Dec 14, 2017 02:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BOOK 3 FINALE  (Read 3757 times)
The Dark Knight
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« on: Aug 18, 2014 05:15 am »

"The nature of my work has involved many journeys into the spirit world. According to tradition I have always left my physical body guarded by a close friend in the Order. This ancient tradition - spiritual journeyer paired with physical observer - is as old as the age of the Avatar. It is ostensibly to ensure my body’s physical safety. The true purpose of the practice is to guard against a much more sinister threat. While my spirit is on its journey, an ambitious spirit may seek habitation within my body.

A rogue spirit moves through unwilling flesh like venom. Ancient records show that victims of possession exhibit signs of delirium when they awaken, as the foreign spirit attempts to assert control over the body. My guardian in the physical world watches for these signs. In the event of my possession, I must be prevented from deceiving my fellows within the Order, or all we are working for might be lost. My physical body must be destroyed. It is critical, therefore, that my guardians be chosen such that they know me personally, yet would have no compunctions against ending me for the greater good. Only the most fanatical members of the Order are entrusted with such a task. A young acolyte from the north with an interest in airbender philosophy is proving to be a promising candidate.

—The Journals of Xai Bau

This quote was leaked on tumblr by the same dude who leaked episode 10, what do you think this means for the finale? Does Zaheer want to bring xai bau into korra body?
TheXenoXenin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

You know you want them.

« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2014 05:21 am »

Holy Moly..

I'm actually really irked by this ~leaker guy~. This finale better not be leaked, the staff who made the finale have obviously put so much work into it.
« Last Edit: Aug 18, 2014 05:26 am by Spiritwhisperer » Logged
Spiritwhisperer
Forum Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2014 05:25 am »

This quote has been posted in the other book 3 leaked spoilers thread, here, so I'm locking this.

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: