Jul 22, 2017 08:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaked episodes discussion  (Read 95842 times)
fire nation spirit
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #25 on: Jun 08, 2014 01:15 am »

they just might as well release the whole damn season then! It's clear Nickelodeon doesn't care for this franchise, given how this leak in a massive scale is happening in their own websites!

yep! *wink wink* should we outright say it around here. I honestly didn't catch it at first, but then saw a certain tumblr post.....well played Bryke Cheesy

I guess, since this is the thread for leaked episode spoilers, it should be ok. I'll let you do the honors =)

In the meantime, I'll mention that Lin has a half-sister and they do not get along. The half-sister told Korra that she and Lin never met their fathers. Soooo, I guess that's a mystery that will continue being mysterious!
Oh for crying out loud!

okay, here it is Guys, brace yourselves. Mako and Bolin's Grandma's name is JIN.
....wait wait, how would we know for sure it's the same Jin who dated Zuko?

and yeah, Imagine my ultimate shock when pictures and info of a Sister of Lin Bei Fong came to light! How many times does toph have to reproduce by mitosis?

and why HALF SIBLING?? did Toph cheat? did Satoru her husband cheat? did Toph had a divorce?? was Toph the other woman?? at this rate, the Toph family might dethrone the Fire Nation Royal Family as the most dysfunctional family of the Avatarverse

SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #26 on: Jun 08, 2014 01:24 am »

and why HALF SIBLING?? did Toph cheat? did Satoru her husband cheat? did Toph had a divorce?? was Toph the other woman??

Given that apparently Lin and sister never met their fathers, and apparently they competed for Toph's attention when they were little, with Toph being very busy all the time and giving her daughters complete freedom to raise them the exact opposite to how she was raised, I get the impression that Toph simply had one-night stands or sperm donors or something. Sounded like the fathers were just never in the picture.

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I can't think of anything clever to say.

« Reply #27 on: Jun 08, 2014 01:39 am »

Gotta say, I'm kinda disappointed about the leaks. I don't care about spoilers buts its kinda a shame that more then half the season is leaked before it even has a release date. I'm not gonna watch it though since its dubbed. Just a few of my thoughts about what I've read about them so far though:

Eska and Desna are back? Gotta say I'm kinda disappointed about that. I really didn't like them. I'm hoping there role is really small...

And apparently the Dai Li are back? Isn't that...I don't know...going back over old ground? Didn't we do the Dai Li conspiracy already? I hope its, you know...different and not just a retread.

Every thing else sounds awesome...though I guess I am questioning the airbender thing a bit. I hope that is explained well.

One question though, is Katara in any of the leaked episodes?

"Occasionally punching a guy with an electric glove does not make Asami a strong female character." (As said by me)
BlueberrySpiceHead
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #28 on: Jun 08, 2014 01:46 am »

they just might as well release the whole damn season then! It's clear Nickelodeon doesn't care for this franchise, given how this leak in a massive scale is happening in their own websites!

yep! *wink wink* should we outright say it around here. I honestly didn't catch it at first, but then saw a certain tumblr post.....well played Bryke Cheesy

I guess, since this is the thread for leaked episode spoilers, it should be ok. I'll let you do the honors =)

In the meantime, I'll mention that Lin has a half-sister and they do not get along. The half-sister told Korra that she and Lin never met their fathers. Soooo, I guess that's a mystery that will continue being mysterious!
Oh for crying out loud!

okay, here it is Guys, brace yourselves. Mako and Bolin's Grandma's name is JIN.
....wait wait, how would we know for sure it's the same Jin who dated Zuko?

Actually, I hate to disappoint, but according to the credits, her name is actually YIN. I know, I did a double take too, so I checked. I'm sort of sad, that would be a nice little nod to ATLA that didn't feel horribly intrusive.
Flipdark95
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #29 on: Jun 08, 2014 01:52 am »

uh oh....

No way. This is seriously messed up.

Just a few days and the entire MIDDLE of the season has been leaked? All of them being spanished dubbed episodes?

What the hell is going on?

Dare to be Badass.

Changing Elements
Rising Tide
Breaking Ice
Raging Flame[
fire nation spirit
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #30 on: Jun 08, 2014 01:55 am »

MORE INFO ON THE EPISODES FROM A TUMBLR SPANISH SPEAKERS:

- Lin's half sister's name is Suyin.
-Opal is Suyin's daughter, WHO APPARENTLY CAN AIRBEND (there were screenshots of it too WTF?)
-Suyin also has a son from what I've heard, though there were no screenshots. someone even said he looks a bit like 'The Dark One' (though they're not saying he is the father)
- predictably, Opal is Bolin's new love interest
- Lin's scar was caused by Suyin
- Bolin is trying a hand on MetalBending
- Toph gave her daughters too much freedom, and since she's always busy, the sisters compete with each other for her attention
- there is a crime team that tried to kidnap Korra when she was a child. One of them is a female waterbender WITH NO ARMS so uses waterbending as arms. one of them looks like a female descendant of Combustion man (AKA sparky-sparky boom girl) and there was some earthbending guy, idk. Tenzin, Zuko, Tonraq fend them off from Korra, and now are worried that they may come back for her
- The Earth Queen is planning on raising an army of.....airbenders......WTF??

I get the impression that Toph simply had one-night stands or sperm donors or something.

« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2014 01:57 am by fire nation spirit » Logged
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #31 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:04 am »

-Suyin also has a son

Su has five kids. And yeah, one of them reminds me of The Dark One.

HaZardous
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #32 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:11 am »

so first off.......The Earth Queen....yeah, she's obviously a tyrannical ruler here. judging by her character design alone, she's one haughty woman who gets what she wants.

And everyone was looking forward to a super cool likeable Earth Queen. Roll Eyes
BlueberrySpiceHead
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #33 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:12 am »

^^Thank You! I was trying to figure out who he reminded me of!

Assuming, of course, we're talking about the same person. You mean the sculptor one, right?
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #34 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:12 am »

^ Yes, the sculptor.

fire nation spirit
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #35 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:12 am »

I actually kind of find it funny that the Earth Queen is trying to be a big scary tyrant by raising a whole army of earth-kingdom native airbenders. I mean, what does she want to accomplish? and she seriously looks like a big defenseless fool with a massive ego, it's funny Cheesy

some of this new info sounds like straight out of a corny fanfic. I'm worried.....
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #36 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:20 am »

Eh, I'm not worried. Most of what I've seen so far seems pretty good. I'm lost on what the deal is with the four criminals but I imagine the background for that is in episodes 1 and 2, same for when/how they start finding random new airbenders.

I've loved the arc with Lin and Su. Sounds like Toph is alive and traveling the world seeking enlightenment or something.

Eska and Desna are back? Gotta say I'm kinda disappointed about that. I really didn't like them. I'm hoping there role is really small...

They had a funny scene with Zuko. Old man Zuko is explaining about the prisoner (who then escapes later in the episode), how she has a special firebending power that allows her to create explosions and whatnot. Then says something like "Ironically, a long time ago I hired an assassin with that same power to kill the Avatar.... Didn't work out too well". Then Eska replies "Yeah, I once tried killing Korra. Didn't work out either. Killing Avatars is hard" (or something like that, paraphrasing cuz I can't remember exactly).
« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2014 02:24 am by SMBH » Logged

fire nation spirit
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #37 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:26 am »

so first off.......The Earth Queen....yeah, she's obviously a tyrannical ruler here. judging by her character design alone, she's one haughty woman who gets what she wants.

And everyone was looking forward to a super cool likeable Earth Queen. Roll Eyes

she's even ugly. she looks like Chit-Sang wearing make-up and had raided the BSS Haiku Club Girls' closets with long ass claws. (i'm not kidding)
The Shpee
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #38 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:27 am »

Lol so I heard that apparently these Airbenders are descendants of the original monks during the first passing of Sozin's comet and now the Dai Li are raising them to make an army. I don't know how to feel about this, I would have rather have had HC as the reason for more airbenders (makes sense) rather than having benders who were here the whole time and somehow word never got out, even to Azula. Kind of retconning imo but lets see how it goes.
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #39 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:29 am »

They never explained where the airbenders came from, at least in the leaked episodes. But it seems the airbending powers started out of nowhere (a neighbor of Mako and Bolin's family just started airbending "last week"), so it's kinda doubtful that they were there all along.

fire nation spirit
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #40 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:31 am »

Lol so I heard that apparently these Airbenders are descendants of the original monks during the first passing of Sozin's comet and now the Dai Li are raising them to make an army. I don't know how to feel about this, I would have rather have had HC as the reason for more airbenders (makes sense) rather than having benders who were here the whole time and somehow word never got out, even to Azula. Kind of retconning imo but lets see how it goes.

this is absurd! If that really is the reason why more airbenders are popping up the EK like daisies, then why weren't there airbenders back then when Aang was supposedly 'The Last Airbender'? why weren't there EK airbending anomalies known during the 100 year war? this is just....IDK it's too convenient of an explanation.
The Shpee
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #41 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:39 am »

They never explained where the airbenders came from, at least in the leaked episodes. But it seems the airbending powers started out of nowhere (a neighbor of Mako and Bolin's family just started airbending "last week"), so it's kinda doubtful that they were there all along.

Alright that's good, hopefully this isn't the case, but from one of the episodes I saw, there were a bunch of airbenders that were training, though I don't think that indicates anything. But interesting concept to bring back the airbenders, just hopefully it's because of the spirits and not this since there are so many questions that can be asked like how did Azula never find out about these airbenders? But Opal apparently can airbend and is Toph's granddaughter, so I think that pokes a hole in that theory.

Also, Toph's alive! Though, she apparently hasn't been seen in a while trying to seek enlightenment which to me sounds something that Zuko would try to do, not Toph. Though I am disappointed that there are parent and sibling issues again with the Beifong family, I mean it makes sense that she would try to be unlike her parents who treated her like a prisoner, but still kind of an overused avatar cliche.

Also ZUKO Cheesy

He looks a lot like Roku, just having Sozin's beard which I do like. Their storyline is interesting, but I'm not really sure what's exactly happening and why. But I guess that's what happens when somehow Nick "accidently" releases episodes 3-6 and not 1&2.
Zyrax
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The Thirst is real

« Reply #42 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:47 am »

Is that three eyed girl Combustion man's daughter? I bet that the mother is June
Furudo Erika
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

King of Heroes, Gilgamesh

« Reply #43 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:48 am »

What the...hell.

No, I'm not going to watch it. No way, no way, but it's so tempting. But what the hell >_< Damn them. Damn them, Ughhh.
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #44 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:48 am »

Alright that's good, hopefully this isn't the case, but from one of the episodes I saw, there were a bunch of airbenders that were training, though I don't think that indicates anything.
The Dai Li were kidnapping any airbender that popped up in Ba Sing Se, dumping them underground, and trying to train them to be an army (meaning: throw rocks at them and make them repel them with airbending). After they were rescued, Tenzin offered them the opportunity to train to become airbenders/air nomads, and all of them accepted, and left with Tenzin for the Northern Air Temple.

In Air Temple Island, there's a few new airbenders who are being trained (doing the "be the leaf" thing with the rotating thingies). There's no explanation for those people in these episodes. My assumption is that these were talked about in episodes 1-2, and maybe they're airbenders that popped up in Republic City.

Airbenders are randomly popping up along the Earth Kingdom. One of those ends up being the daughter of Lin's half-sister.

Also ZUKO Cheesy

I KNOW!!!! I'M SO HAPPY Cheesy

Spiritwhisperer
Forum Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #45 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:49 am »

she's even ugly. she looks like Chit-Sang wearing make-up and had raided the BSS Haiku Club Girls' closets with long ass claws. (i'm not kidding)

She reminds me of some other character.. I think it's the woman from the stand in Welcome to Republic City.

If that's so, it seems more likely it's due to Harmonic Convergence.

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #46 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:51 am »

^ Spirit world shenanigans does sound like a plausible explanation.

fire nation spirit
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #47 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:52 am »

NEW INFO:

The Dai Li are still active, and are apparently controlled by the Earth Queen. They also have been running an Air Nomad breeding program for 186 years, using the “livestock” they kidnapped from the Air Temples in the day preceding the first pass of Sozin’s Comet, in the hopes that one day the Avatar Cycle would bring the next Air Nomad Avatar under their control. So yeah.

so uh.....this sounds really extreme?

Also, a little thought on Suyin, Lin's sister. Suyin actually looks more like Satoru (from the Rift comics) than Lin does, and she's also darker skinned than Lin, though I don't remember Satoru being dark-skinned himself (not as dark skinned as WT people though, but noticeably more toned than Lin) But what confuses me is that between the two sisters, Suyin looks younger than Lin, and given that Toph met Satoru first before any guy, we can deduce that Satoru may be Lin's father, since Lin looks like the older sibling. But they're half siblings, so this conclusion doesn't work....
The Shpee
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #48 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:53 am »

Lol to anyone who's watched the four episodes, how were they? I tried, but I got through like one episode but I couldn't understand anything. I just sort of skimmed through the rest.
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #49 on: Jun 08, 2014 02:54 am »

They also have been running an Air Nomad breeding program for 186 years, using the “livestock” they kidnapped from the Air Temples in the day preceding the first pass of Sozin’s Comet, in the hopes that one day the Avatar Cycle would bring the next Air Nomad Avatar under their control. So yeah.

Which episode is that in? I don't remember that being mentioned...

And yes, Su is most definitely Lin's younger sister. If their current ages don't show it explicitly, the flashback most definitely demonstrates it.

Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: