Sep 25, 2017 03:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaked episodes discussion  (Read 98689 times)
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« on: Jun 07, 2014 11:25 pm »

Several episodes have been now been leaked, so this thread is for people to talk about what's in those episodes. This way we can leave the other thread for posting smaller leaks (pictures and such).

Think of it as tiered spoilers. Some people don't mind getting spoiled with pictures but don't want to be spoiled by whole episodes. Other people don't mind whole episode spoilers. If that's your case, then this thread is for you.

DO NOT POST DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ANY LEAKED EPISODES.

DO NOT MENTION HOW TO GET THE EPISODES EITHER.
« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2014 12:52 am by SMBH » Logged

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #1 on: Jun 07, 2014 11:29 pm »

I guess I'll start.

I know who Mako and Bolin's grandmother is....

Also, the Earth Queen (who is not the woman who looks like Lin) is kind of an ass.

Old School
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2 on: Jun 07, 2014 11:32 pm »

Huh, I wonder why this thread was bumped...

...and why it only has one post in i- OMYF*@%@%#$(*^% WUT? HOW? WHEN?

We don't even have a release date for the release date yet, how is there already leaked episodes?

PS. I'm not asking for sources or anything, I'm just genuinely confused.
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #3 on: Jun 07, 2014 11:34 pm »

Remember when Lake Laogai was uploaded to Turbonick a few weeks before it aired on TV?

Yeah, something like that happened again. Only it was in a different country's Nick website, so the episodes are dubbed.

Colonel_Brian
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #4 on: Jun 07, 2014 11:37 pm »

Should we alert the Bryke? I recall them being very upset when they learned that Lake Laogai leaked.
NeeNee
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

We will not be quiet.

« Reply #5 on: Jun 07, 2014 11:39 pm »

I'm pretty sure they already know. It's going around on sites they are on.

You could try and pop them a message, but it's probably too late now anyway.

SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #6 on: Jun 07, 2014 11:41 pm »

I don't know how much damage control they could do... The leak happened in a different country's Nick website. How independent are those from US Nickelodeon?

I have no idea if the leak got plugged already or not (the website is region-locked, of course, so I can't see for myself given that I'm in the US), but you know what happens when something leaks on the internet...

But yeah, like NeeNee says, they probably already know.

Avapony
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

You're gonna need some upgrades

« Reply #7 on: Jun 07, 2014 11:41 pm »

I'm not even going to attempt to find and watch them online because I'm not in Mexico and it's just not worth it to go through so much trouble so you're able to watch episodes that are eventually going to be playing on HD TV anyway.

But I saw about a bajillion screenshots and....woah. I swear every season it takes the whole Avatar world to a new level. And where the heck did all the airbenders come from?! Maybe they explain it in the first two eps but...I really don't get how they're popping out like daisies here.

And I think Bryke know already. I saw something on tumblr and they had a response but it was a recording of them so it wasn't written. I didn't listen to it, but I bet they're upset. I feel kinda bad but I literally did not know anything until I logged onto tumblr and there they were.

Flipdark95
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #8 on: Jun 07, 2014 11:51 pm »

^ Airbenders might be appearing because of Harmonic Convergence. A gigantic wave of pure spiritual energy spreading out over the entire planet is bound to do something to people, maybe in this case it unlocks their bending potential, similar to energybending?

Dare to be Badass.

Changing Elements
Rising Tide
Breaking Ice
Raging Flame[
Old School
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #9 on: Jun 07, 2014 11:56 pm »

I don't know how much damage control they could do... The leak happened in a different country's Nick website. How independent are those from US Nickelodeon?

I have no idea if the leak got plugged already or not (the website is region-locked, of course, so I can't see for myself given that I'm in the US), but you know what happens when something leaks on the internet...

But yeah, like NeeNee says, they probably already know.

The most important thing I'd think would be to make sure no more episodes get leaked. Because I swear to God if over half a season's worth of spoilers and screencaps leak out and the only recourse is to learn Spanish so I can watch them myself, I'm quitting the internet.
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #10 on: Jun 08, 2014 12:02 am »

The most important thing I'd think would be to make sure no more episodes get leaked.

Agreed 100%.

I mean, there's not even a release date for season 3 yet (right?). It's ridiculous that four dubbed episodes are leaked already. Even if it was an honest mistake (which it very well could have been), Nick web admins should be more careful with what they upload...

BlueberrySpiceHead
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #11 on: Jun 08, 2014 12:02 am »

So i was reading the credits to 306, and apparently Jessie Flower makes her triumphant return to the Avatarverse. I can't wait to her again when we get the proper release. Cheesy
Flipdark95
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #12 on: Jun 08, 2014 12:25 am »

The most important thing I'd think would be to make sure no more episodes get leaked.

Agreed 100%.

I mean, there's not even a release date for season 3 yet (right?). It's ridiculous that four dubbed episodes are leaked already. Even if it was an honest mistake (which it very well could have been), Nick web admins should be more careful with what they upload...

But if the leak of four entire episodes is any indication, than in all honesty I reckon we'll definitely get a official response very soon. I mean, they can't really wait much longer with releasing any official information now that the leak is out.

They have to show something huge if they want to get on top of this. And most likely it would be the official Book 3 trailer.

Dare to be Badass.

Changing Elements
Rising Tide
Breaking Ice
Raging Flame[
Katara_waterbender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The water tribe rules!

« Reply #13 on: Jun 08, 2014 12:31 am »

Does anyone know if Senna/Tonraq are in the first two episodes?  I'm just curious.  I don't mind being spoiled.  It actually helps me enjoy the episodes more.  I would love if we got a scene between Korra/Tonraq so they can find closure with the events of Harmonic convergence as well as a nice scene between Korra/Senna bonding before Korra leaves again.  I can't see Korra's parents just letting her leave in light of what happened without making sure she's okay emotionally.

"You're going to get through this. I love you so much." Senna
BlueberrySpiceHead
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #14 on: Jun 08, 2014 12:36 am »

^To my knowledge, the first two episodes have not been leaked, only 303-306. Tonraq appears in, I think, 304, but Senna is not with him.
Katara_waterbender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The water tribe rules!

« Reply #15 on: Jun 08, 2014 12:41 am »

What's Tonraq up to in the episode?  Do he and Korra kick butt together?  I wonder why Senna isn't with him.  They need to utilize her a lot more!  She's awesome!

fire nation spirit
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #16 on: Jun 08, 2014 12:46 am »

I'M BAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKK

I've been in a long long hibernation from the TLOK fandom (being in the Frozen fandom to ease the long wait....haha, get it? Frozen?)

so......I'm the kind of person who doesn't mind getting spoiled severely so ~snip snip~ then went ahead to watch the first leaked episode which was Episode 3.

now this was the only episode I've watched so far, because as much as I'm literally dying for Nick to man up and announce the release date for the release date, the quality and the beauty of the art direction for this season is too good to go to waste by spoiling myself and watching dubbed versions in which i have no single idea to what they're saying

EXTREME SPOILERS BELOW:

I'm gonna summarize my thoughts

so first off.......The Earth Queen....yeah, she's obviously a tyrannical ruler here. judging by her character design alone, she's one haughty woman who gets what she wants.

that airbending Boy.....I think his name was Kai? yeah, i don't get why he's an airbender at all when his physical description and clothes scream 'earth kingdom' to me. He's quite the little thief, scamming rich upper-ring people off their money and jewelr. IDK why he's tagging along with Korra and Co. though. Bolin and Mako try to control him from being such a brat, but ended up lost in the huge city where they meet their....

extended family! yep, apparently, their Uncle, cousins, other relatives, and even their Grandmother are still around. they had one huge family reunion with a tear-jerker moment involving their grandma when she showed them a picture of their parents (the first time we see what they look like)

Oh, and Zuko had some business to attend to in the NWT. there he met Tonraq, Esna, and Desna, and went to some underground high-security prison that contained some mysterious woman, I think, would be one of the villains of this season (and no, I  don't think it's Azula since she sounds way too young for an 85 year old) oh and Zuko is looking fine for an 87 year old if i might say.

other thoughts: Ba Sing Se, though industrialized, honestly looked like it's going to the dumps. It still retained a lot of its look from ATLA though, but then add modernization to it, looks like a wreck. in one scene with the family reunion, I think from what I can deduce, unrest and rebellion is brewing within the city from how the Characters mentionned 'Tierra Reyna' in a very resentful way. the class system never changed in 75 years, as the middle and lower rings look impoverished, with the Upper ring looking rich as ever. the Dai Lee are STILL operating as secret police, and in the end of the episode, arrested the airbending Boy and dumping him into what seems to be an underground prison full of people. it's clear that the Earth Queen is running the whole place to hell, given her character.

« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2014 12:50 am by SMBH » Logged
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #17 on: Jun 08, 2014 12:46 am »

What's Tonraq up to in the episode?  Do he and Korra kick butt together?  I wonder why Senna isn't with him.  They need to utilize her a lot more!  She's awesome!

Tonraq is traveling with Zuko to the NWT to check on some important prisoner, who then escapes.

Katara_waterbender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The water tribe rules!

« Reply #18 on: Jun 08, 2014 12:53 am »

That makes sense why Senna isn't travelling with Tonraq if that's the case.  Tonraq wants her to stay safe.  That's sweet of him and all, but I think Senna could definitely handle herself.  I really hope we get some nice scenes between Senna/Korra in book 3.  It looks like we might get some scenes with Korra/Tonraq which will be awesome too, but I would love to see Senna/Korra bonding as well.

SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #19 on: Jun 08, 2014 12:56 am »

extended family! yep, apparently, their Uncle, cousins, other relatives, and even their Grandmother are still around. they had one huge family reunion with a tear-jerker moment involving their grandma when she showed them a picture of their parents (the first time we see what they look like)

Did you catch Grandma's name? I did but I don't know if people want to be TOO spoiled with that...

fire nation spirit
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #20 on: Jun 08, 2014 01:00 am »

Did you catch Grandma's name? I did but I don't know if people want to be TOO spoiled with that...

yep! *wink wink* should we outright say it around here. I honestly didn't catch it at first, but then saw a certain tumblr post.....well played Bryke Cheesy
Spiritwhisperer
Forum Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #21 on: Jun 08, 2014 01:02 am »

that airbending Boy.....I think his name was Kai? yeah, i don't get why he's an airbender at all when his physical description and clothes scream 'earth kingdom' to me.

From what I'm gathering so far it might actually be that there are many more airbenders (perhaps since harmonic convergence). I don't speak spanish though, I just picked up some cues from quickly scanning through the ep, and some pics and descriptions I saw.

I'm very conflicted as to whether I want to watch any more. I quickly scrolled through ep 3 to see them entering Ba Sing Se (which indeed looks semi 3rd-world'ey, but still very impressive), and some tidbits throughout the ep. The bending is great as ever, and it'd appear we're finally getting a lot more earthbending from Korra, who even fought an entire fight without using any firebending at all, which used to be her favorite.

On the bright side, this massive leak might induce Nick to release book 3 sooner rather than later. This stuff is out here now, and download links are already pretty easy to come by.

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
fire nation spirit
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #22 on: Jun 08, 2014 01:06 am »

uh oh....
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #23 on: Jun 08, 2014 01:07 am »

yep! *wink wink* should we outright say it around here. I honestly didn't catch it at first, but then saw a certain tumblr post.....well played Bryke Cheesy

I guess, since this is the thread for leaked episode spoilers, it should be ok. I'll let you do the honors =)

In the meantime, I'll mention that Lin has a half-sister and they do not get along. The half-sister told Korra that she and Lin never met their fathers. Soooo, I guess that's a mystery that will continue being mysterious!

Oh for crying out loud!

Spiritwhisperer
Forum Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #24 on: Jun 08, 2014 01:07 am »

Oh gods.

At least not episodes 1 and 2.

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Pages: next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: