Jul 21, 2017 11:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LEAKS! Read this now!!  (Read 5382 times)
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« on: Apr 26, 2012 09:38 am »

Apparently lots of people need this reminder. These two posts are from the TLOK Spoilers board rules thread:

REMINDER ABOUT LEAKS

Posting links to unauthorized leaks is NOT ALLOWED. That includes videos AND images. We will be removing any links that have been posted so far, and any links that get posted from now on will earn the person who posts the links a seven-day ban.

You can still talk about the spoilers in those leaks, discuss them in as much detail as you want (in the TLOK Spoilers board), but absolutely no links to the leaks are allowed to be posted in any threads or any signatures.

DO NOT ASK FOR LEAKS

Do not attempt to ask how/where to get links to the illegal leaks in any shape or form. That includes "I wish someone would PM me" or "SOMEONE PM ME NOW!!!"

If you have links to the leaks, please keep it to yourself and do not post "PM me for the leaks!"

Any attempt to do so will warrant a 3 day ban.

So yeah, stop posting pictures or links of leaks on the forums. Real leaks, fake leaks, whatever -- no pictures and no links!

If you want to talk about what's in those leaks, do so in the TLOK Spoilers board. This way we can keep the main Legend of Korra board spoiler-free.
« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2012 09:41 am by SMBH » Logged

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: