Jul 22, 2017 07:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaked Book 3 images, clips, titles, etc  (Read 33025 times)
Furudo Erika
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

King of Heroes, Gilgamesh

« on: May 17, 2014 07:49 am »

Admin note: DO NOT post links to download leaked episodes. This thread is for minor leaks and spoilers (images, short clips, episode titles). If people want to talk in detail about leaked episodes please make a separate thread and DO NOT link to the episodes. ~SMBH

GUYS!!!!

Rebirth? What could that be? I'm hyped again...

http://imgur.com/a/FzlJC

http://imgur.com/a/rJCUw
« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2014 11:23 am by SMBH » Logged
AtoMaki
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

ENTP

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014 07:53 am »

GUYS!!!!

http://puu.sh/8PHXU.png

If I have to guess then it will have something to do with the "renewed" Raava.

Keeper of Suki's firebending ancestry, the Kyoshi Warrior dojo, the love potion made from rainbows and sunsets and the mecha tanks.

My fanficions.

My Avatar RPG system.
Furudo Erika
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014 07:55 am »

That's the first thing that came to my mind as well.
Fire Rose
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014 09:06 am »

My guess is that the "Breath of fresh air" will be a calm before the storm episode while "Rebirth" could mean many things. A new threat appearing? Raava? Return of Vaatu? (I hope not).

Furudo Erika
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014 09:11 am »

Return of Vaatu? (I hope not

Don't mind this at all. I'd like to see a scene where Vaatu promises Korra that he will destroy the Avatar from inside in 10,000 years.
ahintoflime
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014 09:22 am »

^What you said about Toph and Katara is why I don't like their characters as much as the others. Toph's attitude only exists because she was born lucky. When I say born lucky, I mean the fact that she's born a blind Earthbender. What would happen if she was a blind firebender, waterbender, or non-bender? She probably wouldn't have the attitude she has now.

If she was the other three then you would need someone like Hirohiko Araki of 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure' claim to do some super crazy super fun and super duper shenanigans. There were two blind people like that water Stand user from "Stardust Crusaders" and the air Stand user from "Stone Ocean." But that would require a lot of creativity, and planning.

GUYS!!!!

Probably the rebirth of the love triangle.

If this was any other show I'd say quote me as a fun passing comment. But I'm more than likely right and that's what terrifies me to my bones.
Clowngoon
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014 09:31 am »

Or what if "A Breath of Fresh Air" reveals a secret airbender not related to Aang, and only had his/her family survive the genocide because they were of mixed Air Nomad heritage and didn't receive Airbending.

"Some friendships can transcend through lifetimes."

"Occasionally punching a guy with an electric glove does not make Asami a strong female character."
Furudo Erika
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014 09:38 am »

robably the rebirth of the love triangle.

If this was any other show I'd say quote me as a fun passing comment. But I'm more than likely right and that's what terrifies me to my bones.

Please. The Love Triangle isn't all that important as people like to think it is. You don't need to feel terrified to your bones, I guarantee that if this title is true, it has nothing to do with the triangle -_-
iwashere
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

'⚘'

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2014 09:40 am »

Mako dies and is reborn into something even more awesome and unstoppable.

Sigs are for the weak
HikaruIzumi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2014 09:49 am »

Mako dies and is reborn into something even more awesome and unstoppable.
Mako is reborn as another "light" avatar far more powerful than Korra who can control all sub bendings even those yet undiscovered. Raava realises how hot he is, falls in love with him and decides to leave Korra for Mako to make him even more powerful. And we'll have a new love triangle Raava->Mako<-Korra. Asami falls in love with Tenzin who divorces Pema for her and Lin kidnaps Meelo so she can marry him in secret. Then everyone but Mako commits suicide and he's the last person in the whole world so he decides to become a god and recreate it in his image. Roll Eyes

Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Korrami ♪ TyZula ♬ Kataang ♫ Maiko ♫ Bopal ♪ Sukka

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2014 10:35 am »

GUYS!!!!

http://puu.sh/8PHXU.png

If I have to guess then it will have something to do with the "renewed" Raava.

Raava sure rocks the Avatarverse!  Cool

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
Quote from: Fishfood1
you're the king of yuri on ASN
Ikkin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2014 11:01 am »

Or what if "A Breath of Fresh Air" reveals a secret airbender not related to Aang, and only had his/her family survive the genocide because they were of mixed Air Nomad heritage and didn't receive Airbending.

Every time this theory comes up, I always run into the problem of, "why now?"

I could see airbending making a comeback, but I think it's less the result of surprise genetics and more the result of this:

Bryan: "Harmonic convergence was a major event where this crazy spirit energy; we saw it wash over the entire globe and pass through everything and every person, so, it remains to be seen what effects that had on people and the world."

[Source]

What if the "crazy spirit energy" affected the children of the Air Acolytes, awakening the potential to airbend within them?

It'd actually make for a good excuse for Tenzin and Jinora to travel with the Krew around the world, because he'd need to invite the airbender children from each of the temples to Air Temple Island for training. It'd explain why we're going to the Northern Air Temple as well as the Earth Kingdom, and it'd explain why it seems like we're going to see some of the Fire Nation, too.

"A Breath of Fresh Air" could, in that context, refer to Tenzin's initial discovery of child airbenders, and "Rebirth" could refer to the rebirth of airbenders as a class all over the world.

(Why children?  Because we need some sort of explanation for why Tenzin's airship isn't going to be filled by narrative dead weight XD; )

Korra Ramblings on Tumblr

Child of the Elements - A look at Korra's childhood with the Order of the White Lotus. (Complete)
UnownLegend
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Thank you Returnable Memory for the set!

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2014 11:40 am »

^i actually think that theory has some merit.

ugh nick give us book 3 already

Clowngoon
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2014 11:51 am »

Every time this theory comes up, I always run into the problem of, "why now?"

I could see airbending making a comeback, but I think it's less the result of surprise genetics and more the result of this:

Bryan: "Harmonic convergence was a major event where this crazy spirit energy; we saw it wash over the entire globe and pass through everything and every person, so, it remains to be seen what effects that had on people and the world."

[Source]

What if the "crazy spirit energy" affected the children of the Air Acolytes, awakening the potential to airbend within them?

It'd actually make for a good excuse for Tenzin and Jinora to travel with the Krew around the world, because he'd need to invite the airbender children from each of the temples to Air Temple Island for training. It'd explain why we're going to the Northern Air Temple as well as the Earth Kingdom, and it'd explain why it seems like we're going to see some of the Fire Nation, too.

"A Breath of Fresh Air" could, in that context, refer to Tenzin's initial discovery of child airbenders, and "Rebirth" could refer to the rebirth of airbenders as a class all over the world.

(Why children?  Because we need some sort of explanation for why Tenzin's airship isn't going to be filled by narrative dead weight XD; )
This. I like this.

"Some friendships can transcend through lifetimes."

"Occasionally punching a guy with an electric glove does not make Asami a strong female character."
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2014 12:10 pm »

[Source]

Good theory indeed.... hopefully we will see Book 3 soon....

At least they should give us some more stuff, like screenshots, or new commercials or such... O___o

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Do the thing!

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2014 05:22 pm »

[Source]

Good theory indeed.... hopefully we will see Book 3 soon....

At least they should give us some more stuff, like screenshots, or new commercials or such... O___o

If airbending was ever going to reawaken in the Acolytes, Harmonic Convergence sounds like as good as time as any.

And hopefully new screenshots or trailers will show up soon, we have to get something by Summer, right? 

Sig by Guitarfreak.
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2014 07:57 pm »

Okay, after some searching by Ikkin, these titles have been found. There are considered leaks since Nickelodeon has not announced them officially. All discussion about the episode titles stay in the Spoilers board.

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2014 04:18 pm »

It'd be hilarious of "A Breath of Fresh Air" is the episode where Tenzin is killed off. Grin

Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Do the thing!

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2014 04:27 pm »

I wonder if this is the episode the supposed airbending subset is revealed?   

Sig by Guitarfreak.
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2014 02:50 pm »

GUYS!!!!

Probably the rebirth of the love triangle.

Please excuse me while I have to throw up  *runs for the hills*

*returns, being all green faced* Tongue

Anyhow, do I get that right? Due to how copyright works, any company has to reveal the title of a episode before they broadcast it, is that right?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014 02:52 pm by Rava » Logged

yours Rava

Colonel_Brian
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2014 05:44 pm »

Was not "Rebirth" one of the fake titles for the Season One finale? If so, then perhaps, God willing, that the episode entitled "Tahno's Love Triangle" is legitimate as well.
The Mug Mugger
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Adult Toph is HAWT!

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2014 03:22 pm »

Was not "Rebirth" one of the fake titles for the Season One finale? If so, then perhaps, God willing, that the episode entitled "Tahno's Love Triangle" is legitimate as well.

Haha, yeah I remember that. I'm excited to find out what "Rebirth" is about. Maybe Korra gets her Avatar connections back?

Also the theory that we might see the new airbending subset is still likely until the end of the series. Remember, the production considers Book 1 and Book 2 to be one full season and Book 3 and 4 to be Season 2. So if what has been said about the airbending subset is true, that we'll see it in Season 2, he could've meant that we will see it in Book 3 or 4 as they are considered Season 2 of the series.
Boilinfangirl
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2014 01:31 pm »

No more love triangles please, let romance die in this series. In my opinion it really brings down the series :/

Since the episode title ReBirth is true I guess, wonder what it could be about? Spirits maybe? That'd make a lot of sense if so.

Banner made by guitarfreak, thank you your the best!
Big Bolin fan already yesXD
Will ship him wit
Fire Rose
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #23 on: Jun 07, 2014 04:45 pm »

Okay so apparently there's a may or may not be real picture floating around tumblr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cDy5w3VqS8
Flipdark95
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #24 on: Jun 07, 2014 05:43 pm »

Yep, here's the link to it.

http://korraspirit.tumblr.com/post/88100684076/ive-found-this-photo-floating-around-tumblr-this

People are saying it's the Earth Queen. But what's interesting is the uncanny resemblance to Lin. This is only my two cents on it, but seeing as Lin hasn't mentioned her at all, It's entirely possible that Toph's parents had another child after Toph that married Earth King Kuei.

So the child of that woman would be Lin's cousin.

And Lin might be estranged with that side of the family, probably from focusing entirely on her job as Police Chief.

Dare to be Badass.

Changing Elements
Rising Tide
Breaking Ice
Raging Flame[
Pages: next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: