Apr 25, 2017 12:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaked episodes discussion  (Read 91195 times)
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Korrami ♪ TyZula ♬ Kataang ♫ Maiko ♫ Bopal ♪ Sukka

« Reply #1175 on: Jul 08, 2014 02:38 am »

What if, she's a total noob at Karate but the krew let her beat them up because they don't want to hurt her ego ?

I am quite sure no one of the Krew if very fond of the EQ, and no one of them cares about her ego... Tongue

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
Quote from: Fishfood1
you're the king of yuri on ASN
luvavatar
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1176 on: Jul 08, 2014 02:46 pm »

What's interesting in the trailer of Korra learning how to metalbend she is wearing the types of spools that were used in the past by Republic City officers when Toph was an officer. That's a pretty cool attention to detail. Lin was the one who invented the type we see presently where there are two larger spools on the back and the wires go through the armor, since Lin and Su Yin haven't seen each other in 30 years it makes sense.
Spiritwhisperer
Forum Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1177 on: Jul 08, 2014 04:41 pm »

Dang, I hadn't even noticed that. Toph was using those same ones too in the out of the past flashbacks in book 1, wasn't she?

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I can't think of anything clever to say.

« Reply #1178 on: Jul 08, 2014 04:44 pm »

^Yeah, during Toph's time as chief the cable things were attached to the hip. When Lin took over they were reworked to be attached to the back.

I think that is how the back-story goes for them. Bryke mentioned it in a commentary I believe.

"Occasionally punching a guy with an electric glove does not make Asami a strong female character." (As said by me)
Solid Sun
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

dio did nothing wrong

« Reply #1179 on: Jul 08, 2014 08:36 pm »

If Lex Luthor can have a kryptonite ring, maybe the Earth Queen can have a Koh ring.

She'll be all "I can remain composed" then she'll rage when Korra will call her a old hag, then she'll get her face eaten by the Koh ring.

Featuring : Polaris, Zyrax HikaruIzumi, Blue Warpath, Prophet of Doom, Weegee the Airbender, TyLuko4Ever, Johan, Riptide, SunxFire and AtoMaki : D
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #1180 on: Jul 08, 2014 10:41 pm »

Then, she whip out crazy kung fu skills to defeat the entire Krew in seconds.

She will defeat them with the powers of her mighty allergies. Just sprinkle some animal dander on her face and she'll sneeze the Krew out of town.

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1181 on: Jul 09, 2014 06:55 am »

What's interesting in the trailer of Korra learning how to metalbend she is wearing the types of spools that were used in the past by Republic City officers when Toph was an officer. That's a pretty cool attention to detail. Lin was the one who invented the type we see presently where there are two larger spools on the back and the wires go through the armor, since Lin and Su Yin haven't seen each other in 30 years it makes sense.

It could be that the Metal cables Korra was using are the very same ones that Tooh used. Though in my opinion, the cables Lin designed are far better and effective
« Last Edit: Jul 10, 2014 07:13 am by AvatarReiko » Logged

Solid Sun
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

dio did nothing wrong

« Reply #1182 on: Jul 10, 2014 04:52 am »

Weaponizing sneezing ?
Ho god, yes pliz.

Featuring : Polaris, Zyrax HikaruIzumi, Blue Warpath, Prophet of Doom, Weegee the Airbender, TyLuko4Ever, Johan, Riptide, SunxFire and AtoMaki : D
Storia
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

#dictatorsumade

« Reply #1183 on: Jul 10, 2014 04:36 pm »

Who are Lin and Su Jin's fathers?

aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #1184 on: Jul 10, 2014 04:42 pm »

Who are Lin and Su Jin's fathers?
No one knows o.O not even them

Keeper of the mural of Earth Kingdom Avatars from 103, the theory Ty Lee is descended from Air Nomads, Ty Lee's "At least I'm different now!" the theory that Pema is Ty Lee's daughter, Ikki's grey eyes, Mako's amber eyes, and Ikki's quote about the best way to win a boy's heart from 105.
Storia
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

#dictatorsumade

« Reply #1185 on: Jul 10, 2014 05:50 pm »

LOL

Playwright
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1186 on: Jul 11, 2014 05:34 am »

Well... It's a relief that i'm not the only one who has watched the leaked episodes; i mean, how could i resist when they present themselves to me in my native language?

Anyway, i gotta say... That Earth Queen is the spitting image of Azula.

RhoughRhinoAlternate
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The lack of Rhinos, Rough or otherwise, is noted.

« Reply #1187 on: Jul 11, 2014 08:31 am »

Frankly, I am half expecting the Earth Queen to be an airbender herself.

My fanfics:http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php?topic=14224.0
Keeper of Bomb guys' Outfit and bombs, the drill, and the double chain hammer
ideae
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

nnf

12174006 thathaveflownpastusandleftnothingbutascarinmemoryofitspainful@hotmail.com to+ask+of+days impact
« Reply #1188 on: Jul 11, 2014 09:56 am »

Yeah, just imagine how she would sneeze with airbending. Aang flew 10 feet in the air, imagine her.

I gave up and asked Sifu.

Maybe if this Noatak guy is real, he is the last Water avatar before Kuruk (and the unmentioned Avatar Sifu likes.)

I bet that unmentioned Avatar was Wan.
NextFireBend
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

King Spider-Man.

« Reply #1189 on: Jul 11, 2014 10:13 am »

Aang flew 10 feet in the air,

Really? It felt higher than that.

Or he watches Glee idk.
HikaruIzumi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1190 on: Jul 11, 2014 10:13 am »

Yeah, just imagine how she would sneeze with airbending. Aang flew 10 feet in the air, imagine her.
When you put it this way, I'm more worried about the fall.

Colonel_Brian
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1191 on: Jul 12, 2014 11:42 am »

According to a script hidden on Nickelodeon's webpage, the official name of Zaheer's cable is the Red Lotus. I guess we know what that red lotus at the begining of the official trailer now signifies.
Spiritwhisperer
Forum Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1192 on: Jul 12, 2014 11:44 am »

According to a script hidden on Nickelodeon's webpage, the official name of Zaheer's cable is the Red Lotus. I guess we know what that red lotus at the begining of the official trailer now signifies.

For realz? That's a pretty neat name, but where'd you come across this info?

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Colonel_Brian
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1193 on: Jul 12, 2014 12:09 pm »

SMBH posted a  link to the source in the thread dedicated to the new villains.

Anyway, I am now open to the idea that Zaheer wasa former member of the White Lotus who left over some issue. The fact that they are a possible offshoot of the Order inclines me to think that as a group they are philosophically oriented, which is promising. They could be the Avatar version of the League of Shadows.
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #1194 on: Jul 12, 2014 02:26 pm »

I wonder what the difference is between a Red Lotus and a White Lotus, when the White has already transformed in a military.

Fire Rose
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1195 on: Jul 12, 2014 03:08 pm »

SMBH posted a  link to the source in the thread dedicated to the new villains.

Anyway, I am now open to the idea that Zaheer wasa former member of the White Lotus who left over some issue. The fact that they are a possible offshoot of the Order inclines me to think that as a group they are philosophically oriented, which is promising. They could be the Avatar version of the League of Shadows.

I no doubt agree with the idea that Zaheer was both a member of the OWL and AA. Unless he's from some sort of cult we don't know about, how would he know who the Avatar was? I'm sure the OWL would keep the Avatar's identity a secret except to a select few so how would he know? Simple: He had to be in a position that allowed him to have access to Korra's identity. As for him possibly being a former Alcholyte, maybe he was one the top students at the time but was never allowed to advance officially because his superiors felt that something was off about him. To their credit they were right, but sadly they underestimated him and now he's loose.
Storia
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

#dictatorsumade

« Reply #1196 on: Jul 12, 2014 06:16 pm »

Why is Lin sick in E6 Old Wounds?

Fire Rose
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1197 on: Jul 12, 2014 06:35 pm »

^Remember how Zuko's got sick after he released Appa? It's basically that. Apparently in the Avatar world the saying "Will it kill you to be nice." is quite literal.

The reason Lin cried at the end of 305 was because what Korra said was true about her being a lonely, bitter woman. A part of her may yearn to have a family but she doesn't want to admit that so her body is reacting between forgiving/starting over with her sister and being Chief Crankypants.
neverXbroken
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1198 on: Jul 12, 2014 07:57 pm »

Why is Lin sick in E6 Old Wounds?

Extreme emotional distress is known to cause physical illness. Similar to what Zuko went tthrough.

Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #1199 on: Jul 18, 2014 07:56 pm »

All leaked episodes have been aired. Thread locked.

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: