Nov 22, 2019 10:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aang and Roku's relationship  (Read 8959 times)
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #25 on: Jul 25, 2014 06:46 pm »

I agree completely, except for the part about finding the comics moderately good.

I think the "event" moments like Aang's break with Roku are what are driving the plot and characterization of the stories, rather than the other way around.

nightingale
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

This duality in me, ice and fire within.

« Reply #26 on: Jul 25, 2014 11:06 pm »

^ You think the comics are good, bad, mediocre? They have their moments, actually, in particularly The Search. The whole Mother of Faces been Koh's mother was intriguing. The Rift is having its moments too. Unfortunately those moments are never fully driven to their fullest potential.

But four babies playing a game can make a playworld which licks your real world hollow... I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #27 on: Jul 26, 2014 08:00 am »

"What are your thoughts on Aang breaking his connection with Roku?" merged with "Aang and Roku's relationship". Please search before creating new topics next time, the topic was just on page 2.

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: