:12 am »

She'd probably try to kill her.

She's not exactly mentally stable yet.

"Occasionally punching a guy with an electric glove does not make Asami a strong female character." (As said by me)
Misty23
Can't Create New Topics
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #4 on: Oct 11, 2014 03:46 pm »

Well if shes still got mummy issues I imagine her to say blame her mum for getting to Mai just like everyone else.

aaaw I really did like Azula I hope she doesn't stay crazy forever
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #5 on: Oct 12, 2014 02:40 pm »

"Mai! You've gotten fat!"

"No, I haven't. I actually lost five pounds since you last saw me. Was that really the best insult you could come up with after four years to think about it?"

"...of course not. I just didn't want to hurt your feelings too much. Because I'm nice like that."

Weege the Airbender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Airbender for Life

« Reply #6 on: Oct 17, 2014 12:57 pm »

Azula is probably somewhere in the Fire Nation, heck maybe even Ember Island. If she saw Mai, she would probably bring up that Ursa was involved with Mai's betrayal.

"I told you I would destroy you."
"With you out of the way, I will be the one true Avatar."
"Your name will echo throughout history: Korra, the last Avatar."
ViridianIV
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7 on: Oct 20, 2014 10:06 am »

Azula is probably somewhere in the Fire Nation, heck maybe even Ember Island. If she saw Mai, she would probably bring up that Ursa was involved with Mai's betrayal.

Crazy people are predictable like that xD

"In the time before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energy within ourselves."
                  -Lion Turtle dropping the mic
Solid Sun
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

dio did nothing wrong

« Reply #8 on: Oct 20, 2014 10:55 am »

Azula will link Vaatu's release to Ursa in the future.

Featuring : Polaris, Zyrax HikaruIzumi, Blue Warpath, Prophet of Doom, Weegee the Airbender, TyLuko4Ever, Johan, Riptide, SunxFire and AtoMaki : D
Esperaholon
On Probation
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #9 on: Nov 25, 2014 02:43 pm »

"So how did betraying me for Zuko work out for you? Sharing confidences? Spending time together? Having a functional relationship of eq- hahahaha! Whoo. I mean really he dumped you before, abandoned you twice, and what? You thought he'd suddenly be a guy who understands relationships? Have you seen my family? More importantly have you met my mother? He takes after her... I guess that makes you the Ozai in the relationship or something... Welp - I'm gonna go. I'm meeting this guy named Garisu about a coup or two."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: