Dec 08, 2019 03:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rift Part 3 - Speculation [NO spoilers please!]  (Read 22829 times)
AtoMaki
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

ENTP

« Reply #150 on: Nov 05, 2014 06:30 am »

Ah. I wish I could buy it but I don't live in the US, and I doubt that they'll have it in any UK stores. Hopefully scans are relaxed online.

You can buy it here. 100% reliable, I've got the whole Promise and Search trilogy from them.

Keeper of Suki's firebending ancestry, the Kyoshi Warrior dojo, the love potion made from rainbows and sunsets and the mecha tanks.

My fanficions.

My Avatar RPG system.
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #151 on: Nov 05, 2014 07:07 pm »

If you read the book, please discuss in this thread. If you haven't, you may continue speculating here.

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
ninjamai
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #152 on: Nov 11, 2014 05:05 pm »

Ah. I wish I could buy it but I don't live in the US, and I doubt that they'll have it in any UK stores. Hopefully scans are relaxed online.

For real? My local (UK) comic book store stocks all of these, and you can also get it online from Amazon or a similar website.
Misty23
Can't Create New Topics
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #153 on: Nov 12, 2014 07:02 pm »

Yep I live in the UK and its definitely available here. Try Forbidden Plant or smaller local shops they should have it!
Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: