Dec 11, 2019 10:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Korra Book Four Balance DVD & Blu-ray available for pre-order  (Read 169050 times)
Suz
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #50 on: Dec 13, 2012 11:11 pm »

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon last night  Cool 
Singe
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #51 on: Dec 21, 2012 09:03 pm »

They'll probably have a commentary where Korra and Bolin voice actors go on how it would be if they were a couple.
LoanWolfe
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #52 on: Dec 22, 2012 01:01 am »

Wow, this sounds exciting! Can't wait!
Noirsam
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #53 on: Jan 07, 2013 04:43 pm »

Quote from: Bryan

Sounds like we are one step closer to a release date for the DVD.

Sig made by Dorky.
Saturius
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #54 on: Jan 07, 2013 07:16 pm »

I *need* a Blu Ray release.  This show not being presented in hi def would be an injustice.
ByStorm
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Look with favor upon a bold beginning.

« Reply #55 on: Jan 07, 2013 10:34 pm »

I *need* a Blu Ray release.  This show not being presented in hi def would be an injustice.

I've heard DVD sales for the Spongebob Special were nixed due to the bootlegging of the HD version, so Nickelodeon better prepare for half-baking another one of their flagship products and losing some money by it. I just won't touch a DVD at first glance when options considered, I'd rather have the HD release that would be presenting it in its intended glory. I might get the DVD, but they're losing money.

It's almost as if they don't want it .

"For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted God, adorned themselves, being in subjection to their owl husbands." - The Owl Bible , 1 Strigidae Bubo 3:5. Taken from a typo in 1 Peter 3:5.
DeusExKatrina
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Carly Shay Guevara

« Reply #56 on: Jan 07, 2013 10:41 pm »

Normally I'm not a blu ray person, but with such a lusciously illustrated, quantifiably gorgeous show like Korra, that's one situation where I think HD really does matter.

\\\"Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame.\\\"
Team Azula.
Keeper of Korra\\\'s misadventure with the powder puff and the Korra = Amon = Aang theory.
aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #57 on: Jan 08, 2013 12:14 am »

Super pumped! I can't wait to have a the season on DVD. I already bought it on iTunes but it'll be nice to watch it on my TV whenever I want to!

Keeper of the mural of Earth Kingdom Avatars from 103, the theory Ty Lee is descended from Air Nomads, Ty Lee's "At least I'm different now!" the theory that Pema is Ty Lee's daughter, Ikki's grey eyes, Mako's amber eyes, and Ikki's quote about the best way to win a boy's heart from 105.
Singe
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #58 on: Jan 08, 2013 03:33 am »

I'm just interested in commentary and whatever extras they add. If it's not to much, someone could make a summary of what they talk about in commentary.
aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #59 on: Jan 08, 2013 09:43 am »

Yeah I'm hoping that Mike and Bryan's commentary will include how they came up with and decided on expanding Bloodbending and how exactly Amon used his Bloodbending to block people's bending.

Keeper of the mural of Earth Kingdom Avatars from 103, the theory Ty Lee is descended from Air Nomads, Ty Lee's "At least I'm different now!" the theory that Pema is Ty Lee's daughter, Ikki's grey eyes, Mako's amber eyes, and Ikki's quote about the best way to win a boy's heart from 105.
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #60 on: Jan 08, 2013 06:59 pm »

I'll give you decent odds on the former, but horrible odds on the latter, especially if you expect it to make sense after a moment's thought.

Lavanya Six
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #61 on: Jan 08, 2013 07:13 pm »

I'll give you decent odds on the former, but horrible odds on the latter, especially if you expect it to make sense after a moment's thought.

MIKE: "It's really very simple how Amon takes away people's bending."

BRYAN: "You see, in the Avatar world, benders are born with these things called midichlorians..."
Singe
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #62 on: Jan 08, 2013 07:17 pm »

Yeah I'm hoping that Mike and Bryan's commentary will include how they came up with and decided on expanding Bloodbending and how exactly Amon used his Bloodbending to block people's bending.

Amon inserts his thumb drive into the port located on the forehead. Then it proceeds to upload a virus that hacks into your bender system and disables it. Only someone with Energy Bending has Administrator clearance to access your bender system to wipe the virus and reboot the system.
Flipdark95
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #63 on: Jan 08, 2013 07:41 pm »

Kind of explains the heroic BSOD Korra had.

Dare to be Badass.

Changing Elements
Rising Tide
Breaking Ice
Raging Flame[
iwashere
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

'⚘'

« Reply #64 on: Jan 08, 2013 07:41 pm »

Wasn't there an interview of them saying they don't know how bloodbending takes away bending?

Sigs are for the weak
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Do the thing!

« Reply #65 on: Jan 08, 2013 08:13 pm »

Wasn't there an interview of them saying they don't know how bloodbending takes away bending?

But wasn't that about energybending?

Sig by Guitarfreak.
aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #66 on: Jan 09, 2013 01:25 am »

Yeah I don't remember them mentioning that they didn't know how unless it's been too long...
Idk I need some kind of answer.

iwashere
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

'⚘'

« Reply #67 on: Jan 09, 2013 04:17 am »

I think they said it in one of those podcast or something.

I don't know, at least thats what I heard.

Sigs are for the weak
aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #68 on: Jan 09, 2013 02:56 pm »

Maybe they did. Idk I just want one of the many theories to be confirmed or something.

Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Do the thing!

« Reply #69 on: Jan 09, 2013 03:07 pm »

Hopefully it's something that can be cleared up in the commentary.

Sig by Guitarfreak.
aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #70 on: Jan 10, 2013 03:09 am »

That's all I'm asking for lol

Noirsam
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #71 on: Feb 06, 2013 06:06 pm »

Amazone is now saying that it will be released on May 21, 2013.

Sig made by Dorky.
liesse00
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #72 on: Feb 06, 2013 11:37 pm »

Apparently Blu-ray too! http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Korra-Book-One-Blu-ray/dp/B00BC0JCJW/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1360211807&sr=8-17&keywords=Legend+of+korra

Shush! Chatty Monkey.
Legend of Korra
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #73 on: Feb 07, 2013 12:14 am »

Finally!

"Give me a minute and I'll change your mind
 Give me a bullet and I'll change your life"
Ikkin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #74 on: Feb 07, 2013 12:15 am »

Well, the addition of a release date there is certainly comforting!  $18 and change isn't bad at all, cost-wise, either, so I don't feel bad about preordering that at all.  =D

Korra Ramblings on Tumblr

Child of the Elements - A look at Korra's childhood with the Order of the White Lotus. (Complete)
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: