Oct 19, 2017 11:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Rate This Episode:
10 - 109 (47.8%)
9 - 68 (29.8%)
8 - 32 (14%)
7 - 10 (4.4%)
6 - 4 (1.8%)
5 - 3 (1.3%)
4 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
1 - 2 (0.9%)
Total Voters: 228

Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [107] The Aftermath  (Read 52122 times)
Weege the Airbender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Airbender for Life

« Reply #850 on: Sep 17, 2014 08:32 pm »

Anyone absolutely love how this episode opens with a press conference with Tarrlok instead of a recap by Shiro Shinobi? I found that really unique and wish it would have happened again. I wish they could have found some way for Zaheer to do it in Book 3.

"I told you I would destroy you."
"With you out of the way, I will be the one true Avatar."
"Your name will echo throughout history: Korra, the last Avatar."
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #851 on: Sep 26, 2014 10:50 pm »

Anyone absolutely love how this episode opens with a press conference with Tarrlok instead of a recap by Shiro Shinobi?

Shiro got electrocuted in the previous episode. He was still in the hospital and couldn't do the episode recap.

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
Colonel_Brian
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #852 on: Dec 30, 2014 08:12 pm »

Episodes like this make me doubt that Team Avatar even liked one another. I get that Mako was meant to be a well-intentioned guy, but he was so insufferable this episode. The reconciliation at the end rung hallow as a result, to me at least. Also, I was upset that some Equalist did not genuinely jump ship after Amon bombed the stadium. That was a good detail that was not followed on. The fight at the end was pretty meh. Book Air never stood out for its fights, but it was servicable.
Yong Wing
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm a brand new sky to hang the stars upon tonight

« Reply #853 on: Jan 01, 2015 04:21 am »

Anyone absolutely love how this episode opens with a press conference with Tarrlok instead of a recap by Shiro Shinobi?

Shiro got electrocuted in the previous episode. He was still in the hospital and couldn't do the episode recap.

There's a continuity with the episode recaps?

This brings a whole lot of questions to my mind. Who is Shiro making all these recaps for? How does he have access to all this information that he shouldn't be able to have access to (like the story of Wan or where Korra is during her excursion into the swamp)?

And if Shiro really is breaking the fourth wall and knowingly speaking to the audience, does that mean he's a... a medium-bender? Able to bridge the gap between the fictional world and the real world? Does he himself know he's a fictional character? What has this profound knowledge done for his psychological state? So many questions... Tongue

Sig by Sedai ^_^
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #854 on: Jan 02, 2015 05:05 pm »

He's Koh.

Boom, there's your fan-service, you filthy animals. Cheesy

Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: