Apr 25, 2017 12:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Latin American voice actors in Book 2  (Read 8675 times)
The Mug Mugger
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Adult Toph is HAWT!

« on: Jun 19, 2013 11:50 pm »

Guys, I don't think they're illegal leaks. This tumblr post shows the voice actors next to the photos and aknowledging the fact their picture is being taken.

~snip~

But please snip if you still think it shouldn't be mentioned.
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2013 12:10 am by Icy_Ashford » Logged
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #1 on: Jun 20, 2013 12:11 am »

I have to remove the link as per the rules of the TLOK Spoilers board. You CANNOT post a link to the images BUT you guys can discuss what you seen here. You also cannot discuss this outside of this thread though.

I am weirded out that they are dubbing it in another language already... Huh.
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2013 12:14 am by Icy_Ashford » Logged

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
colle
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2 on: Jun 20, 2013 06:00 am »

Would it be safe to reveal the names of those actors? I am curious as to who they are.
Fire Rose
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2013 07:35 am »

I find images to be harmless when comes to leaks but I will not discuss it elsewhere.

Apparently there were two more shots that came out with Tenzin, Bumi and Tonraq.

And yeah it does seem odd that Latin America is now dubbing it and releasing shots. If there are doing that then Book 2  (or least the first few episodes) have got to be done since they are only dubbing it and not animating it.

Why do I get the feeling that we'll be getting more with each character?
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2013 07:40 am by Fire Rose » Logged
The Mug Mugger
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Adult Toph is HAWT!

« Reply #4 on: Jun 20, 2013 10:20 am »

The pictures are pretty boring but still cool information. Apparently one of the voice actors are dubbing Katara which confirms Katara in Book 2!
fire nation spirit
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #5 on: Jun 20, 2013 12:18 pm »

i saw the other post with the pictures of the voice actors in their studio with their respective characters. I saw Tonraq, Tenzin, and Bumi in his back. apparently, i think the one with Tenzin is the now finished scene we saw from the Book 2 animatics from the con last year, where Tenzin reprimanded Korra for using her AS in the race.

though i wonder if those VAs  would get in trouble with the higher ups for unauthorized posting of pics in their workplace while showing the episode ongoing in them
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2013 12:22 pm by fire nation spirit » Logged
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #6 on: Jun 20, 2013 06:03 pm »

I honestly have trouble seeing anyone official caring about this. It's a handful of screenshots, and at best only the Bolin one shows anything worth talking about. And even that one is nothing more than a vague tease that's more mysterious than anything else.

Lavanya Six
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7 on: Jun 20, 2013 07:40 pm »

So Bolin is gonna be pulling a rickshaw.

I can just smell the lemony scent of a "Taxicab Confessions" fusion fic.
luvavatar
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #8 on: Jun 20, 2013 08:15 pm »

Wait so Mako gets to date the Avatar, be good at firebending, be a police officer, jokester and a good driver whereas Bolin gets two horrible new teammates and a job being a human taxi? Yeah, I expect another season of Mako bashing.
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2013 08:20 pm by luvavatar » Logged
NoName999
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

World's Greatest Voidbender

« Reply #9 on: Jun 20, 2013 08:17 pm »

There's being the butt monkey, then there's just plain sad.

Even Sokka wasn't stooped this low.

Fire Rose
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #10 on: Jun 20, 2013 08:43 pm »

Wait so Mako gets to date the Avatar, be good at firebending, be a police officer, jokester and a good driver whereas Bolin gets two horrible new teammates and a job being a human taxi? Yeah, I expect another season of Mako bashing.

Maybe the tables will turn and have Bolin rise up and Mako fall since Bolin's arc is about growing up.

There's being the butt monkey, then there's just plain sad.

Even Sokka wasn't stooped this low.

Bolin almost seems be in the "too dumb to live" department right now because of his naiveté. I know he's too trusting but he can't be this dumb unless we find out that he's a people pleaser due to his insecurities.
joinred1127
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Bryke be with us. Bryke give us strength.

« Reply #11 on: Jun 20, 2013 08:54 pm »

he's a people pleaser due to his insecurities.

Or he's a people pleaser, because he's a hopeless romantic.

Yue "It's my duty Sokka. I have to do this."
Azula "Because I'm a people person."
Toph's burnt feet | Ocean Kumquats
Avatar Aang Memorial Island Clock
Nonbender "You're our Avatar too!"
FN Councilwomen's Keys
Eska "It's okay. I tried to kill cousin Korra when she ruined my wedding. It happens…
Lavanya Six
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #12 on: Jun 20, 2013 09:04 pm »

I suspect that Bolin won't be pulling a rickshaw for long. It's a pretty typical comedy device for a young, inexperienced character to start off in life doing a really cruddy McJob, or even a quick series of them, before falling into a more fulfilling (and dramatically/comedically convenient) long-term position.

With Bolin, I'm betting he ends up working for Verick. Probably as a "body guard" officially, and a lackey bro unofficially.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: