Sep 25, 2017 03:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaked Book 3 images, clips, titles, etc  (Read 33669 times)
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #25 on: Jun 07, 2014 06:43 pm »

*sneaks in*

I saw some pictures floating around the internet that are supposedly screenshots from season 3. They contain an ungodly amount of awesome stuff, but I don't know if they're leaks or legit spoilers, sooooo...

*sneaks out*

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
BlueberrySpiceHead
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #26 on: Jun 07, 2014 06:49 pm »

^ I saw some of these leaks. Some awesome, some lame, but I also think I know what happened to Mako's scarf, and I'm upset...
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #27 on: Jun 07, 2014 06:57 pm »

^ I haven't been keeping up with news, so it's probable that some of those images were old news around here, but hey, they were new to me Grin  Didn't notice anything about Mako or his scarf (actually, I don't think I saw him in any of the pictures), but I did see Ba Sing Se which was pretty cool, but most importantly, there was old!man!Zuko and that just totally made my day Cheesy

BlueberrySpiceHead
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #28 on: Jun 07, 2014 07:03 pm »

^yeah, I saw the ones you're referring to, but someone else released a second set of pics, and they include Mako and Bolin's adventures and… Cry

Old Man Zuko is win, and I'm curious as to what he wants with Tonraq, Desna and Eska...
Spiritwhisperer
Forum Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #29 on: Jun 07, 2014 07:09 pm »

Nick incompetence for the win? Wink I only just spotted them, and the images look pretty legit (or someone took an obscene amount of effort to screw with us). Apparently they were uploaded publicly on one of Nick's sites somewhere, and someone spotted it (but the person in question purposely isn't giving links to the actual episodes, but did post a couple screens and lots of spoiler tags).

This is the source (well.. 'source', the person who noticed Nick's accidental leak.)

This is huge spoiler material obviously, but then this is the spoiler subforum.

http://baelor.tumblr.com/post/88115838799/i-took-a-bunch-of-screenshots-from-episodes-3-6-of

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Fire Rose
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #30 on: Jun 07, 2014 07:21 pm »

^Okay first off, Nick REALLY needs to step up on their security and be careful on who to trust because this is like, what? The 10th time something leaked?

Second, in regards to those picture.......

I'm speechless. All the theories we have be talking in about (you know the ones) have been right.........

BlueberrySpiceHead
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #31 on: Jun 07, 2014 07:26 pm »

^After all these years of the same speculations over and over, the fandom was bound to be right eventually. Blind squirrels and all that… Still awesome. And if what we're hearing is true, then Lin has a half sister with a much darker skin tone than her… Tokka might just sail after all!
Spiritwhisperer
Forum Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #32 on: Jun 07, 2014 07:28 pm »

^Okay first off, Nick REALLY needs to step up on their security and be careful on who to trust because this is like, what? The 10th time something leaked?

From tumblr:

owldee:

ygr1tte:

Nickelodeon leak tally as of June 2014

2008: Avatar: the Last Airbender Book 3 Volume 3 DVD was released BEFORE the episodes aired on TV (There wasn’t even any given release date for the episodes at the time).
2008: Children’s adaptation of Sozin’s Comet (the Avatar series finale) comes out BEFORE the finale airs on TV and contains HUGE spoilers detailing the contents of the entire finale.
2012: The Legend of Korra series premiere was found on Nickelodeon’s OWN website after someone discovered the easy and obvious password.
2012: The fourth episode of Korra, A Voice in the Night, leaked the week before it aired on TV.
2014: A Dutch commercial for Book 3 containing some spoilerly details airs months before any official footage of the season was released by Nickelodeon.
2014: Four episodes of the Korra Book 3 Spanish dub were put up in their entirety by a Latin American website before any official footage or release date had even been announced for the season.
you missed:

2006: atla book 2, lake laogai was leaked early on turbonick - the earliest leak i can remember but pales in comparison to what’s about to happen with book 3, so usually i don’t even bring it up
2007: the headband leaked a week early on turbonick
2007: atla book 3 episodes 6-9 aired in the UK before the US
2007: dobs leaked on turbonick
2007: western air temple and firebending masters (2008 actually) aired in Canada before the US
you got the rest
26 MINUTES AGO WITH 210 NOTES VIA YGR1TTE
#ITS TOO MUCH

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Fire Rose
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #33 on: Jun 07, 2014 07:31 pm »

I get the feeling that one of final pictures is indeed Earth Queen. Dang it I was really hoping that the queen would be younger.

Also, I think we may have spotted the bad girl Grey mentioned that she would be playing ages ago. I don't want to say but I think you'll know if you were to see it.
BlueberrySpiceHead
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #34 on: Jun 07, 2014 07:40 pm »

^If said bad girl is a descendant of Azula, I'm gonna be pissed. And I suspect she is, given the Azula psycho smirk she's giving off…
Colonel_Brian
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #35 on: Jun 07, 2014 07:46 pm »

Grey says she is playing a bad girl, which implies that her character goes to parties. That girl looks like she kills people. Anyway, I think that creepy looking girl is in fact Azula...just in a flashback.
« Last Edit: Jun 07, 2014 08:02 pm by Colonel_Brian » Logged
Spiritwhisperer
Forum Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #36 on: Jun 07, 2014 07:52 pm »

10 more pics (from someone else, so this is prolly confirmed), and some of these are even more spoilery than the rest. Like plot-relevant spoilery.

http://imgur.com/a/FzlJC

Spiritwhisperer
Forum Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #37 on: Jun 07, 2014 08:04 pm »

I'm surprised no one is talking about all the leaked pics that have Zuko, Eska, Desna, a chick who has the tattoo Combustion Man. Also, there's people (at least one person) in the Earth Kingdom who are Airbenders!

There's a spoiler subforum Wink

Fat
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #38 on: Jun 07, 2014 08:06 pm »

It's seems having a third eye is the must have for the season.
Colonel_Brian
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #39 on: Jun 07, 2014 08:09 pm »

That guy with the mask and the green streaks in his beard does not look like he belongs anywhere in the avatar franchise.

I am intrigued with this mysterious airbender.

Also Eska and her second-banana brother are back.

Bolin's grandmother is adorable.
Can't Create New Topics
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #40 on: Jun 07, 2014 08:11 pm »

Zuko is 100% confirmed, Eska and Desna will have at least one scene, some female prisoner has a Combustion Man tattoo, people (at least 1 person) is Airbending, Dai Li are returning, will show Ba Sing Se.
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #41 on: Jun 07, 2014 08:28 pm »

Posts split from Snippets of Spanish script and merged with this thread. Thread also renamed to include screenshots of Book 3. 
~Edit -- included "clips" in thread title too ~SMBH~

Let's squee together.

Combustion Lady. Mako and Bolin's parents. Grandma?? Old man Zuzu!!
« Last Edit: Jun 07, 2014 09:49 pm by SMBH » Logged

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #42 on: Jun 07, 2014 09:46 pm »

A short video clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSlY5vz2ojw

Translation:

Guy - Got them! These passports will take you to the upper ring

Bolin - Fabulous! You're the best cousin a guy could have... Aaaand my other cousins are great too, yeah, you're all the best

Mako - Thanks. I know it couldn't have been easy

Grandma - It's a pity that you must leave so soon

Mako - We'd love to stay, but if the queen is forcing the airbenders to form an army then we must do something about it

Kokiri Forest
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Choose your mask

« Reply #43 on: Jun 07, 2014 10:04 pm »

OMG! This is sick, too many spoilers!
Edit: The short clip  Shocked Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: Jun 07, 2014 10:12 pm by Kokiri Forest » Logged

水善 - Water is Benevolent
土強 - Earth is Strong
火烈 - Fire is Fierce
气和 - Air is Peaceful
阿蒙就是答案
親爱的人 努篤笑着说
luvavatar
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #44 on: Jun 07, 2014 10:11 pm »

Aang still left behind some work to do. I mean not only is Ba Sing Se still separated by the walls, the poor still need passes to get into the upper ring. If he was against it (he pretty much said that in episode 214) and was close to the Earth King and considering his status, one would think he would have ended this type of injustice.

edit: slight rant over, THIS IS SO SICK. Airbenders, Zuko, Ba Sing Se!!!!! Book 3 can't get here fast enough.
« Last Edit: Jun 07, 2014 10:13 pm by luvavatar » Logged
chicken_sokka
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Fire. Wang Fire.

« Reply #45 on: Jun 07, 2014 10:13 pm »

My brain has stopped functioning...

Edited my previous comment after realizing how stupid my mistake was haha
« Last Edit: Jun 07, 2014 10:24 pm by chicken_sokka » Logged

Keeper of Sokka's Memorial Statue, Beard, and Gavel!
Fire Rose
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #46 on: Jun 07, 2014 10:15 pm »

It's great to see that Mako and Bolin found family in the Ba Sing Se and what became of Mako's scarf. I wonder if he's going to get a new scarf?

I know that I shouldn't jump to conclusions but it seems that the Earth Queen is going to be troublesome. I wonder why she is making an Airbender army? Does this mean that Tenzin will be the one liberate them and become the equilvant of Moses?

And onto other speculation.

-Could Combustion Lady be Opal or Grey's character? I am now thinking that she's the one that has attacked the OWL.

-I wonder what Zuko is doing with Tonraq and the Twins? I understand that Tonraq may want to be close to his niece and nephew now that their father is gone, but where does Zuko fit into this?

-What are the Dai Li doing here?

-Is that other woman Lin's sister or someone completely different?
Kokiri Forest
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Choose your mask

« Reply #47 on: Jun 07, 2014 10:21 pm »

LOL these leaks could revive some zutarra shippers

水善 - Water is Benevolent
土強 - Earth is Strong
火烈 - Fire is Fierce
气和 - Air is Peaceful
阿蒙就是答案
親爱的人 努篤笑着说
luvavatar
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #48 on: Jun 07, 2014 10:22 pm »

Well Zuko was stated to be an ambassador travelling the world, so he probably has now decided to catch up with the krew and company.

Quick question, can someone translate the letter that is next to the photo of the Fire Ferret family?
BlueberrySpiceHead
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #49 on: Jun 07, 2014 10:29 pm »

@Fire Rose:

We actually get to meet Opal in these leaks. She's an airbender.

All these new air benders are making me start to think that Aang was getting a little side action in Ba Sing Se...
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: