Apr 25, 2017 11:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: if there was an ultimate collector's edition, what would you want with it?  (Read 1584 times)
azure_flame
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« on: Sep 04, 2013 11:20 pm »

Imagine there was an ultimate collector's edition contain all of the episodes of the series and this ultimate collector's edition came with extras. that it came with something special.

Question is, what would you want that something special to be?

a fancy watch? the action figure? a art book?

what would you want? and how do you envision what the ultimate collector's edition would be like?

(just asking case they actually come out with one)

please support The Search - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Film http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-search-an-avatar-the-last-airbender-film
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #1 on: Sep 05, 2013 05:33 pm »

First, it would have to be available in Blu Ray. That's the only possible way I would rebuy the series.

I like the idea of a physical collectible that can't be pirated on the internet, so an art book or comic is out. I'm not big on the idea of an action figure, because if it's any good, I'll want a set of the full cast. (And if it's not any good, like those things they package with the DC Animated movies at Best Buy, then bleh.) A cheap statue wouldn't be a bad thing, either- something hollow so that we can get a decent size without it being too expensive, but it doesn't have to be too big, either, not even as big as the ATLA Art Book. I also like the idea of some kind of costume accessory, like a replica of Katara's necklace or Aang's Fire Nation headband or something like that.

Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #2 on: Sep 05, 2013 10:05 pm »

Moved to Marketplace.

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
Noob32
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 2013 01:33 pm »

ATLA Special Edition, TLoK special ed with early access to all 4 seasons, one stick figure, a t-shirt or hat, a mug with korra painting, basically everything that includes in ult col ed.

If there would be a game, then some game merchandise, like early access to DLC's, a steelbook, etc.

look at this:

I'd like the col ed to be like this.
« Last Edit: Oct 03, 2013 01:36 pm by Noob32 » Logged

Not trolling, Just better forumfielding™
#KeeperofLieutesami
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I can't think of anything clever to say.

« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 2013 04:45 pm »

Honestly, all I would want from an Ultimate collection is the whole series on blu-ray plus creator commentaries for every episode. I'd buy that in a heartbeat. Though Loopy's idea about a replica Katara necklace would be a nice touch.

Sadly I don't think this will ever happen. (A blu-ray release I mean)

"Occasionally punching a guy with an electric glove does not make Asami a strong female character." (As said by me)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: