Dec 23, 2014 12:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Korra: Enhanced Experience [Interactive book from iTunes]  (Read 3726 times)
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Badgermole Serenader

Av & Sig by tokkatokkatokka

« on: Jul 02, 2013 02:29 am »

This thread is to share images and info that has been obtained from the interactive book application from iTunes. Note: This is exclusive to the US iTunes Store and only works on the iPad and not any other iOS devices (Eg. iPod Touch and iPhone)

If your post is very image heavy (Eg. more than 5 pictures), please just post the first five images and link the rest to a photo album or a tumblr site. Please be considerate to other ASN users who might have slow internet connection.

IGN has received sneak preview images of the app which contains animatics from "A Leaf in the Wind" from Book 1: Air.

You can view more from the website listed in this post.
« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2013 10:19 am by Icy_Ashford » Logged

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings; Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit
HaZardous
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #1 on: Jul 02, 2013 04:58 am »

Title of episode 1 of Book 2 from the iBook.

« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2013 05:15 am by HaZardous » Logged
Ms.WW
Badgermole Serenader

Let go your earthly tether~

« Reply #2 on: Jul 02, 2013 05:28 am »

It's confirmed that the original air temples are restored and there are other temples in the United Republic.

Is it ok to post pictures? I know everyone on tumblr is doing it, but I read a warning at the end of the book...>_>

My keeps: Korra & Tenzin's relationship, Tenzin's air wheel, Tenzin's locket of Guru Laghima, Tenzin's lecture on Monk Tang Xu's historic fast
Flipdark95
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #3 on: Jul 02, 2013 05:36 am »

Restored? From that concept art of it a while back it looks like nature has completely overtaken it. The Southern Air Temple at least.

And.. the title for episode one just seems a little bland to me.

Dare to be Badass.

Changing Elements
Rising Tide
Breaking Ice
Raging Flame[
iwashere
Badgermole Serenader

'⚘'

« Reply #4 on: Jul 02, 2013 05:39 am »

That title sounds so awkward. I like the look of the title card itself, though.

Sigs are for the weak
Ms.WW
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #5 on: Jul 02, 2013 05:58 am »

Restored? From that concept art of it a while back it looks like nature has completely overtaken it. The Southern Air Temple at least.

http://i.imgur.com/gM0Bjzd.png
http://i.imgur.com/YgFTPnK.png
http://i.imgur.com/Yx4zI4O.png

True. :/

I always imagined they would at least go back and bury the dead and clean up the mess the fire nation made. Maybe that's what they meant. They say it in the backstory page, though.

My keeps: Korra & Tenzin's relationship, Tenzin's air wheel, Tenzin's locket of Guru Laghima, Tenzin's lecture on Monk Tang Xu's historic fast
Furudo Erika
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #6 on: Jul 02, 2013 06:42 am »

What a lame name for a first episode. But I'm so excited.... can't wait for more news.
Ikkin
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #7 on: Jul 02, 2013 07:12 am »

Is it ok to post pictures? I know everyone on tumblr is doing it, but I read a warning at the end of the book...>_>

I'd argue that, whatever Nickelodeon thinks, it's completely morally justifiable to post the entire contents of this thing out on the web for everyone to see.  It's free anyway, and anyone who thinks requiring iOS 5 is a good idea deserves to have their content reposted.  >=(

Korra Ramblings on Tumblr

Child of the Elements - A look at Korra's childhood with the Order of the White Lotus. (Complete)
fire nation spirit
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #8 on: Jul 02, 2013 08:05 am »

are there any other content that is unheard of?? a shame that we need iOS 5 to freaking download the app Sad
Ikkin
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #9 on: Jul 02, 2013 08:09 am »

are there any other content that is unheard of?? a shame that we need iOS 5 to freaking download the app Sad

It seems like they released all of the actual information yesterday in the previews... there are updated versions of the animatics from SDCC last year (Mako's cop bike has a siren now), but I haven't heard of any character descriptions other than the ones we already have.  There's a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff from Book 1, though.

Korra Ramblings on Tumblr

Child of the Elements - A look at Korra's childhood with the Order of the White Lotus. (Complete)
Fire Rose
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #10 on: Jul 02, 2013 08:34 am »

Maybe they are planning to release more on certain days like they did with the web game last year.

Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Badgermole Serenader

Av & Sig by tokkatokkatokka

« Reply #11 on: Jul 02, 2013 10:00 am »

Great... I have both an iPhone and an iPod Touch but guess what? It ONLY works on iPads and you can ONLY get it from US Stores. I managed to enter the "US store" and got told it's for the iPad. -_-

I wish they told us that sooner. Time to change the first post to make things clearer.

Now to ask the bf to borrow his mother's iPad to download this book for extra content. =P

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings; Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit
Avapony
Badgermole Serenader

You're gonna need some upgrades

« Reply #12 on: Jul 02, 2013 10:08 am »

It's for the iPad. How come I can't find it on mine, then...? Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

luvavatar
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #13 on: Jul 02, 2013 11:58 am »

Can someone PLEASE point me where I can find any of the pictures in the interactive book on tumblr? I typed in legend of korra on tumblr and all I saw was a ton of fanart and that one title card of the new episode. Also who is doing the promotions? Just for the iPad, come on now.
Noob32
Banned Member
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #14 on: Jul 02, 2013 12:05 pm »

When there will be Android version? Or Nickelodeon makes apps only for Apple products? If they make only for Apple products, then i hate Nickelodeon. Creating on Android is easier, and Android has bigger marketshare.

Not trolling, Just better forumfielding™
#KeeperofLieutesami
Lavanya Six
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #15 on: Jul 02, 2013 12:29 pm »

So hey, when you click on Bumi's left eye, apparently Korra's shirt gets ripped off. Not exactly an easter egg I'd expect...

(EDIT: *image snipped for being a shop*)

Korra confirmed for six-pack abs.
« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2013 01:15 pm by Lavanya Six » Logged
luvavatar
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #16 on: Jul 02, 2013 12:32 pm »

Is that real? I can't believe they'd go for that.
The Mug Mugger
Badgermole Serenader

Adult Toph is HAWT!

« Reply #17 on: Jul 02, 2013 12:49 pm »

LOL wow I can't believe they were able to sneak that in if that's real. Holy crap.

Although it does look like a shop Tongue
« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2013 12:54 pm by The Mug Mugger » Logged
Avapony
Badgermole Serenader

You're gonna need some upgrades

« Reply #18 on: Jul 02, 2013 01:03 pm »

No it's fake. But it looks soo real it's hilarious. xD

HaZardous
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #19 on: Jul 02, 2013 01:15 pm »

Provided there are no other spirits called "Dark Spirit", we now know who Grey DeLisle will be voicing.

AtoMaki
Badgermole Serenader

ENTP

« Reply #20 on: Jul 02, 2013 01:21 pm »

Provided there are no other spirits called "Dark Spirit", we now know who Grey DeLisle will be voicing.

http://avatarthelastairbenderonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dark-SPirit.jpg

Hah! "The Dark Spirit will show up as a girl" theory... GO!

Keeper of Suki's firebending ancestry, the Kyoshi Warrior dojo, the love potion made from rainbows and sunsets and the mecha tanks.

My fanficions.
worldends08
Badgermole Serenader

I'm an Avatard. Big whoop. Want to fight about it?

« Reply #21 on: Jul 02, 2013 03:42 pm »

^Kinda suspected this is what befell Azula after she passed away.

Keeper of nothing but my own imagination & and this->
Lavanya Six
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #22 on: Jul 02, 2013 03:59 pm »

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b3d93d76f7056f6c170e77bf734db0a7/tumblr_mpbt5b8j9s1qaj9cso5_1280.jpg
Ms.WW
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #23 on: Jul 02, 2013 04:47 pm »

I'd argue that, whatever Nickelodeon thinks, it's completely morally justifiable to post the entire contents of this thing out on the web for everyone to see.  It's free anyway, and anyone who thinks requiring iOS 5 is a good idea deserves to have their content reposted.  >=(

I was thinking more along the lines of the author's rights, but if it's completely free it's not like they're losing money from it being shared anyways. Idk. They probably won't bother to enforce it, but just to be safe I'm going to hold off posting pictures.

It's for the iPad. How come I can't find it on mine, then...? Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

Does your ipad has iOS 5?

---

In the description for Republic City, it describes the land the URN contains as traditionally Earth Kingdom or something like that. The way it is described, it sounds like it's more than likely not it's own country but shared by the four nations.

Uzuko
Badgermole Serenader

« Reply #24 on: Jul 02, 2013 04:51 pm »

On Lavanya Six's pictures: I really like the "shaggier" hair in the last picture of the middle Korra.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: