Jul 22, 2014 10:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Search Part 2 - Speculation (DO NOT post spoilers for Part 2!)  (Read 166239 times)
Random_Stranger
Chief Crankypants

I'm a Halo fan. Deal with it!

« Reply #2500 on: Nov 01, 2012 03:38 am »

^ Basically Azula thinks she the only one entitled to making Zuko's life difficult. That certainly is an awkward way to say she cares. But thats just me trying to read between the lines.

For all I know they might have a development to where Azula gets clingy about Zuko and his time. Yeah seams weird and OOC for Azula but some how I can see that happening as a result of her personal issues.

So yeah... Horay for awkward Brother & Sister moments!  Grin Tongue

Soldiers never die.
proudinfidel
Chief Crankypants

Ty Lee Cleavage Rules!!

« Reply #2501 on: Nov 01, 2012 09:26 am »

^I second this
nukilik
Chief Crankypants

I tried!

« Reply #2502 on: Nov 01, 2012 09:51 am »

So yeah... Horay for awkward Brother & Sister moments!  Grin Tongue

End of the search:

Azula: Awkward sibling hug?

Zuko:  Awkward sibling hug!

Both: Pat, Pat, Pat!

XD
« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2012 10:03 am by nukilik » Logged
Mahaanus
Chief Crankypants

« Reply #2503 on: Nov 01, 2012 09:58 am »

^That's too socially competent for both of them.

Zuko: So..what now?
Azula: I don't know...we make out?
Zuko *stares*
Azula *stares*
Zuko: Alright, so how do we do this...
Katara: Oh no, hell no, Spirits damn it no. No! NO! NO! NO! No!
Azula: ...hug? Maybe?
nukilik
Chief Crankypants

I tried!

« Reply #2504 on: Nov 01, 2012 10:03 am »

^ Haha indeed. That's more like them XD

Meanwhile the screams of those few Zucest fans can be heard all over the world :p
« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2012 10:05 am by nukilik » Logged
Mahaanus
Chief Crankypants

« Reply #2505 on: Nov 01, 2012 10:06 am »

^Although, I can actually see them doing the "awkward sibling hug" thing, with Sokka standing on the side muttering "You're not supposed to say that you know, it just...happens."
Loopy
Chief Crankypants

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #2506 on: Nov 01, 2012 09:26 pm »

Sokka has never experienced an awkward sibling hug in his entire life.

He'd probably give tips to do it properly with a full diagram.

Sig by Danger
Random_Stranger
Chief Crankypants

« Reply #2507 on: Nov 05, 2012 03:40 am »

Sokka has never experienced an awkward sibling hug in his entire life.

He'd probably give tips to do it properly with a full diagram.

We also can't rule out Sokka's big mouth getting him into trouble. Yeah somehow having Sokka calling Azula 'Crazy Lady' or  by some other obserd nickname will be a sure fire way for him to have a Near Death Experiance. Wink Roll Eyes

Soldiers never die.
Singe
Chief Crankypants

« Reply #2508 on: Nov 05, 2012 01:34 pm »

Azula looks at Katara very close to Aang.
Azula: *Laughs.*
Katara: What?
Azula: I knew you would hook up with him.
Katara: You have a problem with it.
Azula: Oh no, I was just thinking the one who beat me would have a taste for older boys instead of a prepubescent.
Aang: Hey.
Katara: Aang is just fine the way he is.
Aang: Thank you, Katara.
Azula: To bad, you'll never get to enjoy the thrill that an older boy brings.
Katara: Which is?
Azula: Glorious hair like Zuzu. *Runs her hand though Zuko's hair.*
Zuko: Please stop it Azula.
Azula: Just let me enjoy this.
AtoMaki
Chief Crankypants

ENTP

« Reply #2509 on: Nov 05, 2012 01:37 pm »

^"How Aang get the idea to grow a beard"?

Keeper of Suki's firebending ancestry, the Kyoshi Warrior dojo, the love potion made from rainbows and sunsets and the mecha tanks.

My fanficions.
Random_Stranger
Chief Crankypants

« Reply #2510 on: Nov 05, 2012 02:06 pm »

Azula looks at Katara very close to Aang.
Azula: *Laughs.*
Katara: What?
Azula: I knew you would hook up with him.
Katara: You have a problem with it.
Azula: Oh no, I was just thinking the one who beat me would have a taste for older boys instead of a prepubescent.
Aang: Hey.
Katara: Aang is just fine the way he is.
Aang: Thank you, Katara.
Azula: To bad, you'll never get to enjoy the thrill that an older boy brings.
Katara: Which is?
Azula: Glorious hair like Zuzu. *Runs her hand though Zuko's hair.*
Zuko: Please stop it Azula.
Azula: Just let me enjoy this.

LOL WTH?

Soldiers never die.
Mahaanus
Chief Crankypants

« Reply #2511 on: Nov 07, 2012 06:07 pm »

Eh...forget it.
EDIT: Well, I think for 100+ pages we pretty much exhausted all the topics we have based on the information available.
« Last Edit: Nov 07, 2012 06:30 pm by Mahaanus » Logged
Grzesiek
Chief Crankypants

« Reply #2512 on: Nov 19, 2012 09:59 am »

So if Ursa was pregant when she was banished or mary eath bender - grandfater of Mako and Bolin?

Here Iam. I, thre leged wolf against pack of hired dogs
Mahaanus
Chief Crankypants

« Reply #2513 on: Nov 19, 2012 10:46 am »

So if Ursa was pregant when she was banished or mary eath bender - grandfater of Mako and Bolin?

I sincerely hope not. Legend of Korra needs it's own characters, if you haven't watched A:TLA, you should be able to watch Korra with no problem, as it stands right now it's doing somewhat alright - you don't need to know who Aang and Toph were to know Tenzin and Lin and Katara had a pretty limited role. On the other hand General Iroh was shoehorned in for the sake of having an heir to Zuko and it was a little too flashback heavy. Making Mako and Bolin related to someone as well would really hamper Korra's development as it's own series.

Don't get me wrong - I'd love to see more descendants and old characters cameo's, but they shouldn't take major roles or president in order to allow Korra to be it's own series.
Loopy
Chief Crankypants

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #2514 on: Nov 19, 2012 08:52 pm »

Why drag Ursa into things? Just say that Iroh has descendents all over the Earth Kingdom and colonies, if it's so important to get Mako and Bolin in the Royal Family.

Sig by Danger
KpKimberly
Chief Crankypants

Azula ist die wertvollste.

« Reply #2515 on: Nov 20, 2012 02:09 am »

I sincerely hope not. Legend of Korra needs it's own characters, if you haven't watched A:TLA, you should be able to watch Korra with no problem, as it stands right now it's doing somewhat alright - you don't need to know who Aang and Toph were to know Tenzin and Lin and Katara had a pretty limited role.
I sign this!!=)

Sorry for my grammar.
firegoddess
Chief Crankypants

They are both so cute, It’s a family trait

« Reply #2516 on: Nov 22, 2012 06:36 pm »

So if Ursa was pregant when she was banished or mary eath bender

That would be a interesting plot if she was pregant when she left then Zuko and Azula will meet a sibling that had a normal or none royal life that could be interesting. It will work the same way if Ursa remarried and had a kid with someone else, that kid will see life a different way then Zuko and Azula.
But I don't think that if she did have another kid with a earth bender that they will be related to Mako and Bolin so I will have to agree with Mahaanus said.

On a side note a read a fanfiction story about Ursa. It was about Zuko went looking for his mom and found out she has been dating Katara and Sokka's dad. When he left home to join in the war (before Katara and Sokka met Aang) he met Ursa and they started dating her. Its a really funny story
Loopy
Chief Crankypants

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #2517 on: Nov 23, 2012 03:54 pm »

Link? Smiley

Sig by Danger
Mahaanus
Chief Crankypants

« Reply #2518 on: Nov 23, 2012 04:13 pm »

Why drag Ursa into things? Just say that Iroh has descendents all over the Earth Kingdom and colonies, if it's so important to get Mako and Bolin in the Royal Family.

Why stop there? Make everyone Iroh's descendent. His jizz bends time and space so every time Iroh and Mr. Right hand have some privacy time and space get's bend, so far he is - Jet's grandfather, Sokka and Katara's father (his were faster than Hakoda's), His own father, Ozai's father, His father's father, his mother's father, Zuko and Azula's father, grandfather and grand-grandfather, Aang's and Toph's Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandfather and Zhao's Uncle.

I...should I write a fanfic about this, I'm confused.   
colle
Chief Crankypants

« Reply #2519 on: Nov 25, 2012 07:52 am »

Do you think it is possible that Azula saw/knows more about the night Ursa was banished, that she has been unwilling to tell? Though she doesn't know exactly what happened.
Mahaanus
Chief Crankypants

« Reply #2520 on: Nov 25, 2012 10:10 am »

Do you think it is possible that Azula saw/knows more about the night Ursa was banished, that she has been unwilling to tell? Though she doesn't know exactly what happened.

I'm fairly sure Azula knows perfectly well what happened...and she detest Zuko for it.

She was a bright girl. Daddy wants to kill Zuzu -> I tell Mom -> Zuzu is mom's favorite -> Mom vanished the night Grampa died. There's no way she didn't connect the dots. But I doubt she knows more than that, including if her mother is dead or alive.

I also think she detest Zuko for one of the two reasons: a) She sees this as her mother choosing to vanish for her brother, instead of staying for her or b) She blames Zuko for Ursa's banishment.
azure_flame
Chief Crankypants

« Reply #2521 on: Dec 02, 2012 05:25 am »

random thought

what if Azula IS ursa but was made younger and everybody was brainwashed?

please support The Search - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Film http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-search-an-avatar-the-last-airbender-film
Loopy
Chief Crankypants

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #2522 on: Dec 02, 2012 03:28 pm »

I'm going to sue. Although I'll probably be legally mandated to get Lavanya Six's approval.

Sig by Danger
Singe
Chief Crankypants

« Reply #2523 on: Dec 02, 2012 05:00 pm »

The biggest surprise will be that Urza has another daughter. Mako and Azula will all be like, "WHAT?!" Aang will be all like, "She's hot. I wouldn't mind if she bend me." Zuko will tell Anag, "Shut up, that's my sister." Azula will tease Aang, "What would Katara do if she found out you're making a bendy call with another girl?" Aang would be on his knees begging, "Oh please don't tell Katara. Forgive me."
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2012 05:06 pm by Singe » Logged
Mahaanus
Chief Crankypants

« Reply #2524 on: Dec 03, 2012 01:28 pm »

The biggest surprise will be that Urza has another daughter. Mako and Azula will all be like, "WHAT?!"

I think MAKO will be the most surprised of them all Cheesy

Anyway, if Ursa has another daughter wouldn't she be 8 years old at most? Would that make Aang a pedophile or would it just be kind of alright considering their age group?

what if Azula IS ursa but was made younger and everybody was brainwashed?

I will laugh, then go and watch the flames here/on tumblr, after which I'm probably done with the franchise for good.
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2012 01:50 pm by Mahaanus » Logged
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: