Dec 12, 2019 10:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Azula takes a trip to the Spirit World?  (Read 2682 times)
RhymeBender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I love people! :D

« on: Jul 01, 2014 12:47 pm »

So I was doing some thinking, and if Azula ran into the woods after The Search, I'm pretty sure we can all agree that the journey to recovery and self-rediscovery has begun. How exactly she'll go about that journey I have not the slightest clue. The same goes for whether or not she'll be successful. (Though I'm hoping she will.)

*looks at Azula poster* *Gives thumbs-up*

What I'm wondering is what role the Spirit world could possibly play in her journey. Personally, I think it's a possibility, because the spirits often show themselves to people who've been terribly emotionally hurt or have simply become lost during their lifetimes. Maybe she finds a redemption spirit or something. Who knows?

Anyways, I'd like to get some other perspectives on this. What role do you guys think the Spirit World could possibly play in Azula's recovery and how do you think she would respond to any kind of spiritual vivification? Wink

Random Awesome Azula Pic Cheesy:

"You were never even a player."

-Azula to Long Feng after PWN3ING him. Wink
Solid Sun
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

dio did nothing wrong

« Reply #1 on: Jul 01, 2014 01:04 pm »

At best, she'll meet a random spirit who will treat her with kindness.
At worst, she'll meet a racist or murderous spirit who will try to eat her or even a manipulative spirit who know that she nearly murdered the Avatar and will try to have her do the same.

Featuring : Polaris, Zyrax HikaruIzumi, Blue Warpath, Prophet of Doom, Weegee the Airbender, TyLuko4Ever, Johan, Riptide, SunxFire and AtoMaki : D
CupcakeFlake
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2 on: Jul 16, 2014 03:52 pm »

Oh my god, where did you get that picture? It's so amazing.

As for your topic, I think that there would be an epic adventure involving spirits taking the form of her and/or her mother, driving her even more insane. Then eventually these faces would start saying things to her, reminding her of various memories from her childhood, and slowly she would begin to really see herself for what she is - and not in the "Oh, I'm a monster" casual awareness she's always had, but more in a "Oh my god, I'm really truly horrible" way. Another mental breakdown, and then the healing. Then she can live the rest of her life (Personally, I've always kind of hoped that she would meet a guy and they'd have a kid who turned out the be Mako and Bolin's mother, but that's probably just me, haha)

My scar is not on the wrong side!
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #3 on: Jul 22, 2014 07:03 am »

Moved to Wan Shi Tong board as not everyone who watched ATLA read the comics.

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: