Aug 27, 2014 07:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're looking for where the live-action movie thread went, read this announcement.

ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LEGO Legend of Korra Sets (Help make them real!)  (Read 4017 times)
koalaexpert
Untethered

« on: Apr 07, 2012 04:07 pm »

As you may or may not have heard, LEGO made Avatar: The Last Airbender sets that were based on book one, but the line was very short lived. I have started a project on LEGO CUUSOO (a site where you can suggest ideas for projects, and if it gets enough support, it gets made) for Legend of Korra sets. You can follow the link below and press the "Support" button on the page to help make Legend of Korra sets a reality. You can find a list of possible sets based off of the information we have on the project page.

Link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/13835
« Last Edit: Jul 07, 2012 12:35 pm by koalaexpert » Logged
SMBH
ASN Management
Untethered

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2012 04:23 pm »

Threads about official merchandise go in the Marketplace board. However, this isn't official merchandise yet.

So I'm gonna move this to Fan Media in the meantime. If it becomes official merchandise, then we can move the thread to the Marketplace board.

Edit -- thread now exists in the Fan Media board.

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
somethingmysterious
Untethered

Christmas present from tokotothe end. Thanks ;)

« Reply #2 on: Apr 07, 2012 06:37 pm »

Just supported! How do we get people to support this great idea?

Keepin: Mako's fingerless gloves, The pairing of Makorrlo, Korra's "Do you want to go toe-to-toe with me, pretty boy?", EIP Iroh's "Prince Zuko, you must try this cake", Aang's death in 220, Azula's widow's peak and Zuko's widow's peak,  Korra's reaction to Ikki telling Asami about Korra's crush
koalaexpert
Untethered

« Reply #3 on: Apr 07, 2012 06:43 pm »

Just supported! How do we get people to support this great idea?
Thanks for the support!  You can get others to support in a few different ways, I'll list some:
-Sharing this on FB (There's a button just below the support button)
-Tweeting this to people with a lot of followers that might be interested (again, there's a button just below the support button)
-Advertising on other fan sites
-Putting a link in your signature (I'll make a banner)
-And finally, simply telling your friends!
I'm sure there are more ways then this, that's just what I could think of at the moment.
somethingmysterious
Untethered

« Reply #4 on: Apr 07, 2012 06:48 pm »

-I don't have many twitter followers (drove them away with my korra nation stuff Sad) Tongue
-I have a LOT of Facebook friends but only some are avatar fans Sad
-I'm not a member of any other fan sites... but I might try out Toonzone again!
-Siggy link's a GREAT idea! I post often here as you can see... but when I did Korra nation, the most I got was 50 people...
-My friends aren't avatards Tongue

But ya, go ahead and make the banner... if you wish. I'll either wait for it to come out or post it on my siggy now

Keepin: Mako's fingerless gloves, The pairing of Makorrlo, Korra's "Do you want to go toe-to-toe with me, pretty boy?", EIP Iroh's "Prince Zuko, you must try this cake", Aang's death in 220, Azula's widow's peak and Zuko's widow's peak,  Korra's reaction to Ikki telling Asami about Korra's crush
koalaexpert
Untethered

« Reply #5 on: Apr 07, 2012 07:34 pm »

Code:
[url=http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php?topic=21064.0][img width=400 height=200]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7208/6909085548_4f05aa7dcd.jpg[/img][/url]

All done!  Nothing too fancy, but it gets the point across.
somethingmysterious
Untethered

« Reply #6 on: Apr 07, 2012 07:52 pm »

Yaa... I should link it like other users do...

koalaexpert
Untethered

« Reply #7 on: Apr 07, 2012 08:12 pm »

That works, whatever you prefer.
Runamuck
Untethered

« Reply #8 on: Apr 11, 2012 05:23 am »

I would love to see LEGO sets for Legend of Korra.
Do you have some better pictures of your builds? The figure could probably use some refinement, but I that is most likely a side effect of the LEGO Digital Designer, LDD creations always seem to have ill-fitting figure pieces.
koalaexpert
Untethered

« Reply #9 on: Apr 11, 2012 05:29 pm »

These pictures pretty much show off everything.  I have a picture of my WIP Police Airship on the CUUSOO page, and once that is finished I'll be making a Pro-bending arena.  As for the figures, this is as accurate as I could get in LDD.  I'm hoping to orer some pieces soon to make them more accurate, but that might take a little while.
ObsessedGirl827
Untethered

« Reply #10 on: Jun 28, 2012 01:51 pm »

I support!
BlazenWave
Untethered

Can we just be Hotmans again?

« Reply #11 on: Jun 28, 2012 02:05 pm »

Remember people ASN alone will not help us support this.

Use Tumblr, Facebook, Youtube, and other Avatar forums, whatever you can to make this real!

koalaexpert
Untethered

« Reply #12 on: Jul 05, 2012 12:39 pm »

Remember people ASN alone will not help us support this.

Use Tumblr, Facebook, Youtube, and other Avatar forums, whatever you can to make this real!
This!  I've started an official Twitter for those who want to follow it, I'll be posting new pictures and general updates there. https://twitter.com/#!/LEGOKorra

Also, here's the Pro-Bending set!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: