Dec 06, 2019 04:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Book 3: Change speculation thread [Links in first post]  (Read 199182 times)
The Shpee
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2500 on: Jun 29, 2014 01:00 pm »

Well the way I see it, The korra leaks were the reason why we're getting the book so early. Now the episodes that were leaked were 3-6, so I think they're trying to just air all the episodes that were leaked and get them out asap. I don't understand why but it makes the most sense to me.
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2501 on: Jun 29, 2014 01:05 pm »

That's good news isint it. However, it would have been better for the fans to watch eps 5 and 6 as they are kind of two parters.

First off:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MundqnFsfjI/UrzaeNpe5CI/AAAAAAAACrI/d7nSHIz2OF0/s1600/spoilers.gif

Second: why are they clumping episodes together? There is no reason to clump them together. Nick is doing weird stuff this season, bringing the book out with little fanfare and only a weeks notice, right before a break for a holiday, the episodes have all been pulled from iTunes (where they sold very, very well)

I'm not sure what Nick is playing at, but I don't like it...

It's not really a spoiler. I haven't revealed anything about the plot so it's fine

As for nick clumping eps together,  it's clear that Nick are doi poorly on the marketing front. I wouldn't be surprised if the ratings are as bad as book 2. However, I think the main reason for it is due to the leaks. They are probably trying to rush it so that the fans catch up with the leaked eps(episode 6).  Furthermore, Nick stated that they never planned on releasing the trailer when they did. It was only due to the fact that eps 3-6 were leaked and a Fanmade trailer was released.

Please remove the img tag when quoting images next time. ~ Icy
« Last Edit: Jun 29, 2014 11:36 pm by Icy_Ashford » Logged

Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #2502 on: Jun 29, 2014 11:36 pm »

Since the first 3 eps of Book 3 have premiered, thread locked. Please continue the speculation in this thread for the next 2 episodes.

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: