May 24, 2017 06:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: pick. PIIIIIIICK (up to five)
Korra - 305 (27.7%)
Asami - 194 (17.6%)
Lin Bei Fong - 80 (7.3%)
Pema - 24 (2.2%)
Jinora - 52 (4.7%)
Ikki - 10 (0.9%)
Older!Katara - 7 (0.6%)
Senna - 31 (2.8%)
Kya - 32 (2.9%)
Zuko's bespectacled daughter, Firelord Izumi - 24 (2.2%)
Other - 2 (0.2%)
Older!Toph - 20 (1.8%)
Eska - 18 (1.6%)
Ming Hua - 9 (0.8%)
P'li - 34 (3.1%)
Opal - 94 (8.5%)
Suyin Beifong - 42 (3.8%)
Zhu Li - 42 (3.8%)
Ginger - 14 (1.3%)
Earth Queen - 2 (0.2%)
Kuvira - 66 (6%)
Total Voters: 492

Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TLOK girl poll for the guyzz (and galzz) in ASN  (Read 108294 times)
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I can't think of anything clever to say.

« Reply #900 on: Apr 02, 2015 12:28 am »

^ Are you talking about the Red Lotus attack in Zaofu? She was there for the whole thing, but just couldn't do anything. She was in the background basically
Asami's character in a nutshell. Grin

"Occasionally punching a guy with an electric glove does not make Asami a strong female character." (As said by me)
Riptide
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Why you mad?

« Reply #901 on: Jul 19, 2015 05:49 pm »

Wait wtf why is Ikki on this...im hoping everyone that voted at the time were 11 year olds or thats just wierd
DoTheDwah
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Get in... I got caaandyyy...

michael_manley_426
« Reply #902 on: Jul 19, 2015 06:51 pm »

Wait wtf why is Ikki on this...im hoping everyone that voted at the time were 11 year olds or thats just wierd

Um, because she's a female character? Besides, she's reasonably attractive enough, so I don't see what the issue is.

shorewall
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Yeah, baby!

« Reply #903 on: Jul 19, 2015 07:08 pm »

Not every criteria was sexual attractiveness.  These votes were also based on how much you just liked the character.

"The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginning-less time, darkness thrives in the void but always yields to purifying light."
Riptide
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Why you mad?

« Reply #904 on: Jul 19, 2015 08:17 pm »

Um, because she's a female character? Besides, she's reasonably attractive enough, so I don't see what the issue is.
Um ok...if that's what you like.

Not every criteria was sexual attractiveness.  These votes were also based on how much you just liked the character.
Ahh ok. Im the only person who voted for the Earth Queen, she was funny, especially when she died.

« Last Edit: Jul 19, 2015 08:21 pm by Riptide » Logged
Mr Grieves
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #905 on: Jul 19, 2015 08:26 pm »

Nah I think this thread was always pure attractiveness so yeah, that's pretty weird

But we did used to have a lot of posters who were about that age
Riptide
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Why you mad?

« Reply #906 on: Jul 20, 2015 07:38 am »

Nah I think this thread was always pure attractiveness so yeah, that's pretty weird

But we did used to have a lot of posters who were about that age
Apparently DoTheDwah doesn't care about age.
Saber83
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #907 on: Sep 02, 2015 01:14 am »

Argh! To me it was so hard to vote. I couldn't decide between Senna and Kuvira. In the end I decided to give it to Kuvira, mostly because we see more of her during the show's run. For a split second I almost voted for Kya as well. She's so cool.

Edit: What an idiot I am! I did vote for Senna. It was between her and Kya I couldn't decide.
« Last Edit: Sep 02, 2015 01:21 am by Saber83 » Logged
shorewall
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Yeah, baby!

« Reply #908 on: Sep 02, 2015 11:00 am »

Argh! To me it was so hard to vote. I couldn't decide between Senna and Kuvira. In the end I decided to give it to Kuvira, mostly because we see more of her during the show's run. For a split second I almost voted for Kya as well. She's so cool.

Edit: What an idiot I am! I did vote for Senna. It was between her and Kya I couldn't decide.

LOK had a lot of fine older ladies.  Smiley

"The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginning-less time, darkness thrives in the void but always yields to purifying light."
Riptide
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Why you mad?

« Reply #909 on: Sep 02, 2015 05:35 pm »

LOK had a lot of fine older ladies.  Smiley
You think Katara and the Earth Queen are fine?
shorewall
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Yeah, baby!

« Reply #910 on: Sep 03, 2015 08:49 am »

LOK had a lot of fine older ladies.  Smiley
You think Katara and the Earth Queen are fine?

I said a lot of fine older ladies, not all.  Smiley

Niko
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Bolin time!

« Reply #911 on: Apr 23, 2016 06:42 am »

Asami, Opal, and Suyin.

Seriously, Suyin is wifey!

Sig by guitarfreak
shorewall
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Yeah, baby!

« Reply #912 on: Apr 23, 2016 11:15 am »

yeah!

Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: