Oct 18, 2019 07:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TLOK Shipping Thread - Part 2 (keep your scarf untwisted!)  (Read 1369539 times)
The_Elite711
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

You're a squid you're a kid you're a squid...

« Reply #25 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:26 am »

^ that was fast!

...way too fast -_o

Keeps: Roku bending the elements at the same time, Water Tribe subs in DoBS, Korra's hat, the Probending arena!
TheLionTurtle
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #26 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:28 am »

So who wants to ship Meelo and the bathroom/toilet?

me!!! i wonder what he peed on XD
[/quote]

I bet it was the punch bowl.

^ that was fast!

Haha, the animation itself or the time it took for someone to put it on the internet?  Because watching the animation over and over again is making my eyes hurt  Shocked
tophness
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

^ She's a cutie.

« Reply #27 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:29 am »

That scene...was amazing. I can't believe he loves Scarfy as much as we thought he was going to. That's too awesome. Cheesy

Keeps: Sokka's "Yes! Yes it can!"; Young!Mai's hair ribbons; Aang's big ears, the hidden Kataang kiss from 202
Korrasami bromance; Older!Aang's beard; Jinora's "Stay away from my dad's ex-girlfriend!"
earth_lizard
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #28 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:29 am »

I don't know what I ship anymore, honestly. Makorra can happen, Borra can happen, Bosami can happen, Masami can happen, I don't care. I just like shipping.

This. Haha. I have no clue what to ship either.

For A:TLA, I shipped whatever was canon (Kataang, Maiko, Sukka... though I did like Tokka too). But, for TLOK, I don't have any idea what will end up canon. It could go anyway. But I'm cool with any ship now. So I guess I can avoid disappointment this way, lol.

iKeep: Bolin's green eyes, the new winged lemur species
My Graphics
guitarfreak
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

bamfs~

« Reply #29 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:32 am »

we could actually cut out the middle man and ship meelo/pee? Tongue Tongue

borra is growing on me....just cuz bolin is so adorable
it was really sweet when he thanked her for saving him, brought her something, and then wanted to beat up tarrlok Cheesy

tophness
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

^ She's a cutie.

« Reply #30 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:34 am »

That Borra bit was too sweet. And I love how he got jealous over Tarrlok when he thought he was another suiter for Korra. And when he found out he was just a councilmen how he was all "Yes, I like that better." Bolin...I...I just love you, okay?

Keeps: Sokka's "Yes! Yes it can!"; Young!Mai's hair ribbons; Aang's big ears, the hidden Kataang kiss from 202
Korrasami bromance; Older!Aang's beard; Jinora's "Stay away from my dad's ex-girlfriend!"
Mera
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #31 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:35 am »

So a new ship came out today:

Mako/Hiroshi Sato.

Seriously, the dude was fawning more over him than Asami.

And Mako/Scarfy's pulling through in good, fresh waters.

I approve.

BornIn1142
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #32 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:35 am »

http://twitter.com/#!/NickelodeonTV/status/196254278590013440

Uh oh Makorra shippers, looks like Mako might have a new friend to give his attention to. #LegendofKorra

Hah hah, oh wow. That's harsh. (I like it.)
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #33 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:35 am »

Mako/Hiroshi Sato.

He'll tattoo the logo on his chest if Hiroshi wants him to. That's definitely got to be love.

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
crazyanimefan
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Love is hard when you're young. It gets better.

« Reply #34 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:36 am »

Okay, so I still think Masami is cute, but I still can't get behind it. I feel like what I felt with Sukka: it's cute, but no real substance (as of their first introduction).

I don't think any of the first introductions are met with a lot of substance. Makorra started with Mako being a total jerk to Korra...

This is true, but for some reason I feel like we're not going to get a lot of substance behind them in the future. It feels like a relationship that will skim the surface. (I hope Bryke can prove me wrong because I am really trying to like Masami, even as Makorra is my OTP.) My biggest problem is the pace, in that we skipped a week where they suddenly got closer. I feel like whatever happens between them came out of nowhere, and I don't like that.

Mera
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #35 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:37 am »

Nick's totally trolling.

They know something.

But damn, I didn't know they were so aware that they knew the shipping name, holy. It's planned, I'm telling you it's planned. But seriously, out of all things to comment about the episode? :/

The_Elite711
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #36 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:37 am »

Hmm...Peelo xD. Or dare I say...Poolo Shocked.

That Borra bit was too sweet. And I love how he got jealous over Tarrlok when he thought he was another suiter for Korra. And when he found out he was just a councilmen how he was all "Yes, I like that better." Bolin...I...I just love you, okay?

YES this! I don't know, and I might not care what happens. I'm happy with any of them Grin!

Keeps: Roku bending the elements at the same time, Water Tribe subs in DoBS, Korra's hat, the Probending arena!
guitarfreak
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

bamfs~

« Reply #37 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:39 am »

Nick's totally trolling.

They know something.

But damn, I didn't know they were so aware that they knew the shipping name, holy. It's planned, I'm telling you it's planned. But seriously, out of all things to comment about the episode? :/
this!
they're such big trolls, it hurts D:

any ship is pretty much fair game....i bet this is how bryke are punishing us for leaked episodes

Hmm...Peelo xD. Or dare I say...Poolo Shocked.

oh gosh XD i love the sound of peelo Tongue
then peeoolo Cheesy

The_Elite711
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #38 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:40 am »

Nick's totally trolling.

They know something.

Tosh
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #39 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:42 am »

Hasn't anyone been smitten by someone for really good looks in their first encounter in regards to Mako? That's completely natural. It starts off with interest and as we go deeper with the two it appears they like each other for beyond the petty things.
guitarfreak
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

bamfs~

« Reply #40 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:43 am »

Hasn't anyone been smitten by someone for really good looks in their first encounter in regards to Mako? That's completely natural. It starts off with interest and as we go deeper with the two it appears they like each other for beyond the petty things.

i hope so

but i feel that a part of mako might be obliged to keep it going with asami because her dad is helping the fire ferrets out... D:

KrimzonStriker
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #41 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:45 am »

I'm going to say this right now, I don't think Borra has much of a chance, mainly because of the way Bolin is now. I love the big guy, but he has to grow up at some point and display a backbone, otherwise Korra will continue to dismiss his advances as I think she should right now.
Mera
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #42 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:52 am »

i hope so

but i feel that a part of mako might be obliged to keep it going with asami because her dad is helping the fire ferrets out... D:

Of course.

Do you not see? He will never betray Hiroshi Sato.

I'm being honest here. The dinner was going alright, some conversation, nothing out of the ordinary, and the way Asami...there was something in the way Asami asked if he wanted to meet her father. Like, so nonchalantly? So easy? How she turned her head slightly to the side to take a drink? It's like, yeah, he's my dad, want to talk to him. That's..that's weird. Shouldn't it be about you when you're courting with someone?

And Mako went:

"OMFG. HECK. YES. I'LL BE HONORED."

When the time came: "OMF HIROSHI SATO THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU".

The only shipping aspect I found in this episode with them was the ride in the park. And even then it wasn't that bad in comparison to the overblown reactions. It was also too fast, some were complaining about Makorra happening quickly, and yet, here we have this, in one episode. Already "feeling safe" with him? After a week? What kind of corny ass cheese line is that? Yeah, I don't like Masami. But I won't hate. At the moment, I don't ship anything anymore. Mako needs to check himself, before he wrecks himself (by the fandom) because as it stands, Korra deserves better. Borra...Bolin's too adorable to be heart broken. I feel I need to make him escape the inevitable.

Brolin, Mako/Hiroshi Sato, and Mako/Scarfy are where it's at. Those are my OTPs.
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2012 11:54 am by Mera » Logged

tophness
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

^ She's a cutie.

« Reply #43 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:54 am »

^ Don't forget Pemzin and Tonna. Those are already canon.

TheLionTurtle
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #44 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:55 am »

I'm going to say this right now, I don't think Borra has much of a chance, mainly because of the way Bolin is now. I love the big guy, but he has to grow up at some point and display a backbone, otherwise Korra will continue to dismiss his advances as I think she should right now.

At the moment, I agree that it's not going anywhere but Bolin's just way too adorable for me to quash the dream!

Haha, yes, you are absolutely right--but my bias for Makorra makes me want to hate on it Cheesy
guitarfreak
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

bamfs~

« Reply #45 on: Apr 28, 2012 11:56 am »

i hope so

Of course.

I'm being honest here. The dinner was going alright, some conversation, nothing out of the ordinary, and the way Asami...there was something in the way Asami asked if he wanted to meet her father. Like, so nonchalantly? So easy? How she turned her head slightly to the side to take a drink? It's like, yeah, he's my dad, want to talk to him. That's..that's weird. Shouldn't it be about you when you're courting with someone?

And Mako went:

"OMFG. HECK. YES. I'LL BE HONORED."

When the time came: "OMF HIROSHI SATO THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU".

The only shipping aspect I found in this episode with them was the ride in the park. And even then it wasn't that bad in comparison to the overblown reactions. It was also too fast, some were complaining about Makorra happening quickly, and yet, here we have this, in one episode. Already "feeling safe" with him? After a week? What kind of corny ass cheese line is that? Yeah, I don't like Masami. But I won't hate. At the moment, I don't ship anything anymore. Mako needs to check himself, before he wrecks himself (by the fandom) because as it stands, Korra deserves better. Borra...Bolin's too adorable to be heart broken. I feel I need to make him escape the inevitable.

Brolin, Mako/Hiroshi Sato, and Mako/Scarfy are where it's at. Those are my OTPs.

you have just made me a bit paranoid about mako/asami and asami in general...

TheLionTurtle
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #46 on: Apr 28, 2012 12:00 pm »

i hope so

Of course.

Asami seems a bit like Korra in that regard--Korra seems to feel that at least part of the reason people like her is because of her bending, and Asami probably feels the same way about her money/father.  It almost felt like she was using her dad to get Mako to like her--stranger things have happened I guess.  The more I think about Masami, the less I like it, so...SINK THE SHIP SINK THE SHIP SINK THE SHIP!!!!!!  Ahem, yes.  I'm done.
christina896
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #47 on: Apr 28, 2012 12:01 pm »

I want to see Korra and Bolin getting into shenanigans.

It would also be nice if Asami were, well, interesting; right now, she isn't really doing anything for me, and the fact that her dates with Mako were the B story of such an otherwise-intense episode... meh. I ship Makorra as I have never shipped any ship before, but I would still enjoy Masami (Makami? Asako?) if done well, i.e. if it becomes something other than a giant mess of cheese.

Roa
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I wish I had some noodles, too bad they bend...

« Reply #48 on: Apr 28, 2012 12:04 pm »

I just want Bolin to end up with anyone. Someone. He is too damn cute to end up alone.

Does that mean I can have him?
Also I am not much of a shipper, but the whole Masami thing...I don't know. Somehow it swung me towards Mokorra.
Though I do know that I ship one for sure
And more MakoxScarf!  So beautiful :')

He needs that scarf! It completes him, in more than one way.

tophness
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

^ She's a cutie.

« Reply #49 on: Apr 28, 2012 12:06 pm »

At first I thought Mako was gonna go like that without Scarfy, but when he grabbed it and put it on, I was like "YES! MAKOxSCARFY FOREVER! DON'T TOUCH THE SCARF B*TCH."

Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: