Jun 25, 2017 06:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CartoonSuperHero's Doodles  (Read 3367 times)
CartoonSuperHero
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« on: Oct 12, 2012 07:25 pm »

Hello. I doodle. Yay!  Grin

My scanner is busted, so please excuse the cruddy iPad photos.

I doodled this ten minutes ago in my sketchbook:

I used dislike Makorra, but it's grown on me. I couldn't resist drawing them together.  Cheesy

Aaaaand that's all for now. I'll post more stuff later, because I have cookies in the oven.  Cool
« Last Edit: Mar 12, 2015 01:02 am by CartoonSuperHero » Logged

I keep Toph's messy bangs, the giant koi at Kyoshi Island, Asami's goggles, Lin's lost love and Toph's eleventh finger.
Sig by the epic Maivry!
Mr Grieves
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1 on: Oct 12, 2012 08:30 pm »

Nice one. Moar!

Actually quite cute as far as Makorra goes Cheesy
CartoonSuperHero
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2015 01:04 am »

Hi there! It's been a while since I've been active here. I started college recently, so I don't have time like I used to. I actually have lots of Avatar doodles but I never posted them, hehe. I like doodling because unlike with my serious artwork, I don't have to think and I can just relax and let my mind wander!

I doodled a younger Korra during class yesterday with a pen. Her face is really generic because I drew a generic face and then decided to make it Korra afterward, but I'm still happy with it! It's really small. Probably four inches tall.

This one is just silly. Some guys at my campus gave me a free Yik Yak sticker (Yik Yak is an app that's currently popular among college students) and I didn't know what to do it so I stuck it in my sketchbook. I ended up drawing a sky bison body around it and suddenly he became 1000% more awesome.

These were all taken with my phone. Sorry!

I recently joined Tumblr and made a doodle blog! I would LOVE it if you followed me! (Although, these are the only two things I have on it so far. I can't wait for school to be over so I can draw things that aren't just doodles!) It's called Handragon. http://handragon.tumblr.com/

Thanks for reading/looking if you made it this far! Smiley

I keep Toph's messy bangs, the giant koi at Kyoshi Island, Asami's goggles, Lin's lost love and Toph's eleventh finger.
Sig by the epic Maivry!
kovira4life
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Korvira Trash

« Reply #3 on: Apr 27, 2015 03:52 pm »

Wow, I love your young Korra! Your work with the pen is really amazing -- I really like the style of your marks and texture

Keeper of Zutaraang; Kuvira's eyebrows, Kuvira's gloves, the Colossus, and Korvira <3
CartoonSuperHero
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015 07:41 am »

Thank you! I really appreciate it. Smiley

Sig by the epic Maivry!
vuur
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015 12:52 pm »

OMG your drawings are so nice and beautiful!!! Your style is very unique as well <3

Revenge is for the weak. People waste time and lives to kill for something that could never come back. The strongest people accept the loss and move on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: