Mar 25, 2017 03:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaked titles for Season 1?  (Read 24980 times)
aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #25 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:12 pm »

The only one that seems weird or out of place is Tahno's Love Triad. Maybe he is the son of TTT leaders? Idk

Also I wonder what Festival of White Lotus Bloom would be about. Perhaps they're celebrated for liberating Ba Sing Se? Should be interesting.

The Avatar's Promised? I like the sound of it, though I have no idea what it could be about.

Keeper of the mural of Earth Kingdom Avatars from 103, the theory Ty Lee is descended from Air Nomads, Ty Lee's "At least I'm different now!" the theory that Pema is Ty Lee's daughter, Ikki's grey eyes, Mako's amber eyes, and Ikki's quote about the best way to win a boy's heart from 105.
duckie
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Kyoshi fan strikes again with the sig and avi :)

« Reply #26 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:15 pm »

Also I wonder what Festival of White Lotus Bloom would be about. Perhaps they're celebrated for liberating Ba Sing Se? Should be interesting.

Maybe it's celebrating the day of Republic City's anniversary? Ba Sing Se is specifically Earth Kingdom and yes, though Republic City is in the Earth Kingdom, I just don't see all the people in the city celebrating something so specific to one nation.

Proud Zutarian till the end. Going down with the ship Cheesy

IROSAMI for life!
aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #27 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:17 pm »

I was just trying to figure out what they would be celebrating. Maybe the OWL helped created the city. Liberating Ba Sing Se was sort of instrumental in ending the world.

Keeper of the mural of Earth Kingdom Avatars from 103, the theory Ty Lee is descended from Air Nomads, Ty Lee's "At least I'm different now!" the theory that Pema is Ty Lee's daughter, Ikki's grey eyes, Mako's amber eyes, and Ikki's quote about the best way to win a boy's heart from 105.
drhorrible61
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I am the first Jinora fan.

« Reply #28 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:18 pm »

7 and 8 make sense since Dante Basco is doing 7.  Tahno's Love Triad sounds like one of those titles that make no sense until you see it.  FoWLB sounds possible.  The Avatar's Promised is intriguing and thought provoking.  Rebirth sounds like a season finale episode name.

I was just trying to figure out what they would be celebrating. Maybe the OWL helped created the city. Liberating Ba Sing Se was sort of instrumental in ending the world.

That was at the end of summer and Book 1 seems to be in the fall.

nukilik
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I tried!

« Reply #29 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:19 pm »

^^ I'm gonna take a guess here and say it's just celebrating the day (or start of the season) where the actual white Lotus flowers...bloom? You know, just celebrating the flowers like the japanese do with the cherry blossoms? :p

Kidding. Now... how underwhelming would that be? XD
« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2012 07:27 pm by nukilik » Logged
aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #30 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:22 pm »

End of summer means the beginning of fall. We have no idea of a time frame of the series or when it starts. I'm not saying I want it to be that specific reason, it's just the only thing we know they did of any real importance. There hasn't been any mention of them in The Promise.

KrimzonStriker
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #31 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:23 pm »

^^ I'm gonna take a guess here and say it's just celebrating the day (or start of the season) where the actual white Lotus flowers...bloom? You know, just enjoying the flowers? :p

Kidding. Now... how underwhelming and silly would that be? XD

I wouldn't be surprised actually, it'd be a throwback to the Sakura Festivals in Japan and we all know how much Mike and Bryan love their east asian references.
duckie
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #32 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:24 pm »

End of summer means the beginning of fall. We have no idea of a time frame of the series or when it starts. I'm not saying I want it to be that specific reason, it's just the only thing we know they did of any real importance. There hasn't been any mention of them in The Promise.

Is "The promise" canon? I really don't want it to be canon.  Undecided Embarrassed

IROSAMI for life!
nukilik
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I tried!

« Reply #33 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:26 pm »

^ Yeah. And we gotta deal with it.

^^ That's what I thought. I actually went back and mentioned that later. But it sure is less interesting that any Order of the White Lotus awesomeness
neverXbroken
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #34 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:26 pm »

It seems to be though. Considering Bryke worked with Gene and the story is part of the Welcome to Republic City interactive website.

KrimzonStriker
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #35 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:29 pm »

Is "The promise" canon? I really don't want it to be canon.  Undecided Embarrassed

Its backstory is in the Welcome to Republic City website, of course the Promise is canon... I really wish people would stop overracting about that by the way, especially when we haven't seen the whole thing yet or understood the exact context...
duckie
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #36 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:31 pm »

It seems to be though. Considering Bryke worked with Gene and the story is part of the Welcome to Republic City interactive website.

^ Yeah. And we gotta deal with it.

Wow. I have no words to describe how I feel about that.

Anyway, back on topic:

I really like the title of the season finale. It sounds so badass.  Tongue

IROSAMI for life!
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #37 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:34 pm »

If I didn't know that TLOK continues with a second season, I'd be a teeny bit panicky about the title of the last episode being "Rebirth", what with the Avatar reincarnating (rebirth-ing) after every Avatar's death and all.

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #38 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:36 pm »

I guess it is. I just figured we would have gotten a mention of them.

^^^There's a difference between a summary on the site and characters acting illogically and out of character.

It does sound cool, even though there will be a massive amount of theories and posts saying that Korra must die and is reborn into the Earth Kingdom, calling it now even though we know of a season 2.

Edit: Ninja'd

KrimzonStriker
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #39 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:37 pm »

I think its just going to be a symbolic rebirth, which leaves me hopeful about Korra's own growth and that a more indirect solution is needed to resolve the equalist crisis, leading to a rebirth of the city as a whole.  
nukilik
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I tried!

« Reply #40 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:38 pm »

Is "The promise" canon? I really don't want it to be canon.  Undecided Embarrassed

Its backstory is in the Welcome to Republic City website, of course the Promise is canon... I really wish people would stop overracting about that by the way, especially when we haven't seen the whole thing yet or understood the exact context...

Agreed. Then again, overreacting immensely about stuff we haven't even properly seen yet IS what we do best. :p

I really like the title of the season finale. It sounds so badass.  Tongue

Me too. "Rebirth"... what could it mean exactly? We know for sure that Korra won't die (kind of a silly idea since it's still a kid's show) so it must be a symbolic rebirth of RC after the equalists are "defeated"?
« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2012 07:41 pm by nukilik » Logged
duckie
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #41 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:38 pm »

I really like the title of the season finale. It sounds so badass.  Tongue

If I didn't know that TLOK continues with a second season, I'd be a teeny bit panicky about the title of the last episode being "Rebirth", what with the Avatar reincarnating (rebirth-ing) after every Avatar's death and all.
^True. That would make sense if it was only 1 season; however it would be a very dark series then.. what with the main heroine being killed in the end.

But since we know it extends to another season, I think Rebirth might imply to how the city starts all over again after the Equalists are defeated and a more permanent and peaceful equality is established between benders and non benders...

IROSAMI for life!
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #42 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:40 pm »

I think its just going to be a symbolic rebirth, which leaves me hopeful about Korra's own growth and that a more indirect solution is needed to resolve the equalist crisis, leading to a rebirth of the city as a whole. 

Yeah, if these title are really true and the title of the last episode really is "Rebirth", I think your idea could be pretty well spot-on. And I like it.

I'm just glad we already know about season 2, so there's no need to worry about Korra actually dying Tongue

aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #43 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:43 pm »

Unless it's all a false lead and season 2 begins with a new Avatar.

SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #44 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:44 pm »

^ Nope, because of this:

http://bryankonietzko.tumblr.com/post/19786148943/ian-graham-and-i-have-worked-together-for-many

nukilik
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I tried!

« Reply #45 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:45 pm »

^^  Ahhh.... come on! We're not gonna start with that, are we? Bryan already said lately they'd like making a movie "when we're done working on the KORRA saga"

It shouldn't surprise anyone that they just wouldn't kill the main character on the finale of a kid's show on Nick :p
« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2012 07:47 pm by nukilik » Logged
duckie
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #46 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:46 pm »

Yup.. no new Avatar in this series at least.

IROSAMI for life!
aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #47 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:47 pm »

I know, I'm just getting an early start for what you and I both know people will be saying because of that title despite the fact that we both know that it's not happening. I don't want it to happen nor to I think it will.

SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #48 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:47 pm »

I know, I'm just getting an early start for what you and I both know people will be saying because of that title despite the fact that we both know that it's not happening. I don't want it to happen nor to I think it will.

Like how some people appear to be convinced that Korra is Aang and Katara's daughter? Tongue

pyue
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #49 on: Apr 19, 2012 07:48 pm »

Unless it's all a false lead and season 2 begins with a new Avatar.

Speaking of Korra beyond season 1, how many seasons do you think we'll get? I know this is sort of off-topic, but I've been thinking about it a lot recently. Unlike the previous series, this series has no set end (that we know of). I hope there's many seasons. Like at least 5 10ish episode seasons.

wei is bae
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: