Dec 13, 2019 03:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Was Zuko's identity as the Blue Spirit exposed to EVERYONE?  (Read 3423 times)
ShowMeTheYuan
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

AI EHM TEH SORUSHUN

« on: Aug 01, 2014 10:16 pm »

When he tosses his mask into lake Laogai, we know that he ended his life as the Blue spirit. But later on... When Aang's story was released into the public, (I'm assuming it has, probably at some point in the form of an autobiography or whatever.) did the public then learn that Zuko was the Blue Spirit? Or is that a secret only a few know?

How much metal could a metalbender bend if a metalbender could bend metal?
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #1 on: Aug 02, 2014 01:27 pm »

If we go by The Boy in the Iceberg, no one ever really figured it out.

And according to Jinora in LoK, Aang's lifestory didn't even include any info on what happened to Zuko's mother. I think Zuko's journey was largely kept from public view.

Blue Warpath
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Evil is love. Evil is life.

« Reply #2 on: Aug 02, 2014 01:31 pm »

If we go by The Boy in the Iceberg, no one ever really figured it out.

And according to Jinora in LoK, Aang's lifestory didn't even include any info on what happened to Zuko's mother. I think Zuko's journey was largely kept from public view.

Yeah, it would be bad to focus on the 'bad points' of Zuko too much since he and Aang were supposed to be leading the World into a fresh, new age. Wouldn't inspire much confidence in the people if you were told your leader was a thief (well, kinda) at some point.

Keeper of Kuvira's owning, Asami's lacking development, and Azula's nails.
Solid Sun
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

dio did nothing wrong

« Reply #3 on: Aug 02, 2014 01:40 pm »

Everybody love ninjas.
Therefore, if Zuko says that he was a ninja in his youth, people will be like "HO !" and join him to the new era.

Featuring : Polaris, Zyrax HikaruIzumi, Blue Warpath, Prophet of Doom, Weegee the Airbender, TyLuko4Ever, Johan, Riptide, SunxFire and AtoMaki : D
firegoddess
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

They are both so cute, It’s a family trait

« Reply #4 on: Aug 27, 2014 12:29 am »

I hope at least everyone in the group would know that he was the blue spirit, But I don't think the public knows about it.
Mr Grieves
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #5 on: Aug 27, 2014 01:43 am »

Would people even know who the Blue Spirit was? Outside of a few people here and there? Its not like he actually did all that much
Solid Sun
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

dio did nothing wrong

« Reply #6 on: Aug 27, 2014 02:49 am »

The Ember Islands stage show the Blue spirit (a butchered version but it count), so the public must know who's the Blue Spirit at least.

Featuring : Polaris, Zyrax HikaruIzumi, Blue Warpath, Prophet of Doom, Weegee the Airbender, TyLuko4Ever, Johan, Riptide, SunxFire and AtoMaki : D
Mr Grieves
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7 on: Aug 27, 2014 03:11 am »

This probably sounds weird but I don't really take Ember Island Players all that literally?
Solid Sun
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

dio did nothing wrong

« Reply #8 on: Aug 27, 2014 03:16 am »

Heh, me too.
This mean that at least, people know a heavily deformed version of it, so Zuko is better off hiding his time as a stealth ninja;

tommytoe
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

When love is real, it finds a way

« Reply #9 on: Aug 28, 2014 08:07 am »

The Ember Islands stage show the Blue spirit (a butchered version but it count), so the public must know who's the Blue Spirit at least.
Actor Zuko was onstage at the same time as Actor Blue Spirit though.
Solid Sun
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

dio did nothing wrong

« Reply #10 on: Aug 28, 2014 09:11 am »

They don't know his identity but at least that a ninja is buddy with the Avatar.
I imagine the future of Avatar, with Internet and TV, people will get to have discussions about who was the Blue Spirit, TV channels will produce millions of cash by making documentaries like "Who was the mysterious Blue Spirit", people will say that it was a spirit based on his name, some will lead investigations, etc, etc...
And in a corner, alone, the Avatarverse version of the dude who claim that we never went to the moon will sit there, claiming that the Blue Spirit was Zuko in a fit of dementia. So far yet so close.
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2014 09:15 am by Solid Sun » Logged

Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #11 on: Aug 28, 2014 06:50 pm »

Would people even know who the Blue Spirit was? Outside of a few people here and there? Its not like he actually did all that much

Well, there were wanted posters, so at least the world's population of bounty hunters are aware.

Solid Sun
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

dio did nothing wrong

« Reply #12 on: Aug 28, 2014 06:53 pm »

Well, there were wanted posters, so at least the world's population of bounty hunters are aware.

Many dumb bounty hunters ruined the Ember Island's player "art" by leaping at the stage when the Blue spirit appeared.

Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #13 on: Aug 28, 2014 06:55 pm »

On the other hand, the Ember Island players were never so popular as when the actors just started going with it. In fact, I hear that the acclaimed actor Ba Tis Ta started as one of those bounty hunters.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: